Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna (14851 Views)

Tinubu’s Title As APC Leader Now A Nickname – Okorie / Fresh Crisis In Senate As APC Senators Vow To Stop Ekweremadu From Presiding / APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by Islie: 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
Eight supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kaduna State were feared dead, following the outbreak of violent clash with supporters of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kaduna.

Supporters of PDP had been alleged to be defacing posters of the presidential candidate of APC, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari and that of its governorship candidate, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai.

It was gathered that while some supporters of APC accused the other party of the vandalism, it was hell let loose, as supporters of PDP allegedly swooped on their APC counterparts, with eight said to have feared dead.

In a statement made available to the Nigerian Tribune and signed by the spokesperson of el-Rufai campaign organisation, Samuel Aruwan, in Kaduna, the APC confirmed the death of eight of their members, with many others said to have sustained injuries.

The statement said the party suspended its campaign tour of Zone 2, which is Kaduna Central, because of the incident.

But, in a swift reaction, Governor Yero said it was APC supporters who attacked his campaign team at Bakin Ruwa area of Igabi Local Government Area.

A statement by the media aide of the governor, Mallam Ahmed Maiyaki, alleged that the thugs were hired by the opposition party to attack the governor’s convoy with the sole aim of throwing the state into confusion.

“It is unfortunate that the same APC that is chanting change has resorted to violence and threats,” the statement declared.

When contacted, the state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Zubairu Abubakar, said the police were on top of the situation.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/28555-8-feared-dead-as-apc-pdp-clash-in-kaduna

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by nke001: 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
Those are N F As'

Imagine me, engaging in physical fight just for the sake of tifs!

7 Likes

Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by dre11(m): 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
Supporters of PDP had been alleged to be defacing posters of the presidential candidate of APC, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari and that of its governorship candidate, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai.

This is what APC alleged...... That its was what caused the fight

A statement by the media aide of the governor, Mallam Ahmed Maiyaki, alleged that the thugs were hired by the opposition party to attack the governor’s convoy with the sole aim of throwing the state into confusion.

This what PDP alleged to have caused the fight....

When are we going to have a politics without bitterness for goodness sake
All this allegations and counter allegation is not healthy for our political climate because it brings bad blood.....

Now several life have being lost......

I hope the youth will reason on day and shun all.provocation to violence

Cc: lalasticlala...... Pls kindly make a fp

2 Likes

Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by msmon(m): 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
They are mentally unstable!
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
God help this country!!!

It's not yet february 15 when the results will be announced and they have started senseless killings..

With this kind of badnews, what are we going to see on february 15

Tearing my clothes, putting on sackclothes and pouring ashes on my head, I weep for this country.. cry

1 Like

Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by fucklikant101(m): 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
Dead country
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nawa oo

Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by siraj1402(m): 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hand work of Samboribobo.
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by Lousymouth(m): 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
Why will I kill myself for a Politician dat probably doesn't care I even exist..... Lemme borrow pepe line..."I will rather commit suicide than kill myself for all these heartless politician"

3 Likes

Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by vantage7: 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
It seems some are deliberately trying to instigate chaos perhaps to prompt a postponement of the polls. Let us decide that there shall be no going back on the Feb elections. How? By keeping cool heads in the face of aggression and provocation. And spread the word!

1 Like

Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by mencade4: 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
please donate your handkerchief here for mumbudu boko..hari

he will shed tears this failbuhari......insha allah

gej till buhari pronounce osinbajo very well....

8 Likes

Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
fucklikant101:
A
Ur post don hit fp
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by mrofficial(m): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
Heard 4 lives were also lost today in another APC and PDP clash in Surulere.
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
A

Am in Zaria right now, see the small small al-magiri boys shouting sai Buhari ehnn u go know say if Buhari this election wahala go dey.. but him no go win insha allah.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by Firefire(m): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
Governor Yero said it was APC supporters who attacked his campaign team at Bakin Ruwa area of Igabi Local Government Area.

“It is unfortunate that the same APC that is chanting change has resorted to violence and threats,” the statement declared.

“Fellow Nigerians,

I have said it before and I will continue to say and live by the fact that my ambition, and indeed the ambition of anybody, is not worth the blood of any Nigerian. Therefore, I urge all Nigerians to look forward in hope as we fulfill the dreams of our founding fathers to ‘build a nation where peace and Justice reign". - Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

If you decides to die for any politician or political party, I can only tell you RIP angry

PDP or APC: Please stop the violence.

1 Share

Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by efguy1(m): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
Those stupid pple. 4 dat kaduna, boko dey, instead of dem to unite and fyt boko, they r fyting each oda. Now i don't care if boko..........

FP things **dancing shoki and skelewu together**
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by ibdeals1(m): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
i wonder what will happen on feb 15
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by Idrismusty97(m): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
"APC will Christianized the North and Islamized the South" - VP Namadi Sambo

2 Likes

Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by Babyboy1986(m): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
Pf
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by speaktome(m): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
Jus dying for earthly things that will one day fade away

God have mercy

One Nigeria we are for now...

3 Likes

Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by Alphaoscar: 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
Election is not violence and the youths must not allow themselves to be used as political thugs while the politicians children are somewhere abroad enjoying their lives.

Buhari Say No To Violence.
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by iiichidodo: 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
thallophytas..

1 Like

Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by ideology(m): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
I have said it before and will say it again, if you are not a northerner relocated and return after elections.
The number of people killed daily is increasing just few days to elections. Now imagine what will happen on 14 - 28th February.

In other news see my signature

Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by yurme(m): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
_
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
This Northerns with their Political violence since the Birth of Buhari.
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
Abeg o.... na Kaduna I de kwa o! make una see me o! angry angry angry
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by tolexy007(m): 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
A
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by ibdeals1(m): 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
shikaan:
A

for apple tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs / Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Despite State Of Emmergency! / EFCC Clamps Down On Outgoing Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.