Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo (28706 Views)

I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
MalcoImX:
Now that the real soldier (Abacha) is dead, every rat is out of its hole!
just like shecow and his supporters
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by kilayama: 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
dd
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
No wonder this obasanjo put this Yeye man inside prison till his tenure over. Him still never get sense. I pray make buhari enter, walahi, a taperule we go take measures his prison term this time
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
....And this man is still walking about freely?
exactly like shecow has also been doing walking freely after with all his atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by reborn1: 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
[s]
zimoni:
THe Cattle Rearer campaigned freely in South without being attacked.

Nothing must happen to Jonah ooooooooo

Jonathan Till 2019.

Lobatan.
[/s]
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
Asari Dokubo. Asari Dokubo Asari Dokubo
How many times did I call you
A mad dog never sees rest
So will u not see rest in your life
It is when we put salt in the soup it taste well
May you not have salt in ur life .
May sopanaa god of small pox visit ur home
may your life be cut off the day it is sweetest to you

Spit out the gin and says Ase wa Ase wo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Sweetlemon(f): 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
I have a feeling PDP is deliberately trying to anger the north so they can explode before the elections. This will definitely turn off southerners in support of Buhari.
Hmmmmmmm

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Aarenaija: 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
Who is this idiot?

Part of the many sins of GEJ.
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by preselect(m): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
buhari came to the east, they gave him a chieftaincy title, "igbolized" him with the name okechukwu (i dunno how much APC paid the modaforking traditional ruler who did this sacrilege) received him well,

goodluck goes to the north they stone him city after city. . .

. . . .and you people expected that there would be peace?
y'all should have your heads examined

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by zimoni(f): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

Shey I lied nii?

Did he not campaign freely? Did anyone attack him?

I know he's not responsible for any of the attack, the problem is those almajiri boys. They are extremists. Southerners support Buhari and are working towards his emergence, so why are they attacking Jonathan's convoy in the North? Why?

Politics is indeed a very dirty game.

Too Badt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by puzo(m): 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
zimoni:
THe Cattle Rearer campaigned freely in South without being attacked.

Nothing must happen to Jonah ooooooooo

Jonathan Till 2019.
R
Lobatan.

Kindly check what Buhari has achieved compared to what your father has achieved... Calling soneone had old as your father a cattle rearer.
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
HugeMac:
tyrant

undecided
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
DickDastardly:
He has said nothing wrong. All he said was that "for every violent action there will be a reaction". Buhari campaigned freely in the south. Not as if we wouldnt wanna stone him, but thats not how we role in the southside. Now, why the harassment of the president upnorth? And no one really sees the dangers or criminality in the attemping to assasinate the president in the north, when he has only come to campaign peacefully like buhari did in the south. Cant people wait to vote against him come 14th rather than resorting to violences?
Would-be jonathan voters in the north are already relocating due to this harassment and intimidation, and to think they'd be disenfranchised once out of the north. The rigging of this election has already started and we are still talking about credible election.
Lets condemn all first condemn the harassment and intimidation in the north before hanging asari. If we wont, lets all be ready for the zero hour, as i am sure this guys dont play with words.
Its only the gullible and rookies that wont see nigeria on the tight ropes right now.
Will it happen? Keep fooling yourselves that he's blabing till the last drop of oil leaves the pipeline cool sad
You are as dumb as your master gej, didn't you hear when a PDP governor, Yuguda said it is PDP members that are attacking gej. Imagine, even PDP members hate him. Jonathan plotted the bomb blast in Gombe to implicate opposition. Tell me why someone that is winning already will want to kill the President and lose his chance. If Jonathan dies Sambo becomes president and no more elections so tell me who benefits from Jonathan s death. You are so dumb lol
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by zimoni(f): 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
puzo:

Kindly check what Buhari has achieved compared to what your father has achieved... Calling soneone had old as your father a cattle rearer.

Cattle Rearer,

You've Been Noticed.

Now you may crawl back.

Muntullar.

Hhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by ynusaa(m): 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
Action speaks louder than voice, we're u when Bauchi state Governor said: all the stoning of GEJ sponsored by PDP?

Just show what you got man, you were only trained to be a kidnapper not a warrior, don't start what you cannot finish oooo Asari the mad dog.
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by sonssyo: 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
not just dogs but wild. dogs. ibos are on d run. suleja in niger state is nw empty
why
d. influence of. mad dogs
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by DickDastardly(m): 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
atmy:
You are as dumb as your master gej, didn't you hear when a PDP governor, Yuguda said it is PDP members that are attacking gej. Imagine, even PDP members hate him. Jonathan plotted the bomb blast in Gombe to implicate opposition. Tell me why someone that is winning already will want to kill the President and lose his chance. If Jonathan dies Sambo becomes president and no more elections so tell me who benefits from Jonathan s death. You are so dumb lol
I dont trade insults online.
You are noticed anyway cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
preselect:
buhari came to the east, they gave him a chieftaincy title, "igbolized" him with the name okechukwu (i dunno how much APC paid the modaforking traditional ruler who did this sacrilege) received him well,

goodluck goes to the north they stone him city after city. . .

. . . .and you people expected that there would be peace?
y'all should have your heads examined
Dumb skull can't you get it into your head, GMB is loved everywhere in the country so nobody touches him. GeJ is hated like poo in the north and Southwest, even his PDP supporters blamed him for disgracing them and started stoning him. lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by MalcoImX: 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
njays24:
just like shecow and his supporters
All these nonsense wouldn't have been allowed if we have the likes of Abacha as leaders.
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by halimat38(f): 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
MalcoImX:
Leader of the now rested Niger Delta People’s Volunteer Force, Alhaji Mujaheed Asari-Dokubo, has once again sent out strong warning to followers of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari over their constant attack on President Jonathan’s convoy.
The ex-militant said if Buhari could not control his ‘dogs’ and they dared attack Jonathan again, his people in the Niger Delta would react.
He said, “Gen. Buhari cannot control his dogs in Kastina, Bauchi and Jos north. Buhari should know that we are not woman wrapper. We are not shakara people. If we say something, we will do it. We are appealing to them to stop the violence, because if they don’t, for every action, there would be opposite and equal reaction.”
He also threatened that if the former governor of Bayelsa State, Timiprye Sylva and the outgoing governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi don’t retrace their footsteps back to PDP, they would force them to return.
The activist also vowed that anyone who voted for APC other than Jonathan in the forthcoming February 14 presidential election would have him/herself to be blamed.
|
http://dailypost.ng/2015/02/04/asari-dokubo-warns-buhari-control-dogs-watch/

look at this fool talking,is Amechi a baby you think you are commanding you son,you need respect yourself
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by hedonistic: 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
South Western minions (and one south eastern outcast hag) making noise here.

Unlike your masters up north, ND militants don't kill wantonly or prosecute a senseless war against soft targets just to make a point. Boko Haram will enter a random village in their backyard and slaughter innocent villagers and old men. Then the news will hit CNN, just to 'embarrass' the government. That is callous stupidity, not "balls" as you south Western slaves to Northern masters assume.

My ND comrades are more methodical and humanitarian than the misanthropic Abokki barbarians up north. They would not kill innocent people for the sake of it. The threats - or in fact promises - being made by Asari Dokubo and the other militants are more like warnings. They are peace lovers warning against the impending doom if they are pushed to the wall. They don't need to terminate Buhari (which is VERY easy for them to do if they want to) or attack anyone else just to prove a point. As peace lovers, they are only creating awareness now to warn Buhari and his fellow Hausa/Fulani cattle rearers and their slaves in the south west to be wary of their actions or inactions. Otherwise, the nomads would have themselves to blame.

Fortunately or unfortunately, Jonathan would win the election, so we would never know what my comrades in the Niger Delta are capable of or how prepared they are for Armageddon. However, if you want to know, then pray to whatever god you worship that Buhari "wins" the election, and then wait to see what happens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
sonssyo:

not just dogs but wild. dogs. ibos are on d run. suleja in niger state is nw empty
why
d. influence of. mad dogs
The evil man runs when nobody pursues. If Nigeria explodes Jonathan should be held responsible because of his divisive tactics. You will come to the south and say APC is Islamizing Nigeria, then you go to the north and say APC is Christianizing Nigeria. Gej is either demonic or just dumb
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by sonssyo: 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
Aarenaija:
Who is this idiot?

Part of the many sins of GEJ.

clueless uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by VENTY0(f): 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Guts
walahi he's got guts
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by kingDarius(m): 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
....And this man is still walking about freely?
I wonder fa.
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by DoGood66: 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
iluvnaija:
He's a fool
too much
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by DoGood66: 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
iluvnaija:
He's a fool
too much... Pig mouth
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by sonssyo: 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
atmy:
The evil man runs when nobody pursues. If Nigeria explodes Jonathan should be held responsible because of his divisive tactics. You will come to the south and say APC is Islamizing Nigeria, then you go to the north and say APC is Christianizing Nigeria. Gej is either demonic or just dumb

clueless uuuuuuuuu,u can never be president nor. GEJ,neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grin
atmy:

clueless uuuuuuuuu,u can never be president nor. GEJ,neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
hedonistic:
South Western minions (and one south eastern outcast hag) making noise here.

Unlike your masters up north, ND militants don't kill wantonly or prosecute a senseless war against soft targets just to make a point. Boko Haram will enter a random village in their backyard and slaughter innocent villagers and old men. Then the news will hit CNN, just to 'embarrass' the government. That is callous stupidity, not "balls" as you south Western slaves to Northern masters assume.

My ND comrades are more methodical and humanitarian than the misanthropic Abokki barbarians up north. They would not kill innocent people for the sake of it. The threats - or in fact promises - being made by Atari Dokubo and the other militants are more like warnings. They are peace lovers warning against the impending doom if they are pushed to the wall. They don't need to terminate Buhari (which is VERY easy for them to do if they want to) or attack anyone else just to prove a point. As peace lovers, they are only creating awareness now to warn Buhari and his fellow Hausa/Fulani cattle rearers and their slaves in the south west to be wary of their actions or inactions. Otherwise, the nomads would have themselves to blame.

Fortunately or unfortunately, Jonathan would win the election, so we would never know what my comrades in the Niger Delta are capable of or how prepared they are for Armageddon. However, if you want to know, then pray to whatever god you worship that Buhari "wins" the election, and then wait to see what happens.
Shut up there, haven't you heard boko haram criticizing buhari and other northern leaders. It shows that book haram doesn't represent them whereas a sari and his gang have been openly supported by dumb Jonathan who has been funding them massively.
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by briefness: 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
Quite interesting. Asari 's form of democracy I guess.
undecided
The activist also vowed that anyone who voted for APC other than Jonathan in the forthcoming February 14 presidential election would have him/herself to be blamed.
|
http://dailypost.ng/2015/02/04/asari-dokubo-warns-buhari-control-dogs-watch/[/quote]
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by Deapexboy(m): 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
Na force u wan force dos governors kum bak self?..

Asari always fighting to enrich his pocket since 1996

we d niger delta need change:

Asari u even look like dos night cats... D maga they happy say dem dey adress am as ex-milltant

won't b suprise one day he will kum out for governor

#unstopable change
Re: Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo by sammhi(m): 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
atmy:

oga, your permutations don't make sense...and don't necessarily mean it will work like that.....I mean your dragging Sambo into it....anyone could have done it and not necessarily the one to benefit....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo / Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting / The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.