Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. (24302 Views)

INEC Declares Ohuabunwa Winner Of Abia-North Senatorial Rerun / Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa / Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by zasika(m): 4:53am On Feb 06, 2015
eleko1:
undecided YES!Done well stealing our money,done well by being a CLUELESS man sad

I believe u are a reasonable man. Just as Mazi Ohabunwa has done, could you please with facts and figures show how Jonathan is 'clueless' as u say. Its a better way of getting people over to your side than just screaming CLUELESS
Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by kunlenkirol(m): 5:59am On Feb 06, 2015
To those castigating Charlse Soludo, I urge you to read his submission objectively. To the PDP goons, you may not be objective because your appetite won't allow. And to Sam something, your enumerations are theoretical. It will sell well in economics text books, and not in reality. I have a question for you, what can a common man term development, economic growth and qualitative and quantitative development. You talked about creating job, what is the yardstick of measuring job creation. I know u will say The National Bureau of Statistics is an authority in that. How has that benefited a common man.
We expected much from this government bearing in mind the promises and advertisements. On Soludo, some are saying he is job hunting, I don't know what you mean by that though, one thing I saw u his article is that It tallies with reality. Let the people concern come out and defend the allegation leveled against them. At lerast Nigerians esp the non economist have the roght to know the crux.
On Gej and Gmb, they are not the messaih, just that one is better off than the other.
My submission, Gej's administration should have done well or better early rather than trying to revive his image. The next election will go a long way in retracting the image of this country if and only if the masses will come out enmasse and vote wisely. And should inec not rig the election in favour of Mr A or General A.
Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by theV0ice: 6:12am On Feb 06, 2015
agabaI23:
I think you should be above this bud. You mean that anyone who speaks for PDP must have been settled but those who speak for APC are not settled?

My dear friend, some comprehension classes will do you a world of good.

My statements paraphrased means mazi sam ohuanbunwa isn't a man anybody can settle to write favourably because knowing him very personally (he's an illustrious LM of one of the best frat in Nigerian universities), I have no doubt he's above that rubbish.

Hope its clear now?
Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by lukaino(m): 6:28am On Feb 06, 2015
Whats his name again?
Sam Ohabunwa- really & truly i am not surprised that he could easily offer or accept to do such a cheap & dirty job. Its a pity that our nation no longer have responsible senior citizens.
Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by Swiftboy(m): 6:52am On Feb 06, 2015
Its not true that we dont benefit from these policies...you can only say you cant feel it and thats because you did not take the full opportunities that abounds. How about taking a trip in the trains availlable. I took a night train 1st class from Ilorin and woke up the next day in Minna saving more than 50% of my road transport. Will I ever join you guys to say I dont feel the impact of the government again? The other day I saw a train transporting huge thanks filled with petrol. At another time I saw cars going north with another train. You can be objective cant you?
nicklaus40:
Economic growth is different from economic development, growth in increase in d gdp i.e on paper, d amount a country is making is divided by the population and dat is economic growth,but if their is high rate of corruption as in d case of naija,d resources gained is not evenly distributed but concentrated in the hands of few individuals.well we can say there is economic growth under Jonathan's administration but economic development is wen the growth recorded is reflected in the lives of the citizens, i.e there is increase in the standard of living which under Jonathan has not bin the case. If wat is on paper can't be reflected on the lives of the citizens due to corruption then that is failure. Yall can argue dat both apc and pdp are corrupt buh y did jona give them so much room to explore their wings, Jonathan should be held accountable for this because there is a saying that 'what is the essence of a govt if there is no accountability' this is y I want change,am not assuring u this won't happen under GMB,if it does den we vote him out in 2019. We need CHANGE
Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by lovelyadeola(m): 6:55am On Feb 06, 2015
Hmmmm Isorate
Meanwhile Download Latest Hit Dj R-jay vs Masterkraft ft All star - Indomie Remix here goo. gl/ yXm4Bs #CNE @djr_rjay @dj_da_boutade @trfmuzik
Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 06, 2015
MR MAZI BUSHRAT. OBVIOUSLY YOU DONT HAVE A BUSINESS TO CALL YOURS.
Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by tomsin(m): 7:03am On Feb 06, 2015
really, GEJ tried in his administration' all wat Nigerians hold against him is the issue of book haram, how we so sure that Buhari will be able to handle them after he his elected has president
Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by yerosonofsam: 7:08am On Feb 06, 2015
Despite all the distractions he still managed to stabilise the economy likewise Nigeria emerge as the fastest growing economy in Africa, We can be better than this... #GEJ is working, #Nigeria is moving #GEJ4naija
Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by xtytom(f): 7:10am On Feb 06, 2015
yea he did it and he will continue to do it#GEJ4NAIJA
Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by rabiusam: 7:12am On Feb 06, 2015
theV0ice:

Amen
that's great, the man has done lot of thing to improve the economy of this country. go on GEJ. #WGEJ4NAIJA #No2buhari
Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by nicklaus40: 7:33am On Feb 06, 2015
Swiftboy:
Its not true that we dont benefit from these policies...you can only say you cant feel it and thats because you did not take the full opportunities that abounds. How about taking a trip in the trains availlable. I took a night train 1st class from Ilorin and woke up the next day in Minna saving more than 50% of my road transport. Will I ever join you guys to say I dont feel the impact of the government again? The other day I saw a train transporting huge thanks filled with petrol. At another time I saw cars going north with another train. You can be objective cant you?
aw many ppl av felt the impact,seems u don't get what am saying. I see no changes in the standard of living of majority of Nigerians within the period Jonathan has ruled us
Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by mamurhomu(m): 7:36am On Feb 06, 2015
In a simple sentence, GEJ is a total and a complete failure. How many jobs has he created? How have he impacted the common man since he claim he has no pair of shoe? We need change of government. GEJ is a total disgrace to this country. Is tompolo a graduate? Has he being to school before? Does he knows what it means to be jobless after graduation? Sometimes i wonder what the president is doing with a former militant who has stained is hand with innocent blood. As clark , he is a disgrace to elder state men. I think that clark have been working with this militant group for a very long time. Jonathan should sit down for once and think if he has done any significant thing for this nation since is four years in office. Our girls are still missing in the forest and all he is doing is traveling from one state to another or in the name of rally. We need change
Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 06, 2015
Kadiri
21 hours ago
Just in case you are still doubting, Some muslim mumu coward journalist are not happy with our soldiers in conjunction with the multinational task force smoking out the yeyenatous cowards from occupied territories! I had to postpone planned updates for this!

Kai, tambroba shege! Them dey run? Them fake paradise don run out of 72 virgins? Shekau nko?

They felt by refusing to sell us arms, we will succumb to their demands and their crinkum crankum in kparakpoism with APC agents of destruction! ‪#‎WeTriumphStill‬

APC felt that by sabotaging our efforts in procuring arms from South Africa, we would be forced to vote them! #WeTriumphStill

Buhari felt that by labeling the war against insurgents as anti-north and warning that FG should stop killing Boko Haram members, he will make enough political capital out of it that will hurl him into ASO Rock! Sorry my dearly hated not-General Oluwole Buhari, #WeTriumphStill

Boko Haram Facebook reps have suddenly gone quiet on this! The Good Lord has stricken them with dumbness and whitlow! They can't type their derision of the nation no more. Their terrorist brains have failed them! Because as a nation, #WeTriumphStill

They used several ROGUE international agencies to try and hamstrung our fight against these terrorists. Amnesty International did their level best to make us look like the aggressor while the terrorists were made out to be victims, but yet, #WeTriumphStill

Yes, I WILL GLOAT ON THIS ONE! I will, over and again, a MILLION TIMES! They insulted our military, derided our police, scorned our President. They felt they had it on lockdown, but #WeTriumphStill

While in the North-East, I visited some IDP camps! I WAS DAZED! At the Lutheran Church in Adamawa where I donated some materials to the IDP's being accommodated there, my tears flowed freely, I HATED THESE TERRORISTS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS MORE! I HATE YOU GUYS HERE ON FACEBOOK THAT GIVE THESE IDIOTS THE PR THEY SO DESPERATELY NEED! You saboteurs and haters of your nation! As you promote and celebrate the deaths of our soldiers and sporadic victories of these terrorists, EVIL AND BAD NEWS SHALL ALWAYS FOLLOW YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE! You are the reason why they kill because they know you will celebrate their violence! Your heartlessness notwithstanding, #WeTriumphStill

To you saboteurs in our military selling off our territories for cartons of dollars, sending our LOYAL TROOPS intentionally in harms way, thinking you will live long enough to enjoy BLOOD MONEY, #WeTriumphStill

To those nations that sabotage our efforts in fighting this insurgency, feeling we shall be consumed by it, listen and listen good, #WeTriumphStill.

Thank you China and Russia for standing with us in our hour of need! Thank you Isreal for boldly and DARINGLY standing by us! We are grateful for your help, which makes us now say #WeTriumphStill. At least, we now know who our real friends are.

Finally, to you our loyal troops running into these murderous demons gallantly to keep our nation safe, loosing your lives sometimes in the process, WE NIGERIANS ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU! I have and will keep emptying my wallet anytime I run into any of you, your protests and refusals notwithstanding! WE LOVE YOU GUYS WITH OUR LIVES! Together, WE Nigerians and YOU guys have this to say: #WeTriumphStill

#WeTriumphStill

‪#‎NigeriaGoodPeopleGreatNation‬

‪#‎NigeriansAreNotCowards‬

ADDENDUM:

I now realize some are questioning the timing of this crushing. Now let me break it down.

1. FG has been battling this evil for a long while now. When Ihejirika was winning this battle, northern elements making political capital out of this pushed for him to stop, and when he didn't, they successfully pushed for his removal via the courts. The President had to OBEY A VALID COURT ORDER on the issue. GEJ is not lawless, actually, he follows the law TO A FAULT in my own opinion! I can say as a private citizen, 'damn it, flout the freaking laws', but that is a privilege GEJ cannot enjoy as A PRESIDENT! So, it's not as if he has been sitting on his hands doing nothing.

2. It was discovered that MORE WEAPON WAS NEEDED as this insurgency took dangerous turn. What is the solution? BUY MODERN WEAPONS! He sent a request for $1Billion Dollars to the National Assembly to enable procurement of some weapons. IT WAS POLITICIZED BY APC! I'm sorry, but names have to be called at this point! It's now at the point of MAKE OR MAR in our nation, no more niceties. GEJ continued trudging on.

3. US was approached with the view of purchasing MODERN MILITARY WARES, and what happened? WE WERE DENIED THESE WEAPONS ON THE VERY HORRIBLY STUPID PREMISE OF HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION! Epic, real epic for a country that says they are against the propagation of terrorism to take ACTION that ACTIVELY AIDS THE PROPAGATION OF SAME TERRORISM! It beats ALL REASONING AND LOGIC why a sovereign nation legitimately requesting weapons to fight SAME TERRORISM the United States is OSTENSIBLY fighting GLOBALLY will be DENIED THOSE WEAPONS on very FLIMSY EXCUSES, yet, they did not block the terrorists from acquiring same weapons if not worse ones! There is no explanation that can make me understand that, ABSOLUTELY NO EXPLANATION! Tens of thousands of Innocent Nigerians are being killed and you are busy replicating the Rwandan mistake? Truly, history teaches us nothing!

4. The more annoying one was that of South Africa of all people! I still can't understand it! Of course, Zuma will be in my black book till the end of the earth, and believe you me, if I'm made president tomorrow, these experiences will DEFINITELY influence my subconscious and hence decisions on foreign policy. And I'm not alone in this feeling. You don't sow these seeds of division, water them, nourish them through several channels and expect it not to grow. It's plain impossible. I understand it's denial of US Visa that frightens people into silence mostly. No problem. If I have the urge or need to visit the US tomorrow, I will apply for your Visa. Feel free to deny or grant me the visa, it's your prerogative. But as for me,I WON'T SHY AWAY FROM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH YOU SHY AWAY FROM! So, SOUTH AFRICA THAT WE HELPED IN THEIR APARTHEID TIMES ALSO TURNED THEIR BACK ON US ON THIS! Noted, properly noted!

5. Isreal to a large extent came under same pressure to LEAVE US IN THE COLD when we approached them on same armament issue.. They gave some response IN DEFIANCE. I applaud that!

Kindly note that these are processes that DRAGGED OUT OVER TIME! EFFORTS UPON EFFORTS WERE FRUSTRATED AND SABOTAGED! The aim clearly was to demoralize the FG into resigning to fate or just giving up.

Clearly, some alliances were not working, not beneficial, were betraying us, and DARING US to look for an alternative SOURCE.

What were the options? 1. Black market 2. Communist countries, who naturally are THE TRADITIONAL ENEMIES OF THE WEST!

I understand option 1 was what South Africa was all about. These deals are usually SWIFT, DISCRETE AND TOP SECRET. Someone alerted the South African authorities to that deal obviously. THAT IS THE ONLY PLAUSIBLE EXPLANATION TO THE SWIFTNESS AND PRECISENESS OF THE ACTION OF SOUTH AFRICA! And South Africa ACTUALLY PLAYED ALONG WITH THIS PLOT! Surprise can't even begin to cut it at all for me!

Eventually, option 2 was followed! China and Russia, God bless their souls. DESPERATE TIMES BEGET DESPERATE ACTIONS! We are traditionally allies of the US, but they have CLEARLY BETRAYED US! We were left with NO OPTION than to do the needful.

Pause for a second: WILL A COWARD DARE LEAVE OUR AGELONG TRADITIONAL ALLY, THE ALMIGHTY, ALL POWERFUL US FOR THE VERY TRADITIONAL ENEMY, THE COMMUNISTS? Ponder that for a second and tell yourself if GEJ is actually a coward like APC wants you to believe. WILL A COWARD DO THAT? He did it WITHOUT SPLITTING HAIRS EVEN! In Igbo, he did what we call 'ijugbu ogu' for the US. They were now forced to start releasing whimper-like statements on why they had to deny us the weapons, which means THEY ACTUALLY DELIBERATELY DENIED US THE WEAPONS!

If you tell me China is protecting her business interests here, I will say a big amen to that! Now can you tell me WHO IS NOT? I hail the Chinese for at least BEING HONEST with their motive if indeed they have said they helped due to their business interests. Others were PREDATORY IN THEIR OWN BUSINESS INTEREST PROTECTION! That is it, and yes, hate or pulverize me for it.

Eventually, these weapons started arriving. I hear some batches arrived as late as LAST WEEK after all the harakiri and krinkum crankum tum gaga tua gaga! This exemplary video shows what gallant men can achieve! The cowards are being pounded as we speak.

Now, those asking, WHY NOW, do you prefer we leave fighting these cowards now that the weapons have finally arrived because elections are by the corner? Should we rather allow them maim more hundreds of thousands of people because so as to sound politically correct? Kindly stone anyone that advocates that more killings of Nigerians should be allowed because of elections, he is a demon not fit to stay among humans! Make me out as whatever you wish, I JUST SAID MY MIND!

I repeat, #WeTriumphStill
11 Reply

jj Kadiri
4 minutes ago
U are wonderful God bless you
0 Edit Reply

Chukwuka Okoroafor Kadiri
12 hours ago
I strongly agree with some of the things you posted and disagree with others. Nevertheless, this is a great write up from you. Kudos!
0 Reply

Jibrin Yusuf Kadiri
19 hours ago
Thanks a million. I read every line of what you wrote. thanks again.
2 Reply

GEJ TILL 2019. Kadiri
19 hours ago
What a great write up, I am grateful for having taken time to read it and boy, you are on point brother.
I will say, let the way against this monster of Islam begin.
2 Reply

CousinBrother Kadiri
20 hours ago
AWESOME. I read this over and over again and it is simply factual and splendid. Thanks for making my day!
GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by hazyfm1: 8:00am On Feb 06, 2015
WHO IS THIS REFUGEE??

linusbnn:

Who force you to read? Everything clueless...Nonsense pple can't sit dwn and reason,even think better,all they do is shout clueless....Wic of wat this man wrote is false abi u no dey nigeria?. You never travel wit flight b4,so u dnt knw what has happened in our Airport way rain dey drop inside arrival section..You never use railway b4 na so so keke u dey jump enta,you never knw how efficient youwin can transform yur family lives,ask those that won previously, You no knw abt 12 federal universities, 150 amagiris sch for north,even wit dat there is still troublr dere, abi u no knw how many times dem award Benin-Lagos road?but now,the road na smooth ride,see Abuja-lokoja-benin road still under construction...The only area GEJ has performed poorly is fighting corruption and improving speedily on power,in others,he has tried his best..."Uneasiness lies the head that wears the crown"....Be wise and do not allow pple decieve yu bro...God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by fresky(m): 8:12am On Feb 06, 2015
Mrr OP, am not sure you are in Nigeria. Firstly what is Nigeria manufacturing?, or do you call bolting together imported parts manufacturing? See of what use is the alleged booming economy if its only the top brass that share the profits. My brother people are suffering, I don't have my facts here with me but untill corruption ceases, then all these development you are trumpeting are useless to the average Nigerian. We need a firm president that is knowledgeable, not one that just assigns contract from aso rock and sends his wife to shed crocodile tears. My brother Jonathan has tried, let him rest, or else he will just kill himself with things he knows next to nothing about.
Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by agabaI23(m): 8:16am On Feb 06, 2015
theV0ice:

My dear friend, some comprehension classes will do you a world of good.

My statements paraphrased means mazi sam ohuanbunwa isn't a man anybody can settle to write favourably because knowing him very personally (he's an illustrious LM of one of the best frat in Nigerian universities), I have no doubt he's above that rubbish.

Hope its clear now?
I will gladly attend your comprehension class. When are you organizing one?
wink

Your statement about not being settled is like, saying, I know this man very well and he cannot be settled ordinarily but is it possible to that he was compromised.

Your statements also meant that apart from this one, all other pro-GEJ commentators were paid off.
Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by theV0ice: 8:21am On Feb 06, 2015
agabaI23:
I will gladly attend your comprehension class. When are you organizing one?
wink

I no go invite you......because you no go gree settle me like our Niger politicians cheesy

Your statement about not being settled is like, saying, I know this man very well and he cannot be settled ordinarily but is it possible to that he was compromised.

Your statements also meant that apart from this one, all other pro-GEJ commentators were paid off.

No my friend. You're reading your own preconceived notions into my statement.

You're the one who believes every pro-APC commentator must have been compromised by Tinubu wink
Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by Toofan007: 8:28am On Feb 06, 2015
for assessment. And yet for the enlightened others, they use specific and objective criteria to assess leadership performance. There maybe some colorations and nuances, but that’s because they are human.<----[b][/b] was the writer was talking about himself in this part of the article?
Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by agabaI23(m): 8:36am On Feb 06, 2015
theV0ice:

I no go invite you......because you no go gree settle me like our Niger politicians cheesy

No my friend. You're reading your own preconceived notions into my statement.

You're the one who believes every pro-APC commentator must have been compromised by Tinubu wink
Oh, politicians have been settling you? I will take note of this.

What have you to say about the not missing $20 B? grin grin
Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by alex1612: 8:51am On Feb 06, 2015
I keep asking myself, for how long are we going to pretend, as if all is well? Is it because Mr. President is from my ethnic group or Christian as l am or privileges l am gaining or not gaining from Mr. President? l belief in national interest should be our first focus not personal interest.l'm highly disappointed in SAM OHUABUNWA for this write up came from him. God help Nigeria and safe her from corrupt leaders. Amen..
Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by alex1612: 8:54am On Feb 06, 2015
alex1612:
I keep asking myself, for how long are we going to pretend, as if all is well? Is it because Mr. President is from my ethnic group or Christian as l am or privileges l am gaining or not gaining from Mr. President? l belief in national interest should be our first focus not personal interest. l'm highly disappointed in SAM OHUABUNWA for this write up came from him. God help Nigeria and safe her from corrupt leaders. Amen.
Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 06, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I will support that too well but given that Soludo has attacked her person more alongside the economy; I fear if she will honour him with such attention... Soludo just lost the little credibility he enjoys from folks like me by sounding so hypocritical, biased, selfish and unintelligent. Accepting international community verdicts/records were they favour him and disputing same when it favours NOI.
Sorry but u r d biased one here. Let d govt counter him. Soludo has made a lot of sense and a great counter will further enlighten people like moi. I feel he hit the nail on the head too well dt NOI cannot stand it
Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by alex1612: 9:08am On Feb 06, 2015
lies
Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by nairabetguru(m): 9:27am On Feb 06, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Though I know you didn't read this, but let us pretend that you read it, so is that all you can say - if i slap you? Empty head!

i think you need jona's wife "glasses" wink tongue

#FeBUHARI14
Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by theV0ice: 9:31am On Feb 06, 2015
agabaI23:
Oh, politicians have been settling you? I will take note of this.

Yes o. They've been settling me for comprehension lessons and basic English tutorials e.g educating them on the fact that stealing is a form of corruption cheesy cheesy

What have you to say about the not missing $20 B? grin grin

So how much did they finally say is missing? Nothing? wink
Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by eazydon(m): 9:44am On Feb 06, 2015
You know, I will be the happiest man on earth if exchange rate becomes $1= N1000 naira today. As an online entrepreneur/blogger/marketer, if I don't buy a private jet in the next 1 month then call me a bas.tard.
Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by eprynce(m): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2015
Many thanks, op. IMO, there is this hitherto inherent belief among our people that there is corruption going on on a large scale every time, we believe that every public officer is corrupt, that jailing people is the only way to fight this vice. This is why when we hear or read about huge figures as stolen, whether true or false, we just believe them. I other words, we are expecting these things. We need to really try to rationalise the things we hear. Take for instance the N30tn mentioned by Prof. Soludo vis a viz what Mallam Ribadu said about same.

Secondly, I implore folks to always completely read and comprehend posts before commenting. Let's stop being lazy at reading lengthy posts - especially the younger folks here. It may be your opportunity to really learn history of our nation Nigeria.
Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by anyaikenga: 10:11am On Feb 06, 2015
hazyfm1:
[size=28pt]WELL DONE MR CLUELESS GCFR[/size]

If i read one sentence from this thread let it not rain in Lagos this month
if you didnt read what is the point commenting. tell me one lie the man said here. 1000 Buharis will not feed your idle hand if he wins.
Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by anyaikenga: 10:13am On Feb 06, 2015
A manufacturer and real player in the economy has spoken. not a farmer at Ota who could no longer cultivate on his stolen land. Or a Central Bank Governor that his people rejected twice in Anambra.
Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by hazyfm1: 10:22am On Feb 06, 2015
anyaikenga:
if you didnt read what is the point commenting. tell me one lie the man said here. 1000 Buharis will not feed your idle hand if he wins.

YOU NEED A NEW BRAIN & JESUS IN YOUR LIFE
Re: Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:26am On Feb 06, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

Sorry but u r d biased one here. Let d govt counter him. Soludo has made a lot of sense and a great counter will further enlighten people like moi. I feel he hit the nail on the head too well dt NOI cannot stand it

Bro, I stated mine with proofs so kindly do me the favour of showing me where and how I am biased...More so, NOI is too busy to be engaging with seemingly idle soludo in propaganda...So it is now that soludo just woke up...BTW how much do we make as our country? how much is our budget? if such amount is taken out, Nigerian economy will collapse immediately...it is unfortunate that we only believe whatever makes the government look bad just for parochial interest...silence will do for his like...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA / An Article By Femi Adesina, Buhari's Special Adviser In January / Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.