Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting (30267 Views)

President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) / Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by Omooba77: 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
A meeting of the Council of State where a major decision on the forthcoming general elections is expected to be taken is currently ongoing inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), is one of the nation’s former leaders attending the meeting which started at about 11:30am.

Others in attendance are former President Shehu Shagari, Gen. Yakubu Gowon (retd.), Gen. Ibrahim Babangida (retd.), Gen. Abdusalami Abubakar and Chief Ernest Shonekan.

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo is the only living Nigerian leader absent at the meeting presided over by President Goodluck Jonathan.

Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, Prof. Attahiru Jega, and all service chiefs are waiting to brief the meeting.

Also in attendance are Vice President Namadi Sambo; President of the Senate, David Mark; Speaker, House of Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal; Attorney-General of the Federation, Mohammed Bello Adoke (SAN); Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Anyin Pius Anyim; National Security Adviser Sambo Dasuki.

Governors in attendance include Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers), Rabiu Kwankwaso (Kano), Babatunde Fashola (Lagos), Rochas Okorocha (Imo), Aliyu Wamako (Sokoto), Ibikunle Amosun (Ogun), Abdulfatahi Ahmed (Kwara), Tanko Almakura (Nasarawa), Adams Oshiomhole (Edo), Rauf Aregbesola (Osun), Abdulaziz Yari (Zamfara) and the deputy governors of Borno and Yobe States.

People’s Democratic Party governors at the meeting include those of Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Kaduna, Cross River, Niger, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa, Ondo, Taraba, Delta, Enugu, Ekiti, Plateau, Jigawa, Katsina, Gombe and Bauchi States as well as the Minister of the FCT, Bala Mohammed.

Details later…

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-amaechi-others-attending-council-of-state-meeting/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by dejt4u(m): 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
The same set of ppl that boycotted the presidential debate on the ground that FG agencies are involved..

Why cant they boycott this one as well..

Yeye people

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by sosanova: 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
[size=14pt]Amaechi getting confused day by day grin grin grin grin.. .Amaechi who hasn't attended council of state meeting for more than a year, is now attending because of Election matters...[/size]

99 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by midolian(m): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
Its going to be easier for the PDP to change valentine's day than to postpone/change election date...

#ELECTIONmustHOLD#...on FeBUHARI 14 we stand

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by Omooba77: 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
This same man that refused to attend any Council meeting called on the Security issue; see face of deceit . He is now attending because of election matter. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by saaedlee: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
Any attempt to shift the Elections will end up chaos!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
Great

If APC wins by getting a go-ahead on the elections next week, then February 14 would be a walk-over grin

20 Likes

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
MY Election day Pledge!
I pledge to Nigeria my country.
NOT To vote BUHARI and OSINBAJO ,
To be gentle, loyal and faithful on election day.
To vote JONATHAN and SAMBO with all my
strength,
To protect my vote and uphold no violence and
trouble.
To defend Transformation..
So help me God!

106 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by dharay99: 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
0bj be watching dez boys in 3D from his house. cheesy grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by hazyfm1: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
NOT To vote JONATHAN and SAMBO ,
To vote BUHARI and OSINBAJO with all my
strength,
trouble.
To defend my dear Country NIGERIA..
So help me God!

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by meshacha1: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
The election must hold and is going to be free and fair, no postponement.

If u agree on postponement hit like
If u agree on non postponement hit share

8 Likes 117 Shares

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by alaoeri: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nice one, say NO to election postponement.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by Abdgafarplenty(m): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
league of extra ordinary gentlemen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
OK embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
tongue
Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by hazyfm1: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
sosanova:
[size=14pt]Amaechi getting confused day by day grin grin grin grin.. .Amaechi who hasn't attended council of state meeting for more than a year, is now attending because of Election matters...[/size]

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ok
Abdgafarplenty:
league of extra ordinary gentlemen

Who are the Gentle men Biko?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by learnine: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
ceriously wish boko boys will drop a bomb in that hall and waste these corrupt leaders, (#Revolution)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by hazyfm1: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
Omooba77:
This same man that refused to attend any Council meeting called on the Security issue; see face of deceit . He is now attending because of election matter. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by PStacks(m): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ghan ghannnn! The Beginging of Action Film.
Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by hazyfm1: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
transit4:
MY Election day Pledge!
NOT To vote BUHARI and OSINBAJO ,
To vote JONATHAN and SAMBO with all my
strength,
trouble.
To defend Transformation..
So help me God!

REPEAT THIS ON GEJ'S MIC

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by gen2briz(m): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
What for...

GMB all the way sha

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by Realdeals(m): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
#Electionmusthold

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by Daniel058(m): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ebonyi governor dey labour party ooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by makzeze: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
Jonathan's administration is a big SCAM. He told us he will restore power within four years, he will build four refineries, he will fight corruption to the end, but nothing.
Nigerians be wise.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by efilefun(m): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
The election must hold

We need a leader not a pet like GEJ

IHaveDecided
Buhari/osibanjo 2015

Modified

Those asking if Buhari can lead the Nigerian Army at his age I got this for you. Once a soldier always a soldier, even if he can't lead the attack I am pretty sure he's wealth of experience ain't dead... This is a graduate of war schools not a zoologist

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by Akshow: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
learnine:
ceriously wish boko boys will drop a bomb in that hall and waste these corrupt leaders, (#Revolution)

u call a gathering without Jonathan, Dezeini, okonjo, and patience corrupt?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
op abeg if una see dis ppl wey attend the meeting tell dem say thunder go fire any body or group of persons wey go postponed dis election.....IJN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting by Abdgafarplenty(m): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
kennygee:

Who are the Gentle men Biko?

who do u think I meant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Impeachment: Deputy Gov, Others Block Ekiti Assembly Entrances / Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him / Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.