Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate (14941 Views)

We’ll Push Dollar To N305—CBN Boasts / CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday / Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
These days naira to dollar exchange rate is not predictable. It is going up almost everyday.I made purchase some days ago, I was charged #198( one hundred and ninety eight naira) to $1(one dollar) using UBA Africard. Some other banks charge the same or less. What were you charged today and which bank did you used? It is important you state your current exchange rate here so others that are making online purchase will know what they will be charge before making purchase. Please endeavour post whatever you are charge here everyday to make others know the current exchange rate and which bank did you use. Thanks
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by ChristineC: 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
Bureau de Change sold for N195.5 = $1
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by EUGENE4GOO(m): 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
ChristineC:
Good. Thanks for your post
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by kolomax(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:

Good. Thanks for your post
access 191
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by bishopjoe02(m): 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
ChristineC:
Bros were r u buying urs...They are currently selling at 210, cn u give us d location and possible fone number of ur bureau de change
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by stagger: 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
Dollar is 210 buy and 208 sell. Sheraton Abuja rates...
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by EUGENE4GOO(m): 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
kolomax:
access 191
#191 for Access bank? it seems Access bank is the best now.
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by EUGENE4GOO(m): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
I just made an order now, UBA charged #197.3 to $1
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by Hollawaley(m): 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
199naira to 1$-forex
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by Laird(m): 12:04am On Feb 06, 2015
THURSDAY MY FRIEND SOLD ONE HUNDRED US DOLLARS IN BENIN AT 205 NAIRA A DOLLAR
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by bedfordng(m): 1:47am On Feb 06, 2015
the exchange is just fluctuating
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by arbitrage: 2:13am On Feb 06, 2015
N199.49
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by arbitrage: 2:13am On Feb 06, 2015
N199.49 to $1 by using Union card online. But last week I got N162.36 to $1 when I tested to see if Quick teller platform was still working.
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by EUGENE4GOO(m): 10:27am On Feb 06, 2015
The exchange of naira to dollar has increase increased a little this morning
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by EUGENE4GOO(m): 10:30am On Feb 06, 2015
arbitrage:
N199.49 to $1 by using Union card online. But last week I got N162.36 to $1 when I tested to see if Quick teller platform was still working.
#162.36 last week really
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by mavinc4u(f): 4:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
First bank charged N202 to $1 yesterday
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by IVORY2009(m): 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
arbitrage:

lolz is this a joke? When official cbn price is $168:00 to a dollar, pls stop misleading people!

1 Like

Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by IVORY2009(m): 5:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:
#162.36 last week really

The guy is just a joke, wen Cbn official rate is 168 to a dollar, maybe dat is his own business strategy here!
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by Adwexky(m): 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
arbitrage:
So currently, quickteller platform dollar exchange rate is N162.36 to $1?
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by EUGENE4GOO(m): 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
To monitor exchange rate use this link. You can download the application

http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=USD&To=NGN
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by arbitrage: 12:09am On Feb 07, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:
#162.36 last week really

Yeah, that was what I got last week Friday when I tested it with N190 and it gave me $1.17 in dom, which is about N162.39 rate.
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by arbitrage: 12:18am On Feb 07, 2015
IVORY2009:

lolz is this a joke? When official cbn price is $168:00 to a dollar, pls stop misleading people!

I guess the rate CBN gives it to banks and BDC may be less than the official market rate they are "expected" to sell it to us (instead of the extra mark up rate the banks are selling to us using their cards online). May be, not sure of the reason but that was what I got last week Friday. If that is misleading, what of me that is still getting dollars till today at N150/N155 through Paypal route? That means you won't believe me too.
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by tonytony208(m): 2:41am On Feb 07, 2015
arbitrage:

good morning sir. Pls, i sent you an email since yesterday morning dat i want to sell paypal from freelancer.com. But i haven't gotten any response from you since then. Pls sir, i hope all is ok at your end.
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by IVORY2009(m): 6:32am On Feb 07, 2015
arbitrage:

I guess the rate CBN gives it to banks and BDC may be less than the official market rate they are "expected" to sell it to us (instead of the extra mark up rate the banks are selling to us using their cards online). May be, not sure of the reason but that was what I got last week Friday. If that is misleading, what of me that is still getting dollars till today at N150/N155 through Paypal route? That means you won't believe me too.

Its misleading, yes ofcourse it is, central bank of Nigeria, the apex bank, that controls all commercial bank in Nigeria fixed it price @ 168:00 to $1:00, and you claim to have bought below it @ 163:36$ to $1:00 using some card, and you and I know that banks are out there to make profit, does that make sense? Any reasonable person will not believe you, even if you claim to be using quick tellar, or can you prove it?

As for paypal, that is okay, its possible.... Cbn does not control pp, u transfer to ur us bank ac, den back to ur dom, thats correct.
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by EUGENE4GOO(m): 7:45am On Feb 07, 2015
arbitrage:

Which PayPal are you using? Is it Nigeria or Us PayPal? For the quickteller platform, which card are you using? All my transactons with quickteller they used debit card. Do they accept prepaid card?
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by arbitrage: 8:06am On Feb 07, 2015
EUGENE4GOO:

Which PayPal are you using? Is it Nigeria or Us PayPal? For the quickteller platform, which card are you using? All my transactons with quickteller they used debit card. Do they accept prepaid card?

USA PayPal as Nigerian PayPal cannot receive. Visit quickteller.com for all their types of acceptable cards but they are normal naira cards.
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by arbitrage: 8:12am On Feb 07, 2015
IVORY2009:

Its misleading, yes ofcourse it is, central bank of Nigeria, the apex bank, that controls all commercial bank in Nigeria fixed it price @ 168:00 to $1:00, and you claim to have bought below it @ 163:36$ to $1:00 using some card, and you and I know that banks are out there to make profit, does that make sense? Any reasonable person will not believe you, even if you claim to be using quick tellar, or can you prove it?

As for paypal, that is okay, its possible.... Cbn does not control pp, u transfer to ur us bank ac, den back to ur dom, thats correct.

I thought it is an information that is not tested or tried that can be misleading. I am talking of something I tried. I am not doing it for people but just sharing what I experienced. Let me know your acceptable proof method so that I can send it.
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by arbitrage: 8:15am On Feb 07, 2015
tonytony208:

good morning sir. Pls, i sent you an email since yesterday morning dat i want to sell paypal from freelancer.com. But i haven't gotten any response from you since then. Pls sir, i hope all is ok at your end.

I saw your PayPal fund from Freelancer last night and I have paid your money. Please confirm.
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by mavinc4u(f): 9:29am On Feb 07, 2015
arbitrage:

I thought it is an information that is not tested or tried that can be misleading. I am talking of something I tried. I am not doing it for people but just sharing what I experienced. Let me know your acceptable proof method so that I can send it.

please oh. arbitrage, don't bother explaining again so that what happened before would not happen again; hope you understand me? Thanks oh
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by tonytony208(m): 9:29am On Feb 07, 2015
arbitrage:

I saw your PayPal fund from Freelancer last night and I have paid your money. Please confirm.
Oga mi thank you o! I don see d money.
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by kentochi(m): 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
mavinc4u:

please oh. arbitrage, don't bother explaining again so that what happened before would not happen again; hope you understand me? Thanks oh
mama why nar i have interest for this.
Let him show us how to cut cost why making online payment.
Re: Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate by mavinc4u(f): 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
kentochi:

mama why nar i have interest for this.
Let him show us how to cut cost why making online payment.

Ken, no vex. No more questions. If you need it, click on his profile to get it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With 30k / CBN Sells $230 Million To 16 Banks, Boosts Financial Market / Average Monthly Wage for an NNPC Worker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.