Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] (42531 Views)

BBC Describes Current PDP Crisis In Nigeria(photo) / Hilarious Quotes Of Dame Patient Jonathan / CHANNELS TV Addresses Dame Patience Jonathan As President Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by curiouses: 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
I think they are right.

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by nwafuluozoh: 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
It was in error. Stop making issues out of frivolities.

109 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Error? I agree. But, they are so good at putting pple on the rope as well.

175 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lmao. Channels TV sef
But seriously, I watched the rally and I think I understand why she was 'erroneously addressed' as the President.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by Adminisher: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
That's wrong, she is one of the Presidents. Not the president.

259 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
3 gbosa for mama peace

6 Likes

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by ziccoit: 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
There is a big lesson for the young ones in GEJ and his wife's relationship. No matter the situation, don't submit your freedom to any mortal in exchange for anything. GEJ that had no shoe was reportedly picked and helped from grass to grace by his wife. In appreciation of her efforts, GEJ submitted his freedom. You could never rise alone, you've got to meet people along your way up whom would have to contribute in smoothening your way up. Appreciate them to any length but never submit your freedom.

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
She is the president while her husband is the first lady. Who doesn't know that?

grin grin

194 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by curiouses: 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

Adminisher:
That's wrong, she is one of the Presidents. Not the president.

grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by orobs93(m): 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
Mama peace

Would have been perfect for the chairman of market women association

24 Likes

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by gen2briz(m): 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
Na true them talk.....
The woman dey to active
Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by falconey(m): 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
I trust mama peace she go claim am

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by januzaj(m): 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
not lie....not opinion.....but fact
patience in the office ruling Us
GEJ in the kitchen cooking Rice
CHANNELSTV TELLING THE TRUTH SINCE 1532...
. Jonathan met with the Queen of
England.
He asked her:
JONATHAN: How do you run such an efficient
government? Are there any tips u can give to me?
I want to help Nigeria.
"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing
is to surround yourself with intelligent people."
Jonathan frowned, and then asked,"But how do i
know the people around me are really intelligent?"
The Queen replied, "Oh, that's easy, you just ask
them to answer an intelligent riddle.
The Queen pushed a button on her intercom.
"Please send David Cameron in here, would you?"
David Cameron walked into the room and
said,"Yes, your majesty?"
The Queen smiled and said,"Answer this riddle.
David, your mother and father have a child, it is
not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is
it? "Without pausing for a minute David Cameron
answered,"that would be me." Yes, very good,"said
the Queen.
Jonathan went back home to ask his Vice
President Sambo
JONATHAN: Answer this. Your mother and your
father have a child, it's not your brother and it's
not your sister, who is it?
SAMBO:."I'm not sure, let me get back to you."
He asked all his staff in the Office but none could
give him an answer. Finally, one day, VP Sambo
ran into Januzaj.
Sambo asked, Januzaj
SAMBO: Your mother and father have a child and
it's not your brother or sister,who is it?"
Januzaj answered sharply, "That's easy, its me!"
Sambo smiled,and said "Thanks!"
Then he went back to speak with President
Jonathan.
Sambo: Sir, I have the answer to that riddle, It's
JANUZAJ
Jonathan got angry,he said to Sambo. "No wonder
Nigeria isn't moving forward, I am Surrounded by
Dummies.! The answer is David Cameron!"

188 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by dulaman: 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
of course they are right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by crownprince102: 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
Na lie?
Nat true talk be dis one jor!!!

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Every knows we have 5 presidents . Full list by ranking

1. Deziani 2. Pej 3. Ngozi 4. GEJ 5. Stealer

Pushing hard

Gej's ADC, David mark, Edwin Clarke, Tompolo and dokubo

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by Quote1: 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
Seun, lalasticlala and other PDP mods, put this on FP. The world deserves to know who our president is.

13 Likes

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
I hope Channels realise no one knows it all.

5 Likes

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by Quote1: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
sunnyshayne:
I hope Channels realise no one knows it all.

So??

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by juman(m): 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
Obiagelli:
Every knows we have 5 president .

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by koboko69: 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
na lie before? she is one of the 5 presidents ruling us, of which Jonathan is the last. The remaining 4 are women. you can guess their names grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
The first TV station to have gotten the title right.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
ziccoit:
There is a big lesson for the young ones in GEJ and his wife's relationship. No matter the situation, don't submit your freedom to any mortal in exchange for anything. GEJ that had no shoe was reportedly picked and helped from grass to grace by his wife. In appreciation of her efforts, GEJ submitted his freedom. You could never rise alone, you've got to meet people along your way up whom would have to contribute in smoothening your way up. Appreciate them to any length
but never submit your freedom.

wat r u saying

5 Likes

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by donsmall94(m): 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
Why won't they, when our 1st Lady is more popular than the Vice President who is only active when a train initiative is to be launched.
SMH for those clamouring for continuity
#Sai Buhari
*In a low voice *
Aisha Buhari
#Sai Osibanjo
#Change is here

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by cycline404(m): 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
kk
Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by ajoskele(m): 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
For the First Lady(who is constitutionally unrecognized) to be allowed to address "her women constituency" for almost 20minutes, and the likes of Patience Ozonkwor, Ramsey Nouah, Gordons, Zeb Ejiro using almost 5minutes each, I became confused.

When GEJ later took the mic and was blabbering about "jong" Nigerians every second of his speech(as if he really gave any), I became more confused.
This is the fact. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has nothing good to offer us, especially we the "jong" people.
We made a mistake 2011, we are "righting" the wrong 2015.

Did you hear when Mr President called all the entertainers that spoke his "children" including Patience Ozonkwor and Zeb Ejiro(who claimed to have spent over 3decades in the entertainment industry)?

Shouldn't we start asking GEJ for his birth certificate?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by davdandam(m): 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
We shouldn't be laughing at this, Nigeria is approaching 60 years and there's not even one correct tv station. .....its either mixed up colours, erratic audio production or this nonsense right here. This is the lowest channels t.v. can go. Highly unprofessional smh.

11 Likes

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by kennydee05(m): 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
In other news, the president of Nigeria is Patience Jonathan and the first Man of the federation is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Channel TV has collected Saturday from Jonathan and gave him Sunday

Channels TV always on point

9 Likes

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by pekeyim: 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
Error!!

Maybe this was the reason Buhari refused to attend dia debate..

grin

6 Likes

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by argon500: 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
Channels crew drinking kai kai since 18AD

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] by Babaneh(m): 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
CNN has once made such mistake by saying where is Obama instead of Osama..
so whats the big deal ..

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha / "My Eyes Do Most Of The Talking" - Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Makeup Photo / NTA Cuts LIVE Program As Yakubu Gowon Refuses To Speak In Hausa (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.