Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Agency Working For Skilled Migrant For Australia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Agency Working For Skilled Migrant For Australia (1182 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agency Working For Skilled Migrant For Australia by yanyan(m): 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2008
i have checked australia web on skilled worker and they directed me to one of the recruiment
agency and they told me to pay some amount.can you please tell me more about australia agency
cos i dont want to lose my money.any information please? angry
Re: Agency Working For Skilled Migrant For Australia by jaffidoni: 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2009
Re: Agency Working For Skilled Migrant For Australia by iyeayo(f): 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2009
yanyan:

i have checked australia web on skilled worker and they directed me to one of the recruiment
agency and they told me to pay some amount.can you please tell me more about australia agency
because i don't want to lose my money.any information please? angry

Please dont be fooled. The only authentic website for anything to do with visas to australia is www.immi.gov.au . Any other website is either an agent or fake. The authentic website will provide all the info you need about travelling to Australia. Remember, do not give out your money to anyone unless you have so much to waste. Take time to read info on this website. I live in Australia, and I know a little too well. If you have specific questions, mail me at iyeayo@yahoo.com.au.
I am not an agent or employer, nor am I going to help you process a visa. But I am just very happy to provide some useful tips and guide, so you will avoid being exploited.
cheer

(1) (Reply)

Acheive Your Dream Of Living In Canada With N1500. / Italy And Serbia Visa Guaranteed.hiv exhibition / Who Want To Travel Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.