Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,422 members, 7,781,229 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:58 AM

Graphic Photos: Guy Murdered His Girlfriend And Took The Heart (wicked World) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Graphic Photos: Guy Murdered His Girlfriend And Took The Heart (wicked World) (2205 Views)

Boy Found Dead In Kebbi After Going For A Swim On New Year's Day. Graphic Photos / Mad And Strange:See Where This Lady Stayed And Took Selfie(photo) / Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos: Guy Murdered His Girlfriend And Took The Heart (wicked World) by terry026(m): 10:27am On Feb 05, 2015
A middle aged man in Tanzania name withheld was said to have murdered his girlfriend over infidelity by slitting the throat and opening the chest and bringing out the intestines, he was arrested after some investigations was carried out which led to him been traced and found guilty. He is currently in the custody of the police. http://www.maxgist.com/2015/02/tanzania-guy-murder-his-girlfriend-and.html

1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos: Guy Murdered His Girlfriend And Took The Heart (wicked World) by elantraceey(f): 10:33am On Feb 05, 2015
Ewwwwwwww cry

I'm not sure he's a human .
Re: Graphic Photos: Guy Murdered His Girlfriend And Took The Heart (wicked World) by Mendo007(m): 10:39am On Feb 05, 2015
I no d bible says " in d last days d heart of man will be more wicked" but not to dis extent na. asin how can a fellow human do dis n still his conscience will b settled? as I usually pray everyday dat " God let d evils of this world be far from us"
Re: Graphic Photos: Guy Murdered His Girlfriend And Took The Heart (wicked World) by Ksslib(m): 11:23am On Feb 05, 2015
Holy shocked shocked

He should be shot by firing squad.. Bastarrrd..
WTF!!!
Re: Graphic Photos: Guy Murdered His Girlfriend And Took The Heart (wicked World) by Ezedon(m): 11:46am On Feb 05, 2015
APC at work, Boko boys
Re: Graphic Photos: Guy Murdered His Girlfriend And Took The Heart (wicked World) by kayalla(f): 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
wtf i cant imagine the punishment that suits this man.

maybe cut him bits by bits everyday.

wickedness
Re: Graphic Photos: Guy Murdered His Girlfriend And Took The Heart (wicked World) by 1Proto(m): 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
Wat a wicked world? D way people treats human dis days is very absurd..I can't believe smone can do dis to his fellow human(his girlfriend)...May her soul rest in perfect peace.Lord save us frm dis kind of evil deeds..
Re: Graphic Photos: Guy Murdered His Girlfriend And Took The Heart (wicked World) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
The heart of men is truly evil.

These days, bad news have been pouring in from that part of the world.....either they are killing and dismembering albinos or they are killing and ripping off people's heart. It's a shame

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Had Been Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth To A Goat In Ph(photos) / Akwa Ibom People Are Angry, They Say NTA Must Apologize / How To Purchase Silver Coins And Bullion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.