Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,442 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Make Money Into Your Perfect Money Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Into Your Perfect Money Account (2316 Views)

How To Create Perfect Money Account, Fund And Withdraw / Receiving Money Into Dollar Domicilary Accounts In Nigeria From Abroad / Converting Dollars In Perfect Money Account To Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Into Your Perfect Money Account by servrite: 11:09am On Feb 05, 2015
Hello I stumbled on something and i'll like to share it. If you have a perfect money account and an egopay account then you can do this. Opening this account online is not difficult. Now here is the thing, a site called rapidgoldex[dot]com exchanges $1 in egopay to $1.28 in perfect money. The minimum exchange is $50 and transaction takes a full day. So assuming you exchange the $50 egopay to perfect money that is $64 then you've made $14 gain. You can give it a trial and if you need the prices to fund your e-currency account and also sell you can drop your mail add here so i'll send you details
Re: Make Money Into Your Perfect Money Account by Daniel0sas(m): 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
Danie0sas@gmail.com...and how can i get a perfect money and egopay account
Re: Make Money Into Your Perfect Money Account by Trut(m): 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
SCAMMMMMNNN
Re: Make Money Into Your Perfect Money Account by Trut(m): 12:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
Daniel0sas:
Danie0sas@gmail.com...and how can i get a perfect money and egopay account

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS CHEAP SCAM
Re: Make Money Into Your Perfect Money Account by Cooleasy(m): 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
This system is an old scam, since the days of Electroexchange. PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR IT!
Re: Make Money Into Your Perfect Money Account by arbitrage: 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
This is one of the earliest formats of ecurrencies' scams in the days of egold. May God forgive this poster who is still peddling this kind of lifestyle.
Re: Make Money Into Your Perfect Money Account by murphy02(m): 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
Cheap Scam......
Re: Make Money Into Your Perfect Money Account by servrite: 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
Read my post well. I said I stumbled on it and I decided to share. I'm not asking for money or anything. I shared it cos it might be of help and the blog I saw this on is a popular blog in naija.

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me / 15 Profitable Small Business Ideas For Beginners In 2017 / Earn 20k Minimum Daily From Crypto Arbitrage...(don't MISS THIS!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.