Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians (60077 Views)

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by iamdsam: 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
Wait o! I go come wait for the next twenty years of my life to fit travel to Dubai for business purpose or any other purpose I beg, I fit take you along next month? I go put you for the best hotel there
softysparky:
Thank God I will be 40 next month.
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by Parosho(m): 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
softysparky:

lol...I don old ooo.
SIS , I believe you are just joking as regards about you clocking 40? But, if it is for real, you surely look good. Just keep doing things/routines that must have enabled you to achieve ur statue.
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
CoCoLav:
Just saw it. I think its about morality. Don't corrupt their country. cheesy

No more Dubai trips for runs girls
No more Dubai proposals too..you are either married or a brother/Sister.

I don't know why I find this really funny.
Sorry to all the genuine travellers and those who wish to 'disvirgin' their international passports with a Dubai trip.

angry angry angry
am crushing on you! Can I have your contact ?
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by freshdude99(m): 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
softysparky:
Very funny... But wait o, I wanna be younger jare
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
It is not a big deal! Nigerian government should do likewise to Dubai people! I don't know what Nigerians are actually doing in that desert nation! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by donsteady(m): 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
is not true, i just call to confirm. something mst be wrong with person who move this joke to front page.
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by ogbonoeba: 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
modath:
Is this what we have been reduced to?

http://newswirengr.com/2015/02/04/uae-introduces-strict-visa-age-restriction-for-nigerians-travelling-to-dubai/

Naija...na wa o
We continue to disgrace ourselves on a global scale. Very soon, they will ban us from going there all together. Anyway sha, thank God, I carry blue passport! grin

1 Like

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by ttmacoy: 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
I understand what you mean by the smaller population in e.G. Dubai means the money goes further per person than Nigeria, but I maintain that we have not done much with our oil wealth.

Can you please tell me one industry or product where we have a competitive advantage on the global stage aside oil?

With a population of over 170 million people we have the human resources to develop the country.

With the mentality we have in Nigeria, no we would not be better than dubai even if we had same population. We are very poor at maintenance, very poor at being planning and very selfish, greedy and corrupt so no we would not be better than dubai.

As I pointed out, airlines dead education crop, health care no go with a the millions of people we have.

With our population and oil we would be better than dubai if we changed our attitude from a short term individualistic and materialistic attitude to a long term collaborative mentality. Develop a maintainance culture as no point investing in infrastructure of they all collapse like our airport.

Nigeria at the least should be a west African hub for finance, health, aviation, education but instead we cannot maintain a national airline, crap airports, we have students studying in porta cabins in Ghana etc. So no we would not be same as dubai of we had same population and kept our mentality.

ribbit:
i didnt say UAE didnt develop anything, the point was trying to make, they could hsvr done better with what they have. the lower the population with great natural resources, the bigger the advantages. the big population only becomes an advantage when there is less natural resources. human resources comes in.

you think nigeria wont be better than this if the entire country is the size of abuja and the population is not more than 10miilion without thousands of tribes to shi.it on each others head ? building the entire UAE is like Building a single in Nigeria.

im not making excuses for nigeria's failure to get things right, but the point is, UAE could have been better than its current state.

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by megastu(m): 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
When young girls as young as 16 years old are all relocating to Dubai.
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by worry359(m): 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
all4naija:
It is not a big deal! Nigerian government should do likewise to Dubai people! I don't know what Nigerians are actually doing in that desert nation! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Why is the un-educated Nigerian reply to any problem in the world.
"Ban that country from Nigeria!
The world laughs at people like you for these comments!
Visitors only go to Nigeria if they are extracting money.
You can ban everybody from entering Nigeria, no one cares!
The world will not be interested, only Nigeria will suffer.
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by laoma15(m): 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nigerians should respect themselves. Charity begins at home. Your politicians have so much money to throw around on their girl friends but couldn't impact lives in their constituency. They are highly immoral. You need to see their shameful acts.

Nigerians should learn to develop their country and stop running out to destroy other nations. Nigerians are becoming like cancer to their host countries. While there are some good and honest Nigerians out there, they are very few in numbers compared to the numerous bad ones.

Every single country that is doing well today spoke out and fought injustice in their society. If they had not built thier nation, where would you have had to run to?

Stay and build your country Nigeria youths! No one will do it for you. Runs girls and Yahoo Yahoo boys should have a change of heart and put thier efforts more on building their nation.

Give Nigeria a better image. The bad eggs have been tarnishing the image of the Country for long and it has to stop. Our incoming ones deserves a better country.

2 Likes

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
worry359:

Why is the un-educated Nigerian reply to any problem in the world.
"Ban that country from Nigeria!
The world laughs at people like you for these comments!
Visitors only go to Nigeria if they are extracting money.
You can ban everybody from entering Nigeria, no one cares!
The world will not be interested, only Nigeria will suffer.

You are joking! That is when it's even better or means a lot because theirs are coming as important people who really need the nation. Stop being petulant, you ignorant traveler. Even poor nations have the right to take any action on its travelling policy not to make mention of Nigeria. I have been to Dubai before and it is an overrated place. Please, you need to get your head checked!
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
laoma15:
Nigerians should respect themselves. Charity begins at home. Your politicians have so much money to throw around on their girl friends but couldn't impact lives in their constituency. They are highly immoral. You need to see their shameful acts.

Nigerians should learn to develop their country and stop running out to destroy other nations. Nigerians are becoming like cancer to their host countries. While there are some good and honest Nigerians out there, they are very few in numbers compared to the numerous bad ones.

Every single country that is doing well today spoke out and fought injustice in their society. If they had not built thier nation, where would you have had to run to?

Stay and build your country Nigeria youths! No one will do it for you. Runs girls and Yahoo Yahoo boys should have a change of heart and put thier efforts more on building their nation.

Give Nigeria a better image. The bad eggs have been tarnishing the image of the Country for long and it has to stop. Our incoming ones deserves a better country.

Do you think the UAE travel policy toward Nigerians is right? It only affects those in the grassroots while those who steal the money meant to develop the nation are allowed in to spend it. It is time to start inspecting those Nigerian leaders visiting UAE!
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
softysparky:
What are you looking for in UAE? I don't know what the hype about UAE by many people is for. Visit better nations, lady!
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by worry359(m): 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
all4naija:

You are joking! That is when it even better or means a lot because theirs are coming as important people who really need the nation. Stop being petulant, you ignorant traveler. Even poor nations have the right to take any action on its travelling policy not to make mention of Nigeria. I have been to Dubai before and it is an overrated place. Please, you need to get your head checked!

"I have been to Dubai "
This usually means that you went there and failed.
You have come home bitter and twisted (or were sent home.)

1 Like

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by credibleGod(m): 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
JayJustus:

now this is what needs to be done in all those countries that are stupid sympathizers...here in Malaysia it's different ooo..even the police will help them to do evil and still take them to prison...hian

woow
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
worry359:

"I have been to Dubai "
This usually means that you went there and failed.
You have come home bitter and twisted (or were sent home.)
You are an i d i o t to conclude that way! I have only been to Nigerian thrice in my entire life.
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by Mayflowa(m): 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
onila:
*Married women travelling with children should be above 40 years old.

I can always go with my mother undecided

too bad I cant go alone or with my rich friends

Onila it is not true joor. Tourist visa is for all but that only last for two wks. They are referring to 1 month visa visit. They want peeps to shift to their 3 months visa which cost abt $1200. They are doing it to raise cash!

2 Likes

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by majamajic(m): 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
This rule applies only on one month tourist visa, not on the normal 2 weeks visa.

The headline is misleading.

2 Likes

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by otiigba1(m): 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
datalossvictim1:
Thanks to gods, I am British grin
so am i tongue but would not want to go any were near the UAE they might behead me just for drinking beer or whistling at one of their women lipsrsealed tongue, nwanyi oma kedu ka imee?
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by ribbit: 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
ttmacoy:
I understand what you mean by the smaller population in e.G. Dubai means the money goes further per person than Nigeria, but I maintain that we have not done much with our oil wealth.

Can you please tell me one industry or product where we have a competitive advantage on the global stage aside oil?

With a population of over 170 million people we have the human resources to develop the country.

With the mentality we have in Nigeria, no we would not be better than dubai even if we had same population. We are very poor at maintenance, very poor at being planning and very selfish, greedy and corrupt so no we would not be better than dubai.

As I pointed out, airlines dead education crop, health care no go with a the millions of people we have.

With our population and oil we would be better than dubai if we changed our attitude from a short term individualistic and materialistic attitude to a long term collaborative mentality. Develop a maintainance culture as no point investing in infrastructure of they all collapse like our airport.

Nigeria at the least should be a west African hub for finance, health, aviation, education but instead we cannot maintain a national airline, crap airports, we have students studying in porta cabins in Ghana etc. So no we would not be same as dubai of we had same population and kept our mentality.

im not saying that nigeria is better than UAE ... the point is UAE is not a great country either. it is just average country with a better infrastructure than nigeria and nothing else... nigeria economy is better than that of UAE based on Gdp theory.
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by otiigba1(m): 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
mickyeddi:
Nigerians! It's not only UAE that does this. Eastern European countries like Bulgaria and the other Balkan states have tougher rules for Nigerians in particular because una wahala too much. No be by force you must travel, you mention farming to a Nigerian they will say God forbid but will happily go and wash toilet and shave old women toto for care home abroad.
jisos! o boy! na wa for you O! were you hear dis your tori from? shocked shocked old women toto? grin
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by ocheejemb: 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
Fatalveli:
So UAE too is now counting themselves as a developed country, there supposed to be accepting people in their country with that their low population.

Have you been there?
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by ApexTitan(m): 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
onila:
I don't believe the story

I'm with you. Till further notice this info will be treated as untrue, I can't find the restrictions on the UAE website (anyone who has the link should kindly share). What about Nigerian travellers who go to the UAE on business, will they be also restricted? Since when did any country say that it has had enough of tourist money, let alone a place like the UAE that markets itself as a tourist haven. Nigerians do not even match by half the number of Asians who travel to the UAE.

I think this is a case of Awon bloggers striking again.

1 Like

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by lastmessenger: 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
genieplus86:
Buhari All The Way. It is visible to the blind, audible to the deaf
good for you. Am voting Gej
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by Olaone1: 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
undecided
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by ttmacoy: 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
Again I disagree with you. Dubai has a gdp per capita of $60k+, Nigeria has a gdp pee capita of just $3k+.

Please don't be deceived by all the political talk of biggest economy in Africa, absolute gdp doesn't tell the story, it's gdp per capita that is more accurate. Why? Because it tells us each person in Nigeria generated $3k worth of gdp, and each person in dubai generated $60k.

Another reason why I say dubai developed better is whilst Dubai was developed using oil money, they have now built an economy where oil only makes up 7% of government revenue. This means they are not as affected by falling oil prices compared to Nigeria. They know oil is not infinite so they spent the money to develop a sustainable economy. This has nothing to do with the number of citizens, in fact Nigeria has the advantage of more human resources to diversify the economy.

Instead Nigeria decided to focus on oil to the detriment of other sectors. And we did this to steal and siphon rather than invest. We ignored the palm oil sector and now Indonesia is the biggest palm oil exporter. We ignored the cocoa sector and now the likes of Ghana etc are bigger exporters. All our textile, automobile industries all dead so we could focus on stealing oil revenue.

That is why I say we have not developed anywhere near dubai.

ribbit:
im not saying that nigeria is better than UAE ... the point is UAE is not a great country either. it is just average country with a better infrastructure than nigeria and nothing else... nigeria economy is better than that of UAE based on Gdp theory.

3 Likes

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by Temptee101(m): 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
JayJustus:
why complain,Bangladeshis, Pakistanis, Sri Lankans and Indians are not allowed for tourist purposes only for work and residence...so be grateful they didn't place that for us...we can even enter Kuwait the above nationals can't even smell there no matter what...please...

but all these runz girls and yahoo chai...hian
So you are now equating Nigerians with the aforementioned?
Chai! Chai!! There iz god oo
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by JayJustus(m): 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
Temptee101:
So you are now equating Nigerians with the aforementioned?
Chai! Chai!! There iz god oo

yessssss...check all visa rules...its always Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Syria, Sri Lanka, Somalia, Sudan, Afghanistan, Iraq and the rest...
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
freshdude99:

Very funny... But wait o, I wanna be younger jare
We all are gonna get old someday grin

2 Likes

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
Parosho:

SIS , I believe you are just joking as regards about you clocking 40? But, if it is for real, you surely look good. Just keep doing things/routines that must have enabled you to achieve ur statue.
Tankio.

1 Like

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
lion042:

See u, fine girl with one pimple...lol
Lion, no dey insult your auntie oooogrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. / Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) / Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.