Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Pmp Exams Materials: Act Fast! - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Pmp Exams Materials: Act Fast! (797 Views)

Prometric Center For PMP Exams / Interested In Being And Passing Your PMP Exams / Get Latest Pmp Materials And Study For Your Global Pmp Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pmp Exams Materials: Act Fast! by femimat(m): 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2008
planning to take PMP exams, get all the materials you need

audio lecture
exams crams
Q&A over 1400 practice questions and answer with explanations
pdf copies of PMP books by four different authors.

interested? do a mail to passpmpexams@yahoo.com
Re: Pmp Exams Materials: Act Fast! by walcott(m): 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2009
Why do you guys always do this.
Guys, just join pmi and you get everything you want. All the resources are there once you pay your dues.
Re: Pmp Exams Materials: Act Fast! by Eng1xq: 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2009
You can have a complete training on PMP. All on DVD for just =N=6000. Call me: 08058505012. or email: ENG1XQ@yahoo.com
Re: Pmp Exams Materials: Act Fast! by walcott(m): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2009
Guys I am a member and you don't need to call anybody up and pay your hard earned cash when you can go to www.pmi.org and register for free first. Then thereafter pay your registration fees. My advice for anyone is to go to the site and all your queries will be answered. It's a very resourceful site, I must confess. Moreover the days of internet being expensive are over, so you don't really have a problem in that quarters.

(1) (Reply)

Free Business Seminar For Job-seekers, Students, Workers And Those That Desire E / Visio Software / I Need Reading Materials, Dumps And Softwares For Ccnp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.