Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:40 PM

Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved (18202 Views)

The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift / Checkout My Valentine's Gift For My Boo(photo) / Which Gift Is Best For Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by 2kris(m): 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
linconoyee:
Singlet and boxers, nothing more. Have never sex on Val in my life, my gf always run away on the val day, I think shes cheating on me. I always slept on hunger on vals night. We spend the day together, but the real night, I won't see her, am fed up
wetin u dey writeshocked
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by prettymina(f): 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nothing b4 now bt xpectin somtin soon
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by dstnd: 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
wunmi590:

That's great, hope you did the kissing very well? cheesy
...kissing is my spiritual hobby

1 Like

Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
linconoyee:
Singlet and boxers, nothing more. Have never sex on Val in my life, my gf always run away on the val day, I think shes cheating on me. I always slept on hunger on vals night. We spend the day together, but the real night, I won't see her, am fed up
lmao
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by dasphinx1(m): 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
A Jaguar limited edition wrist watch from my late dad......I really do miss that nigga.... cry
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by dseries(m): 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hm, cum to think of it l'v neva received any val's gift oh. I dnt mind any gift 4rm any 1 even here on NL
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by nwonufestus(m): 11:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
oo mehnnnnnnn na shoki she g me oo
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by dexcira(f): 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
Chidonc:
Rolex watch, ferrari and a mansion in victory iland, wow, it was all in a dream
. lol dream indeed
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
efonat:
Be my val honey
Pending
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
edgeproduk:

Hello,lemme be your val...nice pix cool
Pending
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by braindamage(m): 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
klassiquette:

Pending
. Let him submit his application to me grin
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by RHEWBENYT(m): 11:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
Neva had any.....
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 07, 2015
braindamage:
. Let him submit his application to me grin
LOLZ.. .... Okay o
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by Babygal4eva(f): 1:33am On Feb 07, 2015
wunmi590:

I guess no val gift is more better and special than this cheesy

lol you think? well it's the thought behind the actions and I surely appreciate it and enjoyed it more than flowers and perfumes which I can buy any day of the year. That particular period was stressful and he knew what I needed most so I cherish the gift tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by Odunharry(m): 1:38am On Feb 07, 2015
portaableg:
None....Someone pls break the york.
I brk that yoke in jesus name,Amen

what gift should i give o..*thinking*
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by poshpimkiey(f): 1:53am On Feb 07, 2015
A box of chocolates, shoes and the best of the pack was Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice"
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by Nobody: 2:37am On Feb 07, 2015
Mine was this

Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by Nobody: 2:57am On Feb 07, 2015
OrangeDream:
DID U PREPARE VEGETABLE SOUP WIF THE FLOWER?? GET REAL GURL!! PVC SHOULD BE UR ANSWER
grin grin, lol! which one be pvc?
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 07, 2015
linconoyee:
lmao
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by Oluwarantiwa(f): 4:43am On Feb 07, 2015
Nothing
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by lipstick2(f): 5:25am On Feb 07, 2015
linconoyee:

Must u have sex on that day.What of all the other days wey una dey hammer.Guy stop to think and do bad thing.
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by RaeMystix: 6:06am On Feb 07, 2015
wunmi590:

Yeah, we propose God dispose.
True.

1 Like

Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by wisehuman156(m): 6:29am On Feb 07, 2015
G-Wagon
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by queentasties(f): 7:09am On Feb 07, 2015
dstnd:
I no deh carry last
lolz... Weldon
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by queentasties(f): 7:12am On Feb 07, 2015
A silver jewery box
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by Oluwarantiwa(f): 7:43am On Feb 07, 2015
F
sad
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by wunmi590(m): 8:18am On Feb 07, 2015
Babygal4eva:

lol you think? well it's the thought behind the actions and I surely appreciate it and enjoyed it more than flowers and perfumes which I can buy any day of the year. That particular period was stressful and he knew what I needed most so I cherish the gift tongue tongue

grin
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by wunmi590(m): 8:19am On Feb 07, 2015
RaeMystix:

True.

cheesy
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by wunmi590(m): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2015
dstnd:
...kissing is my spiritual hobby

Lol grin
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by dstnd: 9:00am On Feb 07, 2015
queentasties:
lolz... Weldon
...queen we need to talk.as per business
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by feddy09(m): 9:36am On Feb 07, 2015
Mine was Exams... & A New Boxers!
Re: Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 07, 2015
wunmi590:

So sorry about that, my day was great, I guess you would get something this year cheesy

unhmm
i dont mind not getting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men / Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.