Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? (3586 Views)

10 Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love Again / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? / Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Cayon(f): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2008
Would you agree with me if i say Love comes naturally regardless of age, colour or religious background

On this forum, I have seen almost everyone described love as a "feeling". So if love is a feeling then its quite natural you can't control love the same way you can't control happiness or sadness. Am i right or wrong?

What say you?

Well i want to "savor" every last minute with my family and friends before they leave, so I am off until lipsrsealed undecided undecided

Happy New Year to you and your family. May God Bless you abundantly in 2009

Peace
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2008
lololol, yes, and you also control when you fall out of love
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by chika98: 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2008
Pls don't tell me you fell out of love with our "papa" angry
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2008
chika98:

please don't tell me you fell out of love with our "papa" angry
LOL nah, Sillyboy knows how to satiate my "hunger". . . .for money tongue grin
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by dayokanu(m): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2008
@toyinrayo,
sillyboyshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2008
What? shocked shocked You didn't know that sillyboy was my inlaw? Chika's husband embarassed

Afternoon to you too
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by dayokanu(m): 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2008
I for fear!!!

Afternoon. Whats the plan for the day?
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2008
Wetin you dey fear? There's no competition o. calm down, babe kiss kiss grin
[s]Ehrrm, just got done with my chores. I thought it'd be pleasant to rest. Feeling sleepy embarassed undecided tongue[/s]

Hope you're okay sha, I know how cold it is over there. wouldn't want you to get frost bite eh
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by dayokanu(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2008
Feeling sleepy? Can we do that together tongue tongue tongue

You know how the cold is like and i learnt exchange of body heat is the best way to keep warm.

Aspiring doctor can you confirm?
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2008
LOL, you're crazy cheesy

Aspiring tamed man, yes I can. puts my hands on his forehead ehrrrm, you're quite fine.

No need for body heat, but I think a steamy hot blanket will do tongue tongue

say "ahhhhhhh" lemme check your tongue lipsrsealed cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by dayokanu(m): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2008
Which kind of quack doctor are you? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Dont you know you have to take your patients clothes off first behind closed doors before you can prescribe anything.

havent you seen the doc at work before?

Blankets dont generate heat they preserve heat but In this case I need to generate
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2008
dayokanu:

Which kind of quack doctor are you? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
don't you know you have to take your patients clothes off first behind closed doors before you can prescribe anything.

havent you seen the doc at work before?

Blankets don't generate heat they preserve heat but In this case I need to generate
Whack doctor ke? You didn't say that when I was checking you up for prostate cancer angry angry na, you just laid there tongue grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked oti pa mi!!! take clothes off for wetin? Just because you're cold? You taking advantage of your doctor? angry angry tongue

generate heat for wetin? shocked shocked
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by dayokanu(m): 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2008
Show your patient some care not just touching the head and checking the tongue.
Ma doc, show compassion Your patient might just need a lil massage in the right places and not al these tablets.
Cold is internal and only you can provide the warmth. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2008
Lol hehehe angry angry Internal cold, I see.

Oya, open your mouth, make you swallow this hot coal, you go get internal warmth tongue tongue kiss kiss
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by dayokanu(m): 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2008
Kei!!!  Iru wickedness wo ni eleyi?

Hot coal? Toyinrayo. Be more creative naa? I need _________,  (the popular song by Marvn Gaye.)

See, my days are cold without you  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2008
Hmmm, what's the name of the song, maybe after listening to it. . . .something might happen.

Like hello, rainy day, music, hot steamy ________ kiss kiss
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by dayokanu(m): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2008
It has something to do with healing I am sure it would give you the edge in medical school.

But you would use the therapy for me ONLY!!!!
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by H2O2: 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2008
yeah
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2008
@dayo
Only you?

Now baby, don't tell me you're selfish embarassed grin grin
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by dayokanu(m): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2008
cry cry cry cry

Toyinrayo, You making public my assets?
Selfish, i am very very sell-fish and sell-chiken self when it comes to your matter
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Moonstone(f): 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2008
*Toyinrayo, DK and H202 - do I sense a menage-a-trois?

@ topic, You can control who you fall in love with to a certain extent. Sometimes, it's hopeless.
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2008
dayokanu:

cry cry cry cry

Toyinrayo, You making public my assets?
Selfish, i am very very sell-fish and sell-chiken self when it comes to your matter
Lol, now I'm cry cry cry cry too tongue

Plz, call me Toyin wink What assets? tongue
hmmm, how wonderful, but dnt get too jealous o.
I'm not into possessive dudes, grrrrrrrr tongue
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2008
Moonstone, I can't lie to you oh, I missed your wahala. Hope you're aiight wink
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Moonstone(f): 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

Moonstone, I can't lie to you oh, I missed your wahala. Hope you're aiight wink
I missed you too. . . that's why i ran back online smiley. London wahala is too much for me jare. By next week, i'm back in my comfort zone to disturb you in style cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2008
Lol wetin take you go London? Couldn't 4 Play come to your side? undecided

Come back to what? your snow buried car? your cold, stormy weather? tongue
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by dayokanu(m): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2008
@Toyin,
Can i do the same too. I mean share the resources to other ladies too. watcha think?
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2008
As long as she's more beaurrifull than I tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by dayokanu(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2008
Moonstone,
Shame on all those NL noisemaking dudes in London.  Sharon, Chamo, 4play and co Cant they just take good care of a sister visiting their territory?

@Toyin, which of these NL hotties do you suggest I go with?
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2008
dayokanu:

@Toyin, which of these NL hotties do you suggest I go with?
As we discussed, j-girl aka Moonstone is the pwerfect one for you.

She's funny
she's beautiful
she's crazy
and she's got load loads of "womanness" from her mama grin grin grin
she's DD wink
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Moonstone(f): 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

Lol wetin take you go London? Couldn't 4 Play come to your side? undecided

Come back to what? your snow buried car? your cold, stormy weather? tongue
I don't know o!. I miss my sweet, depressing US joooooo! My side does not see snow at all so i miss it. smiley

dayokanu:

Moonstone,
Shame on all those NL noisemaking dudes in London. Sharon, Chamo, 4play and co can't they just take good care of a sister visiting their territory?
LOL! For where? Who told you they are that useful? I'm coming back to my territory jare.

Toyin, I will cuss you for your 419-ness. Do not recommend me to anyone jare. I'm very taken.
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2008
lmao!! calm down, mami. You're not taken wink cuz I said so tongue tongue tongue

You live in Texas? undecided cool
Re: Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? by Moonstone(f): 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2008
*Toyinrayo:

lmao!! calm down, mami. You're not taken wink because I said so tongue tongue tongue

You live in Texas? undecided cool
LOL - Imagine? I was not aggravated.
I live close to TX but not TX.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fiancee Earns More Than Me! / Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers. / Diff. Between Romance And Desperation = Gender?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.