Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! (29433 Views)

Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps / Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by Rapmoney(m): 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
It is not difficult to spot a Warfi guy when you enter an NYSC orientation camp because they say by their fruits, ye shall know themgrin Area!!! I hail o! Warri nor dey carry last...if e too mush, e go be drawgrin oya na!!!

1) The way they pronounce their words: When you see a guy speaking pidgin Engish fluently and talking very fast without ending the words completely, just know he is from Warri. If they want to say 'give me' it is 'gi me'. If they want to say 'my brother', they say 'ma bra'grin...lol. They never cease to say 'shuo!' when they are surprised or when they want to emphasis somethinggrin

2) They like shortcuts: This reminds me of my first day in camp. I was hussling to get to the front so that I could verify my university statement of result; I was pushing and shoving like the typical warri boy I am; I nor wan take chances! All of a sudden, I saw one dude who was doing the same thing. I looked and him and asked: 'guy u be warri boy?' And he said he 'Yes'. I smiled. We teamed up and in no time we saw ourselves in front, facing the verification officers. We did ours and left while some other peeps that came before us were still there, standing like pry school childrengrin When you get to camp and see dudes who are hell bent on getting to the fron by any means, even if they are the last on the queue, then they are probably warfi guys... It could be the uniform queue, hostel queue, food queuen etc.

3) They are very significant at Mami: You hardly see a Warri guy in camp who is not a regular visitor to the popular mami market in camp. They love to drink and eat in the midst of fellow corper guys and babes. Most times, they don't do the buying o! grin Na osho free thingsgrin

4) Vibrant in the hostel: Warfi boys are very vibrant in the hostel...they are popular among their fellow corp members. They tell stories a lot with their funny accents and slang. If you see anybody for ur hostel wey like to talk well well and pigin dey sweet for e mouth, no bother; na Warri boy be datgrin

5) Never a dull moment with dem girls: Warri guys ehnnnnn...they say funny stuffs that make the corper babes laugh and enjoy their stay in camp. For this reason, corper babes nor dey leave dia sidegrin So when next you see a guy making babes laugh like crazy in camp (platoon), don't be surprise, he might just turn out to be a warfarian!

Oya, Warfi guys, make una add una own.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by dahdah: 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
LET WARRI BOIZ CATCH YOU

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by Rapmoney(m): 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
dahdah:
LET WARRI BOIZ CATCH YOU

Shuo! U nor know the matter? Me sef na Warfi na.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by dahdah: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
Rapmoney:

Shuo! U nor know the matter? Me sef na Warfi na.
so make I leave warri matter For warri peeps
Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by Rapmoney(m): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
dahdah:

so make I leave warri matter For warri peeps

Everyone is invited o broda smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by pweetixandy: 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
Wow
Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by agoadiv(m): 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
noted...what about otuoke peepsundecided

4 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by Rapmoney(m): 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
agoadiv:
noted...hala mi wen e make fp warri boiy

You and front page na like bread and akaragrin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by Rapmoney(m): 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
pweetixandy:
Wow

Hmmm...luvly eyes you have got smiley How is Ilorin?
Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by PHgirl(f): 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hahahha. I have a thing for Warfi guys. kiss

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
OHKAY undecided
Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by Rapmoney(m): 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
PHgirl:
Hahahha. I have a thing for Warfi guys. kiss

You can say that again cheesy It seems u have met a couple of them.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
They can hail ohhhhh

Like Jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked I hail thee..

6 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by bunmioguns(m): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
grin

Warri no dey carry last now

6 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by Trending(m): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
list continues
Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by saintTim(m): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
love their company than ndi ofe nmanu

4 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by Simitrendy: 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
Warri boys salute to Yung6ix

3 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by Daniel058(m): 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lolz
Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by Promking: 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hehehehe.....WARFI BOIZ...

I hail una ooo!

AREA!!!

5 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by aspabay(m): 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hmmm, dull.
Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by juniormusa(m): 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hahaha grin
Area! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by AdeniyiA(m): 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
dem get mouth die! ... they are mouthed.
what can't be achieved in ten years, they'd tell you they would do it in ten days, if however dem start, along the way na story to make u laff remain and d job abandoned ...
enu dun r'ofo cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by kayboy4y(m): 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
Shou, and dis yeye yarn waka enter front page. Nairaland na gbef.

1 Like

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by dipopooo(m): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
(6) Warri boyz no dey knw book

3 Likes

Re: 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! by fridayj(m): 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
It seen dt smone hss found is cert..... warri boiz in fp op wht up.....i hve ben in quee fr long ...i w guy too.. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Approves Increment Of Nysc Allowances. / Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers / Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.