Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,811 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Gun, Bullet And Sacrifice - A Short Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Gun, Bullet And Sacrifice - A Short Story (1041 Views)

Christopher (A Short Story) / Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) / Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gun, Bullet And Sacrifice - A Short Story by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: Gun, Bullet And Sacrifice - A Short Story by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Gun, Bullet And Sacrifice - A Short Story by stuff46(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
Yes! Continue
Re: Gun, Bullet And Sacrifice - A Short Story by Cybershow(m): 8:23am On Feb 05, 2015
Oya cont.
Re: Gun, Bullet And Sacrifice - A Short Story by timpaker(m): 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
Wow! Great job Laykorn. cheesy

Interesting story. coolWalahi, I wish I could pen things like this. undecided
Re: Gun, Bullet And Sacrifice - A Short Story by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Gun, Bullet And Sacrifice - A Short Story by stuff46(m): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
go on
Re: Gun, Bullet And Sacrifice - A Short Story by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
Great... Continue
Re: Gun, Bullet And Sacrifice - A Short Story by Cybershow(m): 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nyc go on
Re: Gun, Bullet And Sacrifice - A Short Story by Cybershow(m): 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
NYC GO ON
Re: Gun, Bullet And Sacrifice - A Short Story by Fatalveli(m): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
Okay, continue sire
Re: Gun, Bullet And Sacrifice - A Short Story by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Gun, Bullet And Sacrifice - A Short Story by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
Cybershow, stuff46, simonhabby, Fatalveli, Bluestarry, please I need critiques sir.

Timpaker, you can whine someone wo. I will throw a Thanksgiving party and pay Michael Jackson to play when I write something like 'The Convict'. embarassed

Ayamlaykorn
Re: Gun, Bullet And Sacrifice - A Short Story by Cybershow(m): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
Laykorn..ur punctuation are normal and the story z making sense wit dat o...bt let me kal oga stuff46 weda e has anitin to xay
Re: Gun, Bullet And Sacrifice - A Short Story by LarrySun(m): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
A very nice story; but you need to do something about those punctuations and some of the sentence constructions.

Truly a nice job. Well done, sir.

#Ayamlarrysun cheesy
Re: Gun, Bullet And Sacrifice - A Short Story by stuff46(m): 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
LarrySun:
A very nice story; but you need to do something about those punctuations and some of the sentence constructions.

Truly a nice job. Well done, sir.

#Ayamlarrysun cheesy

you did'nt come out with your dictionary today?

Its like he did not remember to add his suffix today, and tho you have remembered it. He is one of his kind.

My guy, the story did not potray the title with these tho buh it was awesome.
Work on puntuation and sentence construction as my oga said and maybe try re-edittinq before posting like your tosin's diary to make it clean and error free. With this i think your next story would be captivating like this one. Just stick to writing rules, always strive to give the best in you. cheesy
Re: Gun, Bullet And Sacrifice - A Short Story by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
am loving this story.

you are doing a great job
Re: Gun, Bullet And Sacrifice - A Short Story by Fatalveli(m): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
Laykorn, though this story is superb and I would have point out the critiques but I really don't understand it.undecided

Too many characters

Punctuations

Spacing

Vocabs

I'll kIp ConNeCteD
Re: Gun, Bullet And Sacrifice - A Short Story by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
Re: Gun, Bullet And Sacrifice - A Short Story by slap1(m): 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
I love this!

(1) (Reply)

Only Money Can Save Me [A short Fictional Story] / Story: Bimbo And Her Big A$$ Problems / The Graduate’s Story – True Life Experience Episode 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.