Stats: 3,147,973 members, 7,799,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. (2273 Views)

Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari / General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile / General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
Good evening, comrades!

Grand pa Buhari is on the verge of being disqualified just because of certificate wahala and it will be shockingly embarrassing for the septuagenarian general to be disqualified before he gets the opportunity to LOSE this year's election..

To contribute my own quota to the prevention Alhaji Buhari's disqualification, I've dedicated tomorrow to search for his certificate throughout the length and breadth of my house..who knows, I might be lucky!

Comrades, I employ you to do the same. 73virgins awaits whoever finds the certificate..

Dalu nu.

Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by olusolaj(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by THUNDER4real(m): 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
FAILBUHARI FAILBUHARI, Go and rest old man...

Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by Ikengawo: 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
I'm at my father's house as we speak and I'm not seeing anything. I have a brother who is school en francais, let me see if someone will dash me card to call him

Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by nwafuluozoh: 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
I don't want him disqualified. I need him and his supporters to cry so to sell off all the hankies in my shop.
Business was so good the last election he cried that I took the ozo title.

Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by otil1: 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
Pls have some respect guys. It's an old man we talking about ok. Where are your manners?

Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 05, 2015
THUNDER4real:
FAILBUHARI FAILBUHARI, Go and rest old man...

Rest? Never!!

He'll contest in 2019.

Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 05, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
I don't want him disqualified. I need him and his supporters to cry so to sell off all the hankies in my shop.
Business was so good the last election he cried that I took the ozo title.

Lol..so hanky business is this good? And our youths are crying 'no job'?

Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 05, 2015
Ikengawo:
I'm at my father's house as we speak and I'm not seeing anything. I have a brother who is school en francais, let me see if someone will dash me card to call him

Bros, check well...underbed, untop roof, kitchen...leave no stone unturned..
Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by MalcoImX: 12:53am On Feb 05, 2015
DDeliverer:
Good evening, comrades!

Grand pa Buhari is on the verge of being disqualified just because of certificate wahala and it will be shockingly embarrassing for the septuagenarian general to be disqualified before he gets the opportunity to LOSE this year's election..

To contribute my own quota to the prevention Alhaji Buhari's disqualification, I've dedicated tomorrow to search for his certificate throughout the length and breadth of my house..who knows, I might be lucky!

Comrades, I employ you to do the same. 73virgins awaits whoever finds the certificate..

Dalu nu.
Can you face all these millions with your lies?

Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 05, 2015
MalcoImX:
Can you face all these millions with your lies?

Are you on the 5th or the 6th bottle?

Whoever created orijin must be wicked..

Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by MalcoImX: 1:07am On Feb 05, 2015
DDeliverer:

Are you on the 5th or the 6th bottle?

Whoever created orijin must be wicked..
I am reading an interesting story by Stephen Covey. He said there was a man who was ordered by a court to divide the value of his estate and give the wife half of whatever was sold, as a divorce settlement. I don't know there were PDP people in America. The man sold everything for like '$200' and gave the wife half of it. Wicked PDP! Hasn't he enjoyed her?
Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 05, 2015
MalcoImX:
I am reading an interesting story by Stephen Covey. He said there was a man who was ordered by a court to divide the value of his estate and give the wife half of whatever was sold, as a divorce settlement. I don't know there were PDP people in America. The man sold everything for like '$200' and gave the wife half of it. Wicked PDP! Hasn't he enjoyed her?

Wow...This guy has left the shores of this world..

Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by MalcoImX: 1:31am On Feb 05, 2015
DDeliverer:

Wow...This guy has left the shores of this world..
Too bad, the other one is six feet down.

Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by Bizinton: 2:37am On Feb 05, 2015
DDeliverer:
[s]Good evening, comrades!

Dalu nu.[/s]

Useless thread
Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by LFJ: 4:32am On Feb 05, 2015
DDeliverer:
Good evening, comrades!

Dalu nu.

Buhari is not the problem at this point, check below to see how Jonathan is running from one pastor to the other just because of Buhari.

Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 05, 2015
Bizinton:

Useless thread

Bros,
If you can't help the general look for his certificate then gerrout!

Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 05, 2015
LFJ:

Buhari is not the problem at this point, check below to see how Jonathan is running from one pastor to the other just because of Buhari.

Why is jonathan running from church to church? Does he want God to reveal to him where Buhari's certificate is??

Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by KwoiZabo(m): 7:55am On Feb 05, 2015
#AlhajiBuharinotGeneralBuhari
Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 05, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
*falls from a very tall palm tree*
OP you just made my morning

BTW, all my comrades searching, please stop wasting your time, the certificate can only be found by Albert Einstein or any other great inventor

Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by olaboy001(m): 8:00am On Feb 05, 2015
DDeliverer:
Good evening, comrades!

Dalu nu.
Awon Oloriburuku somebody, GEJ didn’t do anything during yaradua’s tenure, nothing tangible was recorded During his own tenure…he wan come waste Anoda 4 years… looser go nd rule ur town...
Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 05, 2015
olaboy001:

Awon Oloriburuku somebody, GEJ didn’t do anything during yaradua’s tenure, nothing tangible was recorded During his own tenure…he wan come waste Anoda 4 years… looser go nd rule ur town...

See how you are insulting a man old enough to be your father, wow!

Should I respond to these your 'thread derailing statements'? I think not.

Ola, Do you love (haha, love is a strong word), do you like the General? Yes? Then find his certificate.
Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by wirinet(m): 8:12am On Feb 05, 2015
DDeliverer:
Good evening, comrades!

Dalu nu.

There is no certificate wahala. The so called wahala is just a ruse created by TAN/PDP to confuse and decieve young Nigerians into doubting the credibility of the retired general. The law do not specify that certificates must be submitted (just like Namadi Sambo did not submit any certificate), it only specify that a presidential candidiate must be educated up till school certificate level, or its equivalent. Buhari only need to prove he had been educated up to school certificate level. Even at that being educated up to primary school level with 10 years working experience is adequate.

Just like presidential candidiates are not mandated to submit certficates, they are not mandated to submit their passports to prove they are Nigerians or submit their birth certificates to show they are above 40 years of age.
Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by olaboy001(m): 8:20am On Feb 05, 2015
DDeliverer:

See how you are insulting a man old enough to be your father, wow!

Should I respond to these your 'thread derailing statements'? I think not.

Ola, Do you love (haha, love is a strong word), do you like the General? Yes? Then find his certificate.

I thought the General you are looking for his certificate is your mate.....
Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 05, 2015
wirinet:

There is no certificate wahala. The so called wahala is just a ruse created by TAN/PDP to confuse and decieve young Nigerians into doubting the credibility of the retired general. The law do not specify that certificates must be submitted (just like Namadi Sambo did not submit any certificate), it only specify that a presidential candidiate must be educated up till school certificate level, or its equivalent. Buhari only need to prove he had been educated up to school certificate level. Even at that being educated up to primary school level with 10 years working experience is adequate.

Just like presidential candidiates are not mandated to submit certficates, they are not mandated to submit their passports to prove they are Nigerians or submit their birth certificates to show they are above 40 years of age.

Comrade, are you saying you wanna opt out from this certificate search? Did I forget to mention the 73virgins award, with @least one million naira and 150'melu-melu'??

Before we can start proving he is educated to the point of a school certificate, he needs to confess with his mouth that he doesn't have a certificate.

But how does one prove he's educated to a particular level, without a certificate to show for it?? Group pictures? Lol.
Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 05, 2015
olaboy001:

I thought the General you are looking for his certificate is your mate.....

Are you saying I can't help my grand father to look for his phone or his glasses? What has age got to do with that? But insulting a man old enough to be your father is something I can't that is totally wrong and ultimately evil..

This one you are talking like this so, have you found the certificate?
Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 05, 2015
LFJ:

GEJ is a Christian , is there anything wrong in going to pastors to pray for him? Or would you rather prefer he converts to Islam and starts going to imams?
Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by wirinet(m): 8:43am On Feb 05, 2015
DDeliverer:

Comrade, are you saying you wanna opt out from this certificate search? Did I forget to mention the 73virgins award, with @least one million naira and 150'melu-melu'??

Before we can start proving he is educated to the point of a school certificate, he needs to confess with his mouth that he doesn't have a certificate.

But how does one prove he's educated to a particular level, without a certificate to show for it?? Group pictures? Lol.

There is no certificate search. It is only a wild goose chase by you guys.

I am no lawyer, but common sense should reveal that the keyword here is LEVEL. What is school cert. level? Someone that attended secondary school and got up to class 6 can be said to have got to school cert. level, whether they sat for the exams or not. Like wise a person that just went to sit for GCE external exams without having attended a secondary school cannot be said to have got to school certificate level.

Having said that, Buhari certainly sat for the 1961 Cambridge WASC exams, his alma mater comfirm so, his class mates affirm so, there are class photos to comfirm so. He even got a statement of result from his school. So this useless case is a non starter. The Katsina Government college just need to bring a copy of their 1961 student register and the case is dead and buried.

Believe me i doubt if you, your parents and grand parents are as educated as Buhari.
Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by Ikengawo: 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
DDeliverer:

Bros, check well...underbed, untop roof, kitchen...leave no stone unturned..
I am currently checking the village oracle undecided. We shall see
Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
wirinet:

Believe me i doubt if you, your parents and grand parents are as educated as Buhari.

Whaaat

So you can't make your points without mildly trying to insult my family?

I'm just trying to keep this thread insult- free. So I'd ignore your insults

I'd have told you I come from a line of highly educated people and that my current educational 'level' is way higher than what you or your Buhari ( or both of you combined) can ever attain in this life or in the next, but to what end??

Let the court decide.
Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by Akon419(m): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
Mm

Re: Certificate Wahala: Come In If You Love General Buhari.. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
At the end of the day.,...I didn't even see anything remotely close to Buhari's certificate.

2016 Edo State Elections - Road To War / Report Links MTN Nigeria’s Record $5billion To Olu Falae’s Kidnap / Buhari To Negotiate Lagos-Calabar Coastal Railway and 3GW Mambilla Power Plant

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56