Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Supernatural Enablement - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Supernatural Enablement (510 Views)

SUPERNATURAL VIDEOS: More Holy Spirit Miracles Videos!! / Where Do You Stand On The Supernatural? / Supernatural Experience: My Visit To Heaven And Hell (wednesday, April 01, 2015) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supernatural Enablement by gbamdel(m): 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth ( Acts 1:8 )
With the Holy Spirit, you can never be defeated or disadvantaged. If you want the glory of God in your life, if you want to walk in dominion over devils, sickness, disease, infirmities and death, then the Holy Spirit is all you need. His presence in your life makes you indomitable! Like Paul, be bold to say, "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me" (Philippians 4:13).
You can read more on this here >> http://thebelieverslightingtheworld..com/2015/02/supernatural-enablement-by-pastor-chris.html
Please follow me on twitter @gbamdel

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Church Has Been Secularized / The Danger Of A Hardening Heart / How The Bible Is Now Used To Back-up Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.