Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Becareful Who U Vote,as For Me Nd My Household I Will Go For GEJ. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Becareful Who U Vote,as For Me Nd My Household I Will Go For GEJ. (833 Views)

“Myself And my Household Will Vote KOWA Party At Today’s Poll” – Obasanjo / Why I Will Vote for GEJ / Me And My Household Are Voting Gej- Bovi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becareful Who U Vote,as For Me Nd My Household I Will Go For GEJ. by maureen546: 5:15am On Feb 05, 2015
F (FORGET) E (ELECTING) BUHARI!

FEBUHARI!

On February the 14th, Febuhari (forget electing Buhari) & vote for Goodluck Jonathan!!!
[11:42AM, 2/4/2015] Iky: 19 REASONS BUHARI WANTS CHANGE!!!

1. No more freedom of speech for Nigerians!

Opposing bloggers, journalists, artists and critics, prepare to go on exile or be locked up! There will be nothing like fundamental human rights again!

GMB did it. GMB will do it again!

2. Retroactive laws will be invoked, again, including, public executions!

Bar beach Lagos will be soaked in blood, again!

GMB did it! GMB will do it again!

3. A minimum of 3 digit jail sentences will be dished out to mostly Southern Nigerians eg 362 years, 277 years, 322 years in imprisonments.

4. GMB will bring back his stone age economic policies of trade by barter policies.

5. International State sponsored kidnapping of ex officials (ie Umaru Dikko style, in diplomatic crates).

How can Buhari's Government fight crime and kidnappers, if Buhari officially sponsors kidnappers, even on a global basis?

6. Public flogging of fathers, mothers, uncles and aunties who come one second late.

7. Freedom of worship to be curtailed, as Buhari has said that he is supporting the Full implementation of Sharia, ALL over Nigeria.

What will happen to Christians and other religious groups in Nigeria?

8. No need for any academic certificates again. Letters of recommendations from "above", will be the main criteria, as qualifications will become obsolete.

9. No more women in top Government positions again, as in his past regime.

GMB did it. GMB will do it again!

10. Boko Haram nominated Buhari to negotiate for them.

When did he meet them, how does he know them and what does he know about them?

GMB was nominated by BH to negotiate for them! GMB will be nominated by BH again!

11. Foreigners to be expelled from Nigeria, again.

12. Buhari broke diplomatic ties with the United Kingdom. Buhari seized a British Caledonian plane. Buhari committed sponsored a crime of Stare kidnapping, on the soil of United Kingdom.

13. Buhari, where is the USD2.8 billion of oil money that got missing under your watch as petroleum Minister?

14. Buhari has always had some of the most corrupt sponsors behind him.

Please, GMB, declare are who your sponsors, and how much they gave you, or you and your sponsors will soon be exposed!

15. Buhari, you said you were retiring from politics in 2011 and that you will never ever contest for elections again.

GMB you lied to Nigerians!

16. You staged a coup in 1983 and truncated democracy. How can now call yourself a democrat?

GMB, you are lying to us, again!

17. Buhari, why have you not produced your certificate?

GMB, you keep lying to us!

18. Buhari, why did you dodge appearing before the Oputa panel?

GMB, why are you dodging appearing in a televised debate?

GMB, are Generals cowards?

19. Buhari, we hear that you have a case to answer at ICC Haque (International Criminal Court at Haque)!

Why dont you go to the ICC and clear your name, or are you afraid of joining Taylor and Gbagbo, at the Haque?

Yet, you are have promised Nigerians more bloodshed, if you lose this 2015 elections, by promising us, "that the baboons and dogs will be soaked in blood"!

You incited your followers during the post elections in 2011, and 800 people were brutally killed (RIP).

GMB, Nigerians are afraid of EVERYTHING that you represent!

Buhari, proceed to the courts & clear your certificate issue!

GMB, go the TV stations for televised debates!

Buhari, proceed to the ICC & answer your numerous cases!

Nigerians, have decided against your CHANGE!

#voteagainstBuharisChange#
[11:42AM, 2/4/2015] Iky: WATCH OUT!!!

HEADLINES ON FEBRUARY 16TH, 2015.

"GOODLUCK JONATHAN WINS AGAIN"!
THISDAY.

"Obama congratulates GEJ"! GUARDIAN.

"Jega declares Goodluck Jonathan elected with 26.4 million votes! APC rejects result"!
VANGUARD.

"Jonathan declared winner!". "This is the worst election in Nigeria's history" (Lai Mohammed)
PUNCH.

"PDP in a historic victory, as Amaechi flees to Ghana and begs for forgiveness"!
PM NEWS.

Tinubu says, "this is the most rigged election in the world, Jega must be arrested and imprisoned immediately. We are heading to court"
THE NATION.

"North boils as INEC declares Jonathan winner. Sultan urges restraints and peace"
DAILY TRUST.

"PDP wins Aso Rock again, 70 senate seats and 65% of House of Reps. We are studying the results (Oshiomhole)" - SUN NEWSPAPER.

"How Jega rigged the polls for Jonathan . . ." &
"I have forgiven Buhari and associates, President Jonathan calls APC to help Nigeria progress"
SAHARA REPORTERS.

"Mr President did it in 2011, Mr President did it in 2015 again"
LINDA IKEJI.

"As Jonathan wins the presidential election, Buhari Pullover becomes number one hit in Nigeria"
NAIRALAND
[11:42AM, 2/4/2015] Iky: AN NYC ANNOUNCEMENT.

GMB the man of many firsts!

First Nigerian leader to introduce kidnapping in Nigeria, by sending his kidnappers to kidnap Alhaji Umaru Dikko in faraway London.

First Nigerian leader to order the execution of a woman.

First Nigerian leader to pass retroactive laws and execute people, not based on the rule of law, but on spontaneous draconian laws which he invented himself.

First Nigerian leader to introduce jail sentences lasting hundreds of years for mostly Southern Nigerians, but just a few years jail terms for Northern Nigerians.

First Nigerian leader who cut off diplomatic ties with England.

First Nigerian leader to cancel the Lagos metro line and deny Lagos State of having a metro line.

First Nigerian leader who built no infrastructure for Nigeria as a military dictator.

First Nigerian leader who deported most other Africans living in Nigeria.

First Nigerian leader who clamped down on most fundamental human rights of nearly every Nigerian.

First Nigerian leader who issued import licenses to his associates for everything, and ruined the Nigerian economy.

First Nigerian leader who took Nigeria to pre-historic times and introduced trade by barter.

First Nigerian leader who jailed anybody whom he perceived that criticized him, from journalists, artists, doctors, labour unionists to students.

First Nigerian leader whose troops publicly humiliated and flogged many Nigerians in public. Nigerians please ask your parents about the real Buhari, as some were either publicly humiliated, flogged, jailed, tortured or even executed by Buhari.

First Nigerian leader who did not accept defeat at the polls and incited his supporters, who killed thousands of innocent Nigerians. This is now a matter before the International Criminal Court in the Hague. Buhari may be the first Nigerian leader to join Charles Taylor and Laurent Gbagbo at the ICC in the Haque.

First Nigerian leader who said publicly that he is for the total implementation of Sharia all over Nigeria, despite the over 85 million Christians living in Nigeria and this being against the constitution of Nigeria.

First Nigerian leader who publicly said, that if he loses this February 14th elections, "the Baboons and Dogs will be soaked in blood", calling for even more violence and bloodshed.

First and only Nigerian leader whom Boko Haram appointed to be their trusted mediator, meaning, that he must know them and they must know him, for this trust to exist between themselves.

First Nigerian leader who has presented no manifesto to the electorate, only the empty slogan of change, yet he seeks votes.

First Nigerian leader who said he will fight corruption and insecurity, but has never told Nigerians how he will do it.

First Nigerian leader who forged his school certificate and has refused to clarify the truth about his primary and secondary school education.

First Nigerian leader who brought in two foreign consultants, AKPD and Burson Marsteller, to run his entire media campaign.

First Nigerian leader who preaches Anti corruption, but is being sponsored and surrounded by Saint Tinubu, Saint Amaechi, Saint Rochas and foreign Arab backers.

First Nigerian who shot his way to power, misruled Nigeria, was kicked out, yet, he has lost the elections three times and will lose this time again, because, he is serially unelectable.

First Nigerian leader still seeking power at the good old age of 72, when his age mates are respectable retired grandfathers.

First Nigerian leader exposing his wife and daughters as online models, to gain online twitter hits.

First Nigerian leader who wept and publicly said that he will not seek office again in 2011, yet, he can never keep to his promise nor can he accept defeat.

First Nigerian leader who seems to have no certificate and claims he had an F9 in Mathematics, yet, he is shameless to still want to contest an election to lead Nigeria in the 21st century.

Let this be the first Nigerian leader, that we the Nigerian youths totally reject at the polls!

God bless Nigeria!!!

NIGERIAN YOUTHS CONGRESS (NYC)
[11:42AM, 2/4/2015] Iky: BE CAREFUL WHO YOU VOTE FOR

Your future depends on your choice

Fellow Nigerians, we have Just few days to our elections and below are some vital things we must consider before casting our vote.

1. Buhari killed Ben ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it.

2. Buhari doesn't attend the Federal Council meetings yet collects his allowances. Mr. Integrity indeed.

3. Buhari canceled former Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government

4 Buhari used Violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National AssociatIon of Nigeria Students.

5. Buhari jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule and for democracy.

6. Buhari Jailed Nduka irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his Government

7. Buhari raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country. Was he also corrupt?

8.Buhari threw Former vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never stole any money.

9. He jailed honest and respected pa Adekunle Ajasin.

10. He jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government

11 Doctors, remember that Buhari banned the Nigeria medical Association (NMA)

12. Buhari stopped Ooni of Ife for traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984

13. He broke up press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their executives

14 He jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother.

15 He jailed Dr. Sam Onunaka Mbakwe.

16 He jailed Awwal Ibrahim now the Emir of Niger State before IBB pushed him aside.
Nigerians must be careful with what they wish for!

Please share this post to keep Nigeria democratic and free from oppression.......I am a gejite and I endorse this message

18/01/2015 18:10:23
[11:42AM, 2/4/2015] Iky: Dear Brethren,

A Pharoah will take us back to the land of Egypt, where we will become slaves again (apart from the few who will be his associates and collaborators), whilst all others will be whipped into order, slammed into jails without due process and will have to bow down to the Pharaoh. 

The Pharaoh's tribe and religion will be super-imposed upon all, as the born to rule superiority complex will override all other tribes and religion/s.

Some slaves may want to go back to Egypt again, to be slave masters, as they see gains lording it over other slaves, but the majority of the other slaves want their own freedom and will rather take their destiny into their own hands, serving their own living GOD.

A Moses is no Saint and has his faults, but like Moses, he is leading the slaves to cross the red sea and then take the slaves into their promised land, a desert, flowing with milk and honey.

To be able to get to the promised land, the slaves have to first cross the red sea, and need Moses.

However, we are at a cross road and need to decide between a Pharaoh who will take us back as slaves into the land of Egypt, or a Moses who will help the slaves cross the red sea, into the promised land.

Spiritually, we all have to decide if we want Pharaoh and to go back as slaves to the land of Egypt, or we can chose Moses, who has his faults, but who is already taking us to cross the red sea and is trying to help us cross into the promised land.

Spiritually, the battle is on, either back to Egypt as slaves and bowing to Pharaoh, or choosing Moses with his faults, then, crossing the red sea into the promised land.

Shalom!!! God bless!!!
[11:42AM, 2/4/2015] Iky: LETTER FROM SHEHU SHAGARI TO BUHARI
My moslem brother,you truncated democracy with a dastardly coup and took away power from me..You made me to suffer,and you took away my opportunity to RULE Nigeria. You said you do not want democracy in Nigeria.. The same democracy you truncated, you are fighting hard to get with desperation and diabolical power..Buhari, you will suffer hard in the hand of Tinubu, who will use and dump you as he did to Nehu Ribadu..2011 you cried publicly when you lost election,and you made provocative statements that you will make Nigeria ungovernable for pres'Jonathan, which erupted into post election violence, that brought Boko Haram into existence, over 500 innocent Nigerians died instantly,their blood is still crying for vengeance on your head. Buhari, you will never rule Nigeria again..«««Please forward this letter to others until it gets into the mail box of Buhari»»»
[11:42AM, 2/4/2015] Iky: Twitter
[11:42AM, 2/4/2015] Iky: High Court fixed Feb. 9 for hearing

What many saw or took as a mere political game to distract All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari from the February coming presidential election by those who had challenged his academic qualifications has gathered momentum, as February 9 has been fixed for the hearing of the lawsuit.

The suit which was instituted on behalf of Max Ozoaka by a group of lawyers led by four senior advocates (Ken Njemanze, Ade Okeaya, Chief Godwin Obla and Prof. Tony Ijohor) is a potential danger very capable of dislodging Buhari, and alter the political history of presidential elections in Nigeria.

The suit demanded for the disqualification of Buhari from the presidential election citing Buhari’s failure not to have included his birth certificate and educational qualifications in the form he submitted to Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) as stipulated by law.

Ruling yesterday in the Federal High Court Abuja, Justice Ademola Adeniyi directed that copies of the suit should be served on Buhari and INEC.

Considering how delicate this lawsuit is and the enormous responsibility before the judges – and in retrospect to accusations of compromise against few Nigerian judges, Global Reporters urge the jurists to be professionals in the adjudication of this suit.

Furthermore, focusing our minds that February 14 had been fixed for the presidential election, we also plead that this case file should be a priority among all case files.
[11:42AM, 2/4/2015] Iky: We are trending #nocertificatenovote
[11:42AM, 2/4/2015] Iky: Have your people jump on it

1 Like

Re: Becareful Who U Vote,as For Me Nd My Household I Will Go For GEJ. by sojjy: 5:33am On Feb 05, 2015
@ OP... You and your mumu house will historically be remembered as UNPATROITIC Nigerians. Only the enemies of a better nation will want Jonathan to continues as Nigeria president.

Let us join the clamour for CHANGE for our country to be great again.

Stamp out corruption-

Sai Buhari
Sai APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Becareful Who U Vote,as For Me Nd My Household I Will Go For GEJ. by SeverusSnape(m): 5:39am On Feb 05, 2015
You and your household made the right choice.

@sojjy, must you call them "mumu"?...Can't you make your point without insults

1 Like

Re: Becareful Who U Vote,as For Me Nd My Household I Will Go For GEJ. by kay1one(m): 5:57am On Feb 05, 2015
[size=14pt]Keep calm and vote Jonathan! [/size]

1 Like

Re: Becareful Who U Vote,as For Me Nd My Household I Will Go For GEJ. by nickz(m): 6:10am On Feb 05, 2015
feb 14th...wey i dwy reason tight parole with ma babe
you want meto stand under the sun
like my future depends on it ..mtchewwww
Re: Becareful Who U Vote,as For Me Nd My Household I Will Go For GEJ. by balash(m): 7:54am On Feb 05, 2015
If I start to fish out all the worst and weird things GEJ has done to take nigeria bbackward and kill enough innocent souls just maybe your household will think better than to vote for him.

Moreover you inciting military terms on democratic terms, everything u've posted about buhari can u publicly defend he did it all? Military regime is hard, a soldier can go kill a man and when asked he would merely say its an order from above.

Most of you stupid taNoids and bloggers shouting crazily how many soldiers have u seen that came out pubblicly to denounce buhari that he was truly a bad man and we should not vote for him?

You GEJITES are simply stupid and silly, you and your household comme febuari if buhari wins then I would advise you go on an exile to maybe chad or niger you simply the enemy of the nation we have all be clamouring to know.

SAI BABA

2 Likes

Re: Becareful Who U Vote,as For Me Nd My Household I Will Go For GEJ. by igbeke: 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
balash:
If I start to fish out all the worst and weird things GEJ has done to take nigeria bbackward and kill enough innocent souls just maybe your household will think better than to vote for him.

Moreover you inciting military terms on democratic terms, everything u've posted about buhari can u publicly defend he did it all? Military regime is hard, a soldier can go kill a man and when asked he would merely say its an order from above.

Most of you stupid taNoids and bloggers shouting crazily how many soldiers have u seen that came out pubblicly to denounce buhari that he was truly a bad man and we should not vote for him?

You GEJITES are simply stupid and silly, you and your household comme febuari if buhari wins then I would advise you go on an exile to maybe chad or niger you simply the enemy of the nation we have all be clamouring to know.

SAI BABA
You are very stup!d for pouring out these garbage you just vomited.
You said soldiers killed and labeled Buhari as the one who ordered it? is that enough to exonerate him? If your answer is yes, why do accuse GEJ of corruption since he never did it himself? For your information, Buhari cannot deny those evils as listed by the OP and more.
In your own interest, I want you to desist from insulting people that hold a different view from yours. It's a free world.

(1) (Reply)

17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meetingwith INEC / Postponement Of Election May Not Favour Jonathan - Asari Dokunbo / Five Ways Young Nigerians Can Make Money During The Election Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.