Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want (31208 Views)

Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by ilotriouzAY(m): 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
1. Tears

All women know that the easiest way to make a man feel uncomfortable is to cry. Men will do anything they possibly can to make the crying stop. Women have used tears to their benefit since childhood.
Fathers buy presents for their tearful daughters; school teachers forgive them for bad behaviour…anything to close the floodgates. Most women have perfected this technique to the point where it is extremely difficult for a man to determine whether the tears are even real. sad

2. Bribes and rewards
After being with you for a while, a woman is well aware of what buttons she needs to push. And if she decides she wants something she will know exactly how to ‘convince’ you.
She will promise you tickets to a concert that you’ve been talking about recently, an expensive item you’ve been dreaming about, and the obvious use of intimate favours (she may promiseMouth-actionor something ‘forbidden‘). tongue

3. Flattery
A woman who showers you with praise, regardless of what exactly she is complimenting (your appearance, how good you are in bed, or your work), will inevitably earn more understanding from you than usual. What’s in it for her? Since you feel like you’ve been appreciated for your true worth, she knows that you will gladly and willingly agree to her requests.

4. Involving friends
A quick-witted woman will seek help from your friends. When she is alone with them, she, seemingly by accident, will mention what she wants and express her idea on the subject of what would make her happier. The next time you go to your friends to get ideas on what to get her for Christmas or birthday, your friend will immediately remember that “coincidental” conversation with her and will give you a whole list of what she might like.

5. Jealousy
Slight flirtation or agreeing to accept a drink from a stranger at the bar is just a reminder that you are not the only man in town.
She assumes that if you feel like you can lose her, you will try to do everything to keep her. As a result a generous and indecisive man will do anything she wants.

6. Unavailability
When she needs something she can become unavailable, busy and less sociable with you. You may think that she has decided to end the relationship and move on, and start worrying about where she is and what is going on with her.
She knows that you are likely to agree with her requests in order to save the relationship.

7. Damsel in distress
trick Women will act lost and helpless to get their way.
Men like to be knights in shining armour for their loved ones. This role allows men to feel like heroes, and women take advantage of this. Even when she is perfectly capable of figuring out how to do something herself, she knows that by acting like a helpless little girl, she will force the man to come to her rescue.
Besides it will be extremely difficult for a man to get mad or upset since she would have given him an opportunity to feel important.
It is a betrayal to trap a man. Even though a woman may get what she wants by trapping her man into marriage, child rearing or commitment, they will always be wondering if that is the only reason that they got where they are.

9 Likes

Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by Redoil: 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
7. What about urinating on their pants
8. Some of them will go as fas 4 months without taking their bath untill they get what they want from the guy.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by ilotriouzAY(m): 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
Redoil:
8. Some of them will go as fas 4 months without taking their bath untill they get what they want from the guy.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
Redoil:
u mean they realy do dat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by dahdah: 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
When Toyin wanted to finally get one brother, then, he started buying him wears, #200 recharge cards, paying his BIS, and the bro will be like , WOW!!! She Loves him, not until Toyin got Pregnant now the brother don know say na up then they scratch body

6 Likes

Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by Ezemarcel(m): 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
Poooo

1 Like

Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
I don't do any of these, I don't even ask all the time, if i do, He knows it's urgent and comes to my rescue.

I don't need to do all those things.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by Obaino2013(m): 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
Tell me something
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by DNBCrew: 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
Read DNB Love stories - www.danwrites90..com
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by banjicom(m): 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
Redoil:

Stop dating Dirty Girls!!!!!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by djeezy(m): 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
The two dangerous weapons in the world other than nuclear bombs. (a) A girl's smile and (b) A girl's tear. both can make a man to do anything!!! Funny enough those tricks don't work on me. I process everything with my brain before I take any action.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by adexsimply(m): 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
kennygee:
I don't do any of these, I don't even ask all the time, if i do, He knows it's urgent and comes to my rescue.

I don't need to do all those things.
Na so

1 Like

Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by siegfried99(m): 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ok noted
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by bogolobango(m): 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
Otito oro if my babe won kill me na dat cry she dey take catch me

chaiii

2 Likes

Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by clubone0502: 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
Im sure this article was cuddled from one magazine. ..nigerian women buy u tickets. ..yeah right. .

beautiful Nigerian women we love to take care of u..

keep the orders coming. ..all affordable.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by LMAyedun(m): 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ladies, hard to understand them.
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by Barselonia(m): 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
u forget parents advice........

the fear of woman is the beginning of wisdom

3 Likes

Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by tdayof(m): 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
grin
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by bestridetravel: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
So true....

Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by dkronicle(m): 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
I hate dat unavailable thin.
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by grad2012(f): 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
Cutehector4u:
u mean they realy do dat?
thats not true angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by bensowe(m): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
Here to learn
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by loomer: 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
NA ONLY TEARS FIT WORK FOR ME, COS NO MATTER THE WOMAN, I HATE SEEING THEM CRY
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by dollarlander: 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
1. Tears.

If you like cry till Jesus comes, I don care. Sukun sun tete na u sabi

2 Likes

Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by mencade4: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
trust a women and die before your time.

women are as cunning as foxes.........wayooooo species
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
HH the Aku UKA of WUKARI, son of the Sun GOD and Creator CHIDON himself.....asks for peace and religious harmony to reign during these terse election periods.

Pray for the King.

Pray for Nigeria.

The GODS Bless Nigeria.

Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by msmon(m): 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
All this doesn't work, only if she can dance sekem!

1 Like

Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by Barselonia(m): 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
if all this point no Dey affect u as a man.....

sad u b gay

1 Like

Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by Dvessel(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
those things don't move me a bit. in the first place I don't make friends rather friends makes me. who will loose?
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by LewisO: 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
It's more than 7. Ladies tricks gat no limit! undecided
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by hectorswag(m): 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
LewisO:
It's more than 7. Ladies tricks gat no limit! undecided
Lol.. True!
Re: 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want by dridowu: 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ok treu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce / Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. / Ladies How Do You Cope With An Overbearing Man???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.