Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency (17417 Views)

The World As An Illussion - Spiritual Implications / We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman / What Are The Spiritual Implications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by Rilwayne001: 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

Hahahaha, in what together? Suffering? LMAO!

I am of the House of David, by Gods eternal covenant, I can never lack grin grin

angry angry I'm not suffering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by sukkot: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

You are the LYING PROPHET who lied to the people!

You LIED!!!

You foisted evil upon the sheep of God, YOU LIED!!!
dayum brah i hope you are not starting to lose your sanity. i really do. you are sounding highly irrational and belligerent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by Rilwayne001: 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
sukkot:
grin grin dayum brah. nobody said buhari was savior. i said buhari is brought in to cleanse corruption and will usher in a new era. he is just one year on the job and already metuh has eaten beans and refunded money, diezani is feeling the heat in europe, alams felt the heat and it was too much so he died, dokpesi chop beans, bukola saraki was humbled and still has his corruption case going, dogara is feeling the heat, a lot more that i cant remember. they have recovered billions upon billions of naira and dollars , all loopholes have been covered and all the kleptocrats are going broke which a story on frontpage about a kleptocrat who was going broke and blind because buhari covered all the loopholes and no money to chop etc etc. too many stories to remember. and this is just 1 year. he is doing exactly what i said he would do. sanitizing the system. now this is a transitional period of darkness but the benefits and results would soon be felt by all. just wait and see.

Tell that stiff-necked scoffer grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by sukkot: 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:

mayne, that scoffer is sounding very irrational lolzzz. i pray he is OK sha grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
sukkot:
grin grin dayum brah. nobody said buhari was savior. i said buhari is brought in to cleanse corruption and will usher in a new era. he is just one year on the job and already metuh has eaten beans and refunded money, diezani is feeling the heat in europe, alams felt the heat and it was too much so he died, dokpesi chop beans, bukola saraki was humbled and still has his corruption case going, dogara is feeling the heat, a lot more that i cant remember. they have recovered billions upon billions of naira and dollars , all loopholes have been covered and all the kleptocrats are going broke which a story on frontpage about a kleptocrat who was going broke and blind because buhari covered all the loopholes and no money to chop etc etc. too many stories to remember. and this is just 1 year. he is doing exactly what i said he would do. sanitizing the system. now this is a transitional period of darkness but the benefits and results would soon be felt by all. just wait and see.

cheesy cheesy

smh smh, they have recovered trillions of Naira into the TSA account and billions from looters and the people are crying of hunger? Nigerians are becoming more and more impoverished, the stench of this hypocritical and devilish and satanic government has reached heaven!

All liars like you sukkot shall surely perish. You are very slippery and ungraspable, the dual characteristics of persons who should never be trusted.

YAH gave you a very peculiar gift, the gift of being able to sell ice to an Eskimo, but you have misused the gift and sold His flock into slavery. The mouth that brought the message of redemption is also the mouth sent my people into slavery.

YAH will surely punish you for this perfidy!
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:

angry angry I'm not suffering

May God help you, and deliver you from the antics of LIARS.

The biggest sin you can commit against yourself is to lie to yourself. You were lied to and deceived, face the truth now like a man, or are you not an objective person again?

The acceptance of truth is the beginning of healing.
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
sukkot:
dayum brah i hope you are not starting to lose your sanity. i really do. you are sounding highly irrational and belligerent

Dont worry, you can carry on with your lies, but I assure you that YAH is watching you, AND YOUR RECOMPENSE WILL NOT FAIL grin

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE SEVERE PUNISHMENT FOR SELLING HIS SHEEP INTO SLAVERY.

WHEN HE IS READY TO DEAL WITH YOU, THE WHOLE WORLD WILL SEE YOUR DISGRACE.

LIAR!!!

YAH HATES LIARS! cheesy
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:

The hottest hell in Islam is the one reserved to the hypocrites.

You are sounding like one grin
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by Rilwayne001: 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

May God help you, and deliver you from the antics of LIARS.

you too. cheesy

The word sin you can commit against yourself is to lie to yourself.

Well, I don't think I'm lying to myself. I am not truly suffering of that's why you think I'm lying to myself.

Atleast', I'm eating thrice in a day excluding 'ipapanu' like suya' and others grin I have no fear of insecurity a long as my hood is concerned. No problem whatsoever. although the pocket is not as fat as was before.. For that reason I don't see myself suffering, unless you have your own definition of suffering.

You were lied to and deceived, face the truth like a man, or ar you not an objective person again?
The acceptance of truth is the beginning of healing.

I cannot confidently say that I have been lied to or deceived till we see the end of this.

Why don't you get yourself popcorn and eat till 2019 tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by Rilwayne001: 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

The hottest hell in Islam is the one reserved to the hypocrites.

You are sounding like one grin

I'm not one grin tongue
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
sukkot:
mayne, that scoffer is sounding very irrational lolzzz. i pray he is OK sha grin grin

The mouth that brought redemption is the one that also brought slavery, says a lot about the calibre of man that you are. YAH DETESTS LIARS!

I cringe at the punishment that YAH has in store for you.

SLIPPERY LIAR!
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:

you too. cheesy

Well, I don't think I'm lying to myself. I am not truly suffering of that's why you think I'm lying to myself.

Atleast', I'm eating thrice in a day excluding 'ipapanu' like suya' and others grin I have no fear of insecurity a long as my hood is concerned. No problem whatsoever. although the pocket is not as fat as was before.. For that reason I don't see myself suffering, unless you have your own definition of suffering.

I cannot confidently say that I have been lied to or deceived till we see the end of this.

Fair enough and d may God not make you suffer.

But if I see you wailing anywhere on this forum, or if you complain to anybody about this government anywhere even outside this forum, just know automatically that you have become an hypocrite grin

Almighty Allah does not like hypocrites cheesy wink
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I'm not one grin tongue

Good grin
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by Rilwayne001: 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

Fair enough and d may God not make you suffer.

But if I see you wailing anywhere on this forum, or if you complain to anybody about this government anywhere even outside this forum, just know automatically that you have become an hypocrite grin

Almighty Allah does not like hypocrites cheesy wink

Oh well! You mean I shouldn't complain even if I see anything wrong in the government ?
Even if dogara pad the budget I shouldn't make any complain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Oh well! You mean I shouldn't complain even if I see anything wrong in the government ?
Even if dogara pad the budget I shouldn't make any complain?

Yes na grin, because this is a government of saints headed by angel Gabriel himself cheesy.

Is it not the same corruption you complained about in GEJs government?

Why should you complain when you have voted out a thieving govt and replaced it with a righteous one, is that not hypocritical?
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by Rilwayne001: 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

Yes na grin, because this is a government of saints headed by angel Gabriel himself cheesy.

Is it not the same corruption you complained about in GEJs government?

Why should you complain when you have voted out a thieving govt and replaced it with a righteous one, is that not hypocritical?

I don't remember voting for dogara or Saraki'.. I voted Buhari' undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by sukkot: 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

The mouth that brought redemption is the one that also brought slavery, says a lot about the calibre of man that you are. YAH DETESTS LIARS!

I cringe at the punishment that YAH has in store for you.

SLIPPERY LIAR!
dayum brah, relax. it aint that serious
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by sukkot: 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

Dont worry, you can carry on with your lies, but I assure you that YAH is watching you, AND YOUR RECOMPENSE WILL NOT FAIL grin

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE SEVERE PUNISHMENT FOR SELLING HIS SHEEP INTO SLAVERY.

WHEN HE IS READY TO DEAL WITH YOU, THE WHOLE WORLD WILL SEE YOUR DISGRACE.

LIAR!!!

YAH HATES LIARS! cheesy
mmkayyy brah. just chillax
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by sukkot: 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

cheesy cheesy

smh smh, they have recovered trillions of Naira into the TSA account and billions from looters and the people are crying of hunger? Nigerians are becoming more and more impoverished, the stench of this hypocritical and devilish and satanic government has reached heaven!

All liars like you sukkot shall surely perish. You are very slippery and ungraspable, the dual characteristics of persons who should never be trusted.

YAH gave you a very peculiar gift, the gift of being able to sell ice to an Eskimo, but you have misused the gift and sold His flock into slavery. The mouth that brought the message of redemption is also the mouth sent my people into slavery.

YAH will surely punish you for this perfidy!
people are crying of hunger cuz oil is selling at 30 dollars a barrel. under jonathan it was 140 dollars a barrel. oil is our only source of income. so go figure. you dont need a rocket scientist to figure that out. a smart man like yourself ought to be able to figure that out. if your parents give you 140 naira pocket money everyday for a year and all off a sudden they change it to 30 naira, will you not suffer the reduction in amount ? this shytt aint rocket science bro
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
sukkot:
people are crying of hunger cuz oil is selling at 30 dollars a barrel. under jonathan it was 140 dollars a barrel. oil is our only source of income. so go figure. you dont need a rocket scientist to figure that out. a smart man like yourself ought to be able to figure that out. if your parents give you 140 naira pocket money everyday for a year and all off a sudden they change it to 30 naira, will you not suffer the reduction in amount ? this shytt aint rocket science bro

You are a liar, a LIAR!

Abacha sold oil for less than 20 dollars he set up PTF and Buhari was the chairman. Till tomorrow, Oyinbo people are still returning Abacha loot or you have not heard? less than 20 dollars!

Obasanjo sold oil for less than 30 dollars, our economy did not enter recession, he paid off almost all our debts.

You lied to the people, you sold the flock of God into slavery!

YOU WILL BE SEVERELY PUNISHED!
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
sukkot:
dayum brah, relax. it aint that serious

Slippery Skillful liar.

It aint that serious? I pity you!

When YAH unleashes on you, you will know that you have committed a great perfidy.

Wait for HIS judgment upon you.

LIAR!
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by sukkot: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

Slippery Skillful liar.

It aint that serious? I pity you!

When YAH unleashes on you, you will know that you have committed a great perfidy.

Wait for HIS judgment upon you.

LIAR!
lol perfidy. nice word

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by sukkot: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:

you too. cheesy

ipapanu lolzzzz. not heard that word in a longgggggg time grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
sukkot:
lol perfidy. nice word

You are messing with the One who calls Himself THE MAN OF WAR.

If I were you, knowing what He is able to do, I would fall on my knees and beg for forgiveness.
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I don't remember voting for dogara or Saraki'.. I voted Buhari' undecided

You will see the revelations about 'angel gabriel' too very soon cheesy wink
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by Rilwayne001: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
sukkot:
ipapanu lolzzzz. not heard that word in a longgggggg time grin

Otherwise 'ipapate'.. That's Ibadan Yoloba' for you grin grin
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by sukkot: 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Otherwise 'ipapate'.. That's Ibadan Yoloba' for you grin grin
ipapate ? awww mayne thats a new one i never heard before in my life. bros reserve me a spot in ibadan. we coming wink
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by sukkot: 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

You are messing with the One who calls Himself THE MAN OF WAR.

If I were you, knowing what He is able to do, I would fall on my knees and beg for forgiveness.
forgiveness for which sin ? relax yasef bro. you still in the north ?
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by Rilwayne001: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
sukkot:
ipapate ? awww mayne thats a new one i never heard before in my life. bros reserve me a spot in ibadan. we coming wink

For the past 2years now, you are coming undecided

I guess you are waiting for Jesus to come before you will finally come.. Coming comer' undecided grin
Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by sukkot: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:

For the past 2years now, you are coming undecided

I guess you are waiting for Jesus to come before you will finally come.. Coming comer' undecided grin
lolzzzzzz grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
Slowly before our very eyes, the institutions of state and the regulators of our socio-political systems, the Judiciary in perspective, however imperfect, is being trampled upon as Buhari's lopsided so-called 'war on corruption' rages on.

The abduction of judges by the DSS has been greeted with a lot of mixed reactions. Judges as learned members of the society must never be treated the way the DSS has treated them. Barging into their homes in the middle of the night, abducting them from their beds, and informing the media that huge sums of monies in both local and foreign currencies have been found with these judges is very undignifying. Whilst not holding brief for the innocence or guilt of these judges, as highly placed members of the society, they should be treated with the dignity and respect that their positions deserve.

There is nothing wrong in the DSS inviting them for a 'chat', and subsequently arresting them, and now since they have been released on bail on self recognition, this makes a huge mockery of the gestapo-like abductions, perhaps revealing the hidden purpose of the abductions in the first place - intimidation and painting in black to tarnish image, lose of societal respect, and ultimately the undermining of the integrity of the judiciary in the eyes of the masses.

The question is, why were the judges not accorded the dignity of self recognition and self respect whilst arresting them in the first place? The gestapo-like abduction of Supreme court justices on the basis of allegations of corruption is very disgraceful. It remains to see the courts that would try their Lordships.

To those of you who are supporting this blatant molestation of our governmental institutions, please exercise a little more patience, it will soon get to your turn, when everyone who can help you is subdued, you will be pounced upon, the 'fantastically corrupt people' will be purged of their fantastic addition to corruption. When Buhari said that Nigerians are 'fantastically corrupt' he meant everyone, not only the judges, so wait for your own turn, because even though it tarries, just wait for it, it will surely come, it will not tarry. You will know that Khaki and leather are not the same thing.

On this thread, I told the people that their clamour for a Buhari presidency is a subliminal message that they are ripe and ready for God's judgment. As Buhari assumes dictatorship over Nigeria, let it be known by all and sundry that this is only a prep move. The real lawgiver with the fiery Law, the owner of the sceptre of iron is on the way, the judgment of Nigeria is not in any man's hands, but in the hands of The Most High God.

Buhari too is corrupt and only a fake fore runner.

Isaiah 1:27
Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.

Isaiah 63:4
For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Implications Of The Clamour For A Buhari Presidency by MrPresident1: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2016
Ishilove, you don read this thread? Read o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.