Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Odesk Registration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Odesk Registration (741 Views)

Odesk.com A Good Place To Make Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odesk Registration by gabriel74: 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hello guyz

how did you register
it ask for payments method, when i put my card number ,it says credit card number contain invalid Amout of digit
i want to register as buyer.

Br
thank
Re: Odesk Registration by arbitrage: 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
Which card did you put?
Re: Odesk Registration by gabriel74: 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
arbitrage:
Which card did you put?

Thanks bro, i use Stanbic i actually sorted that out and have submited the payment method form.

Issue now is to verify ...here is what it says

Please enter the two amounts found on your bank statement of MasterCard ending in XXXX. International users may enter the amounts in their own currency (as it appears on the statement).
Amounts and The order does not matter.

i have not receive any message of deduction yet on my bank account? any idea?
Re: Odesk Registration by arbitrage: 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
You don't have to wait till your bank sends the statement before you log onto your internet banking to confirm how much was debited to the card you used. Alternatively, call your customer service centre to give you the transaction information on the card.
Re: Odesk Registration by gabriel74: 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
arbitrage:
You don't have to wait till your bank sends the statement before you log onto your internet banking to confirm how much was debited to the card you used. Alternatively, call your customer service centre to give you the transaction information on the card.

I have checked my internet banking,no transaction alert yet
I chatted with odesk customer care,they said they have already charged me that the delay is from my bank.
I have sent email to stanbic bank explaining the situation,waiting for their response. Hope it's resolved

Thanks for your help

(1) (Reply)

. / Vessel tanker 8000 Metric Tonnes Capacity Forsale / Has anyone earned money From Oaksandcanvas.com "Double Dose Offer"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.