Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,451 members, 7,781,305 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:07 PM

These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. (49028 Views)

If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC / Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria / If You Study These Courses In Any Of These Universities,You Are On Your Own-NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by HighIQ(m): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
No matter how much one tries. I think having first-class in the following course may turn to be a mirage. Here are they
1)Fine Arts
2)Architecture
3)English language
4)Chemistry
5)Languages eg french, portuguese etc
6)Chemical Engineering
7)History
coolPsychology

REASONS- Regardless of how beautiful your drawing is, or how great your construction work may appear. Your lecturer would never give you full mark. And that may keep you wondering. Write all the Essays or any other article in English language as perfect as you think. 'Blow' all the grammar in the dictionary. I assure you you won't be given full mark. Same goes with History. And this would keep on affecting the CGPA. Don't tell me you know everything in psychology- so tell me, why is you shirt yellow? You need to explain to me in details, i mean details!
As for chemistry and chemical Engineering i don't know why first class is getting low nowadays. The students studying those courses often complain that the course is too tough and lucrative.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Joshkid(m): 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
grin
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by agoadiv(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
what about geoinformatics and surveying?
what about urban and regional planning?
some pple here are just asking WHAT ABT the course they are currently studying, they want u to say its impossible to gain first class so that they fan themselves that they r studying hard coursesgrin
chai "in obj's voice FELLOW NIGERIANS"

pls any geoinformatics student here?

11 Likes

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Lagusta(m): 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
The basic medical sciences too.... Anatomy, physiology and PHARMACOLOGY!!!! shocked

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by bayulll01(m): 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
If u deserve first class abroad u will get it,but nija forget it,in my department chemical engineering don't even go there to get 2.1 seff u go try

2 Likes

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by sparkleRed(f): 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
Dat history own is so true esp in uniben, we had just 5 2.1 in my class, no first class, 61 2.2, 5 third class and 25 spill over....just graduated last year nov....its terrible very terrible cry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
sparkleRed:
Dat history own is so true esp in uniben, we have just 5 2.1 in my class, no first class, 61 2.2, 5 third class and 25 spill over....just graduated last year nov....its terrible very terrible cry

Had, was.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by sparkleRed(f): 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
Generals02:

Had, was.
We still have dem

Thanks anyway

3 Likes

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
sparkleRed:

We still have dem

Thanks anyway
wud lyk to see a pic of u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by saqo(m): 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
sparkleRed:
Dat history own is so true esp in uniben, we had just 5 2.1 in my class, no first class, 61 2.2, 5 third class and 25 spill over....just graduated last year nov....its terrible very terrible cry
I agree with you. Same in Unilorin.
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Donpoker9(m): 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
agoadiv:
what about geoinformatics??

u re right..surveying and geoinformatics is anoda tin altogether
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Jinyjagz(m): 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
i concur
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
bayulll01:
If u deserve first class abroad u will get it,but nija forget it,in my department chemical engineering don't even go there to get 2.1 seff u go try
In this same nigeria someone made a cgpa of 4.96 in chem eng

3 Likes

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by prelinctus: 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Jesuspikin77:
In this same nigeria someone a cgpa of 4.96 in chem eng
picture or ....
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
prelinctus:

picture or ....
see this doubting thomas. Go to oauife.edu.com and click on the engineering dept to see for yourself

OR

search for 'temitope ajetunmobi#jraushub' on google

give me a mention when you're done

3 Likes

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by liveyourlife: 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
I strongly Believe that 'there' is no course you Cannot get a First Class in.

Requirements:

1: God
2: Books
3: Determination
4: Orijin
5: http:// Classroom .ng

---- Thank me later for my advise!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by bayulll01(m): 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
Jesuspikin77:
In this same nigeria someone a cgpa of 4.96 in chem eng
that will be a private uni,we know how they run things there

1 Like

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by prelinctus: 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
Jesuspikin77:
see this doubting thomas. Go to oauife.edu.com and click on the engineering dept to see for yourself

OR

search for 'temitope ajetunmobi#jraushub' on google

give me a mention when you're done
Ok, it checks out.I never doubted you though, just requested for a reference.
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
bayulll01:
Smh it was a public university OAU to be precised!! my bro don't let anybody deceive you. Open your eyes and hack your education the earlier the better; stop listening to beer parlour gists. Those type of gists will only make you to be shallow minded

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by elguaje(m): 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ever heard of physics

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by bayulll01(m): 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
Jesuspikin77:
Smh it was a public university OAU to be precised!! my bro don't let anybody deceive you. Open your eyes and hack your education the earlier the better; stop listening to beer parlour gists. Those type of gists will only make you to be shallow minded
pathetic liar I hear u
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
bayulll01:
pathetic liar I hear u
choi men your brain is addicted to mediocrity

5 Likes

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by channelz: 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
Students eyes in the class
(-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-)
When teacher say tomorrow will be exam
(O_O) (O_O) (O_O) (O_O) (O_O) (O_O)
During the exam
(→_→) (←_←) (→_→) (←_←) (→_→) (←_←)
When invigilator comes in
(↓_↓) (↓_↓) (↓_↓) (↓_↓) (↓_↓).......
true or false?

109 Likes 20 Shares

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Dbestmax(m): 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
Try Biochemistry

11 Likes

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by idu1(m): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lagusta:
The basic medical sciences too.... Anatomy, physiology and PHARMACOLOGY!!!! shocked

At of the day they will still be jobless.

Except pharmacology...

1 Like

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
bayulll01:

gist me jare,.. how?

2 Likes

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by promisechild(m): 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
Without philosophy the list is incomplete.Philosophy is so abstract that u need to really understand the concept by not cramming it.

1 Like

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by EmmySparky(m): 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
channelz:
Students eyes in the class
(-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-)
When teacher say tomorrow will be exam
(O_O) (O_O) (O_O) (O_O) (O_O) (O_O)
During the exam
(→_→) (←_←) (→_→) (←_←) (→_→) (←_←)
When invigilator comes in
(↓_↓) (↓_↓) (↓_↓) (↓_↓) (↓_↓).......
true or false?
choi oga u be expert o.. So u also did this?? It was fun though I made a 2:1 though so nothing spoil computer science

1 Like

Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
Dbestmax:
Try Biochemistry
are you studying the course presently??
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by sheddo619(m): 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
Op I'hv seen some1 that started with a GPA of 4.0/4.0 in architecture but he is currently at 3.94
Re: These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. by bollyzeez(m): 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
geology hun!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: How Nigerian Universities Voted / Unizik Releases 2nd Batch Of Admission List: / UNILAG Lecturer Lectures An Empty Class Diligently (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.