Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Ac Has A Mind Of Its Own - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ac Has A Mind Of Its Own (1880 Views)

Most Nigerian (AC)Technicians & Mechanics are Quacks >:( / Which Of The 134a car AC Gas brands is the Best / Please Recommend A Good Toyota AC Technician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ac Has A Mind Of Its Own by deept(m): 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
The Ac in my lexus rx 300 has a mind of its own. It decides when it wants to come on and stops working when it wants to. Has anyone experienced this and how do I solve this.

Thanks for the feedback
Re: Ac Has A Mind Of Its Own by diamondpaul(m): 1:15am On Feb 06, 2015
Yes u re right.....even though I dnt have a car nor ac nor model whatsoever #but... yea u re right. They hve the mind of their own. Infact-s they think grin nd sometime's teLl u to stop talking eg on nairaland.
Re: Ac Has A Mind Of Its Own by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 06, 2015
diamondpaul:
Yes u re right.....even though I dnt have a car nor ac nor model whatsoever #but... yea u re right. They hve the mind of their own. Infact-s they think grin nd sometime's teLl u to stop talking eg on nairaland.

LMAO
Re: Ac Has A Mind Of Its Own by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
deept:
The Ac in my lexus rx 300 has a mind of its own. It decides when it wants to come on and stops working when it wants to. Has anyone experienced this and how do I solve this.

Thanks for the feedback

There is a cat that sleeps in ur engine bay at night, that cat is sent from your village, Contact me for 15days prayer and fasting.
Re: Ac Has A Mind Of Its Own by javijabor1(m): 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
Op Just break 2 eggs for the engine bay because that car don kill person for USA before.
You need to appease the gods.

Walahi e go dey normal grin
Re: Ac Has A Mind Of Its Own by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
javijabor1:
Op Just break 2 eggs for the engine bay because that car don kill person for USA before.
You need to appease the gods.

Walahi e go dey normal grin

grin grin grin
Re: Ac Has A Mind Of Its Own by Edunwa302(m): 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
deept:

Thanks for the feedback
You pm me I tried replying but it wasn't going
Re: Ac Has A Mind Of Its Own by deept(m): 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
Edunwa302:

You pm me I tried replying but it wasn't going

Hi, my sister has a Lexus RX300 for sale 1.3m, didn't to post on the other thread of the gut advertising his. If you are interested.
Re: Ac Has A Mind Of Its Own by Edunwa302(m): 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
deept:

Hi, my sister has a Lexus RX300 for sale 1.3m, didn't to post on the other thread of the gut advertising his. If you are interested.
Can i see it
Send pictures
Edunwa302@gamil.com
Re: Ac Has A Mind Of Its Own by fabulous18(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
You can go to your mechanic to check the a/c electrical for but most possible cause is the a/c thermostat if it's damage

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help!! 06 Volvo Xc 90 5t 2.5l Vs 09 Nissan Murano 3.5l Se / 1999 Perfectly Okay Toyota Picnic (foreign Used) / Auto Tranny Issue - Honda Accord 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.