Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,705 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) (20530 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa State (photos) / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by richidinho(m): 9:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
johnpalmer774:
Atleast him dey see Crowd now so why is he Running for Election , All this Artist go win Election for am now so why afraid ..Yeye Fellow.

Your mother that sleeps around that is Yeye fellow
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by Dejohnbull: 9:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
jameeel:
GMB till gej return to otueke
o y o
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by solaabujan(m): 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
aikluck007:
I was there.. I saw them all.. grin
So ....is that what will bring food to your table ??
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by AroOkigbo(m): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
todayboy:
am just thinking how APC supporters will react when JEGA announce jonathan as winner of the election
I don tell my people wey dey north say make dem do temporary porting.
Ukpara okpoko gburu, nti chiri ya.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
patrickdarlins:
oh!!!...really??ok thanks..for ur compliment.you are blessed!!

Yur welcome sir
Lol tongue

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
youngprofdguru:

Thank you, but you will be surprised my friend....
rily??I lik suprises
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by Bloggz74(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
patrickdarlins:
looters gathering...

Sharaaaaaap oga

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by landform(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Good for them. I can see the actress that Lagos State and Fashola paid her medical bill to India.
and so what!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by chardon247: 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
madgoat:
Those hungry people grin

Sai sai sai Buhari

Buhari that we die in no distance time. Nigeria is too big for a President that will die at anytime.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by emmykk(m): 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
madgoat:
Those hungry people grin

Sai sai sai Buhari
@madgoat you and your 14likes could not bear the wining train but rather shouted sai buhari
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by ideology(m): 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
Politics is really paying off.

Footballers, actors and actresses, businessmen and women, professionals eying political offices and appointments.

I pity GEJ, most of his supporters and these celebrities that have been paid to follow him about, don't have voter cards and may travel out of the country before Wednesday next week.

On the contrary, most APC followers have PVC. and are ready to die for Tinubu.

This is The most keenly presidential contest Nigerians have seen, and after this elections, politicians esp those contesting for president and governorship positions will not take the citizens for granted again, amen.

Ps: from my analysis PDP is now the opponent, because Jega is bowing down to some strong northern Forces.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
Bloggz74:

Sharaaaaaap oga
hmmmmm....thank you!!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by bumtos(m): 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hnmmmmm, for what am seen, Gen Buhari no go see 2% votes frm south south oo. Jonathan is the real man for the job.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
ruffDiamond:
Wey be say rave of da moment BIG BOYS like olamide davido whiskid dey team change ? Bunch of expired broke hungry mofos such shame ! Sai GMB/OSIÑBAJO!
Hey you! Know this too, P-Square, Timaya, Duncan Mighty, MC Galaxy, Flavour, Inyaya etc are supporters of GEJ. Stop being childish jareh...take several seats !
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by KanwuliaJara: 12:14am On Feb 07, 2015
Uduaghan juss siddon for house jeje!
For a change ke! cheesy

Even RMD dey miss in action? shocked

Signs and wonders! cheesy

See Patience Ozokwor nyansh for h-inside troziz. . . .Kei! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mama "Iyogoyogo"!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by emmytrog(m): 1:19am On Feb 07, 2015
Nigerians PVC and Local government workers !!!
How will I get to the local government where my PVC is surpose to be, and discovered that it's has been pickup by someone I dont know and signed, tomb printed that I have picked it up? where as, I have not visited that local government secretriat since the last time the voters registration exercise ended, not untill yesterday that I had to travel down to pick my voters PVC card. Nigerians what do call this?
INEC take Note of what local Government Officials or whosoever are doing with PVC!!!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55am On Feb 07, 2015
emmytrog:
Nigerians PVC and Local government workers !!!
How will I get to the local government where my PVC is surpose to be, and discovered that it's has been pickup by someone I dont know and signed, tomb printed that I have picked it up? where as, I have not visited that local government secretriat since the last time the voters registration exercise ended, not untill yesterday that I had to travel down to pick my voters PVC card. Nigerians what do call this?
INEC take Note of what local Government Officials or whosoever are doing with PVC!!!

I don't believe you. You only created your moniker to spread this falsehood to buttress the notion that people don't have PVC. You just created this moniker to spread the same information from one thread to another. People who are serious about this election are the ones who have PVCs. The uncollected PVCs belong to people who did multiple registrations and can't pick the extra PVCs because of biometric data locking them out of the system.

PDP and their lies sha!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by melvin0004(m): 2:00am On Feb 07, 2015
madgoat:
Those hungry people grin

Sai sai sai Buhari
ini edo can feed u 4 life.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 6:24am On Feb 07, 2015
CFCfan:

You are wicked! Doesn't Obama stand behind his wife sometimes?
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Not even only that.

I can just imagine they have tried to make her not say anything but just to come and smile, but she most likely charged to the microphone because she just has to talk too.

And as she is talking, her husband and all the PDP campaign strategists are having their heart in their mouth thinking "Chineke! Make this market woman no go say anything stupid wey all this youths go go use ridicule am tomorrow on social media o". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dem go just dey use handkerchief wipe sweat comot for head. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can just imagine her horrendous grammar, accent and half-shouts booming out of the loudspeaker.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 07, 2015
solaabujan:

So ....is that what will bring food to your table ??

Young man, who says I don't av food on my table?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by M4gunners: 9:08am On Feb 07, 2015
And Asaba say Gej.Delta for GEJ and Okowa all the way.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) by 9jafreak: 10:56am On Feb 07, 2015
I am astonished by how our artistes who have tons of online fans allow themselves to be reduced to 30 seconds cameos on campaign stage
chanting frenzies when they could have used their influence to engineer discussions on the State of the Nation
#Real shame. We don't even know our own strengths

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opinion Poll Tips Oke To Win Ondo Election - Thisday / A Bill To Allow States Generate Electricity Passed By House Of Representatives / Ibrahim Shekarau Joins NNPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.