Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February (39943 Views)

Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA / INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 / Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Horlawoomey(m): 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
Let's teach those politicians some lesson, let them know there is nothing like automatic two terms.

Let them know that the power truly belongs to the people.

Let them feel the voting power of the populace.

Let's vote GEJ out, let's vote in Buhari and if Buhari fails, he should also be voted out come 2019.

A good turn deserves another is what they said.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Toktee(m): 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
Gynacologist:
c mic hlp me tell dem...apc na noise makers....
NA APC WANT ELECTION TO BE POSTPOND,nah is pdp,they are very afraid,jonah has been spending sleeples night of recent,what gona,be go na be,there is nothing u can do about it,in bongos ikwes voice.

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by ibisko04: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
Congratulations Nigerians. The coast is clear now for the people to put every enemies of Nigeria to shame. Many efforts has been put into the electioneering process than to now saying the election will not hold as scheduled.
All government agencies that have anything to do with the elections must get their acts together. This elections time table was released last year January. It would have be one of the most pronounce failure of Jonathan administration had it be the election was postponed.
All logistics must be put in place by INEC not latter than 12th February 2015. Security agencies must put their house together for proper and effective security before, during the polling exercise , collation and after the elections.
LET IT BE KNOWN TO ALL THAT OUR VOTES MUST COUNT.

2 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Holuwathoby(m): 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
Beginning of good news
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
Even if buhari no go primary skul, i'll vote for him.

Saibuhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by OLADD: 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes of course, I can't wait for the illiterate to be humiliated one more time.

I am amused that Obiagheli and other APC apologists are still optimistic of GMB's chance. No amount of shout of Change can prevent his sound defeat come Feb 14. I am absolutely sure of tnat.

2 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by anonimi: 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
Bokoharam:
Dreamer!
You will know that there is something called "OPERATION SWEEP!" Both your 'Hamburger' in Lagos and 'failBuhari' in Katsina will hear nwii!
E go do you "Vuum" for eye!"

Can someone do a graphics of 'Spot the Difference' with the picture of Ambode & a Hamburger grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by onyeego(m): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nairaland should stop spreading lies.
This thread is misleading.
I just watched the press briefing on television now and what Mimiko the Ondo state Governor told the press is different from what Sahara reporters has published here.

Mimiko said that INEC has been advised by members of Council and that INEC will inform Nigerians what decision they have taken after they must have considered the opinions of Council members.

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by emeka2847: 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
[size=22pt]One chance! [/size]
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by cashkid: 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
Bokoharam:

Dreamer!
You will know that there is something called "OPERATION SWEEP!" Both your 'Hamburger' in Lagos and 'failBuhari' in Katsina will hear nwii!
E go do you "Vuum" for eye!"

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Na den u go know ur true position in this country. E go be like film 4 ur eyes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. You people have bn crying of neglect abi? U neva see anything. Prepare well cos its obvious Jonah is out, i can assure you, Buhari is swift in action not like ur clueless boss, within the twinkle of an eye, you will be put where u rightly belongs................Yeye dey smell, e wan go fight 4 katsina, u will be roasted like BOLI(roasted plantain) n some people are fully ready to take grounnut chop u clean mouth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Na who among u wan come fight 4 Lagos abeg? e be like say u neva come lagos b4? Na wa ooooooooooooo. Anyway, Buhari congrtatulations in advance.................. Its obvious Jega cannot be used n that alone gladdens my heart........

2 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by datribune: 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
berem:
At last I collected my PVC today!

Time to vote the clueless man out of Aso Rock.

Sai Buhari

Congrats!. I collected mine too today. d tsunami is brewing. It won't be long frm now b4 nigerians will say good riddance to d weakest, most corrupt & clueless leader in our history. SAI BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by SeverusSnape(m): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
OLADD:

I am still amused that Obiagheli and other APC apologists are still optimistic of GMB's chance. No amount of shout of Change can prevent his sound defeat come Feb 14. I am absolutely sure of tnat.
Tell them sir!
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Ultimate200: 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha,
how i wish i can C him today Face 2 face, i swear i go gv hm all what i have,,, I mean !(Jega)

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by biafranqueen: 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Firefire:

Seriously, I am feeling in advance for the grand pa, Buhari.

Season 4 will also ends in weeping.

Failbuhary 2015.

5 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by wo1F(m): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
berem:

Sai Buhari

We'll show you, omojuwa and your likes that you're no God.
You're backing a man whose loss at the polls led to the death of many young Nigerians including serving youth corps members. Worse still he failed to denouce the maiming acts of his goons in the hours following the break of the news of the killing leading to days of killing spree by his boys.
Berem you're a woman. You'll experience what it means to loose a loved one should you and your cohorts succeed in electing this wicked and heartless man to aso rock.
Note that I'm not against your Party, the APC but against the man you're promoting for the plum job. I'm a big fan of BRF and will discard GEJ immediately had your party fielded him.
But even saint Fashola has shown his true colour in recent weeks, justifying the saying that no man should be trusted. A highly learned learned legal luminary shamelessly campaigning for a renouned illiterate.
You guys strategically chose a man with so much baggage becos of the votes his fanatical following fetch the party in the north.
God is watching all of you. Posterity will judge y'all.

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by youngsolex(m): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
Shame go catch our enemies, them think say we go fall but we go stand like rock steady, no man born of a woman will ever take away what God has destine for us, God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, God bless the people of Nigeria, God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Sia GBJ
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by ahbey(m): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
PassingShot:
The best news we have been waiting for.

Shame on Clark, shame on GEJ, shame on PDP, shame on all enemies of Nigeria.

The Corrupt Clueless One must go back to Otuoke by May 29.

Up GMB!
UP Progressives!!
UP APC!!!

Big kudos to INEC and Jega for standing their ground.

We expect PDP/GEJ to sponsor more despicable adverts on GMB in the coming days. Unfortunately WE HAVE DECIDED TO TEACH THEM A BRUTAL LESSON WITH OUR VOTES with these elections.

If Buhari fails to deliver, we will boot him out after four years and will continue the circle till we get it right in Naija. No politicians or parties should be bigger than Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
tongue out on u.....and again feel pity for u.....cos when will elect GEJ finish by next week...we goin to lock ur father GMB inside kirikiri....and u will cry like a baby that u are
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Udodasco1(m): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
Obiagelli:

You better say the truth and shame the devil
Truth? That the illiterate will go back to his frincifal to give him new faffer

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by olivegirl(f): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
PassingShot:
The best news we have been waiting for.

Shame on Clark, shame on GEJ, shame on PDP, shame on all enemies of Nigeria.

The Corrupt Clueless One must go back to Otuoke by May 29.

Up GMB!
UP Progressives!!
UP APC!!!

Big kudos to INEC and Jega for standing their ground.

We expect PDP/GEJ to sponsor more despicable adverts on GMB in the coming days. Unfortunately WE HAVE DECIDED TO TEACH THEM A BRUTAL LESSON WITH OUR VOTES with these elections.

If Buhari fails to deliver, we will boot him out after four years and will continue the circle till we get it right in Naija. No politicians or parties should be bigger than Nigeria.
Open policy I like gej, even if he didn't win
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by iiichidodo: 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
"Sit down...sit down...sit down there.....sit down...sit down....na your seat o!...sitdown...sitdown Goodluck sit down there.... sit down...na beg we dey beg o!" This campaign jingo is very catchy and all my neighbours keep chanting it.Our PVCs are ready,now let's issue a contract extention to GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Ultimate200: 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
G M B, till 2023, if he finish, osinbajo and ameachi, till 2031,,, if them finish,,,,,,,,,,,,

2 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Equado(m): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
berem:

Sai Buhari
I have my pvc also and am voting GEJ...so what's your point?

2 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by odehaj: 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Flush out cluelessness,corruption,fake PhD,weak in decision etc out of aso rock

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Toktee(m): 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
OLADD:

I am still amused that Obiagheli and other APC apologists are still optimistic of GMB's chance. No amount of shout of Change can prevent his sound defeat come Feb 14. I am absolutely sure of tnat.
can you please venture out of your enclave and face the reality,Jonathan is deleated already,confrimation will take place on 14 FEBUHARI.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by drey076(m): 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sai baba

Sai buhariii
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by smartigo: 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
I have collected my pvc today. You too can. Pls do because it is your right. Track it here: www.govote.ng/pickup/

This news is a soothing one.
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Emperor007: 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=biafranqueen post=30462131][/quote]

^^^

Good news for GEJ, Buhari warming up for Val weeping

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by ilovecritics(m): 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
No cursing!
No insults!
No hard feelings!

I and my entire family will vote for our choice of candidate, we won't base on the political party involved nor there promises, we'll vote for continuity.

We have decided to vote for Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for continuity (PDP) and Rochas Okorocha (APC) for presidential and gubernatorial elections!!

God bless Nigeria smiley
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by fpeter(f): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
For all those clamouring for GEJ
I DEY PITY UNA...4 MORE YEARS
AND THEY WOULD HAVE LOOTED
YOUR CHILDREN'S FUTURE...YOU
WILL BE LEFT WITH NOTHING...FOR
THOSE INSULTING GMB,IF YOU DOUBT
LET'S START OUR POLLS ON NL AND SEE..
Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by disloman(m): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
lacasa:

God bless you as you do
n u too.

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
wo1F:

[s] We'll show you, omojuwa and your likes that you're no God.
You're backing a man whose loss at the polls led to the death of many young Nigerians including serving youth corps members. Worse still he failed to denouce the maiming acts of his goons in the hours following the break of the news of the killing leading to days of killing spree by his boys.
Berem you're a woman. You'll experience what it means to loose a loved one should you and your cohorts succeed in electing this wicked and heartless man to aso rock.
Note that I'm not against your Party, the APC but against the man you're promoting for the plum job. I'm a big fan of BRF and will discard GEJ immediately had your party fielded him.
But even saint Fashola has shown his true colour in recent weeks, justifying the saying that no man should be trusted. A highly learned learned legal luminary shamelessly campaigning for a renouned illiterate.
You guys strategically chose a man with so much baggage becos of the votes his fanatical following fetch the party in the north.
God is watching all of you. Posterity will judge y'all. [/s]
what is this frustrated idiott talking?
Under GEJ's watch,over 18000 nigerians have died due to boko haram insurgency. Lives were lost in a failed NIS recruitment scam and you're hear telling me about corpers who died due to Jonathan's failure to protect them.

Please get lost with your frustrations! I am not responsible for your idiocy.

2 Likes

Re: Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February by espn(m): 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
disloman:
will definitely go n collect mine 2moro
may God ease ur path! Vote for change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Meets Buhari In Closed Door Meeting In Abuja ( Photo) / Uche Ekwunife Kicked Out Of APC Primaries (Snapshot) / Fayose Responds To Second Impeachment Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.