Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) (31595 Views)

Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! / Lagos APGA Sacks Chairman For Supporting Ambode / Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) by Missy89(f): 12:40am On Feb 06, 2015

7 Likes

Re: Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) by olapluto(m): 12:43am On Feb 06, 2015
No good election without jesters and comedians.

16 Likes

Re: Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) by bamidele029: 12:47am On Feb 06, 2015
The poor man has been deserted by his own people lipsrsealed they claim to have the numbers yet they can't back up their daily rants by putting their weight behind one of their own shocked

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) by ummitoagirl(f): 12:51am On Feb 06, 2015
grin grin grin I can't laugh oh

8 Likes

Re: Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) by Ikengawo: 12:59am On Feb 06, 2015

[size=15pt]E FEEK IGBO, MY SEWN IN LAW ES IGBO. ES KWARRAPT![/size]

26 Likes

Re: Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) by aderonila18: 1:17am On Feb 06, 2015
bamidele029:
The poor man has been deserted by his own people lipsrsealed they claim to have the numbers yet they can't back up their daily rants by putting their weight behind one of their own shocked

Gbam, they have shown that they are just noise makers, I doubt he will get up to 10 votes sef grin

30 Likes

Re: Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) by braine(m): 2:03am On Feb 06, 2015
Those who think Lagos is 'no man's land' should have a rethink.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) by lonngmann(m): 2:22am On Feb 06, 2015
Oruko mi ni Robert Okoroji......
*nettwork failure..pls try again later

Well..iit doesnt matter if you can speak yoruba or not grin
Chaii....der is God o

21 Likes

Re: Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) by tit(f): 2:27am On Feb 06, 2015
bigots!
some of the people laughing at their calamity cannot speak Yoruba too.

9 Likes

Re: Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) by aresa: 2:56am On Feb 06, 2015
This is when people bite more than they can chew... Stay in your damn village and cut your petty coat according to your size... Even your 100% of Lagos population people don't want you so what makes you think Lagosians ja you face..?

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) by Nobody: 3:05am On Feb 06, 2015
Seeing how he tried to avoid speaking yoruba got me laughing loud. Lol. That awkward moment when yur trying to play smart
Reminds me of the NSCDC boss on channels tv. 'Mr oga at the top'

14 Likes

Re: Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) by Nobody: 3:06am On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
bigots!
some of the people laughing at their calamity cannot speak Yoruba too.

He could hv cme out straight and tell them he cant speak yoruba. What yu think?

15 Likes

Re: Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) by Pheals(f): 4:41am On Feb 06, 2015
Lagos is knw as EKO wat if he wins he wil change it 2 "nweko or chieko" GO TO YR LAND! Stranger in another man's land cnt be King

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) by emiye(m): 4:54am On Feb 06, 2015
He claimed to have lived in Lagos for 38 years , yet cant speak yoruba the native language of the soil , obviously, he has refused to assimilate with the land, he still has a biafran mentality, he wants to govern Lagos with biafran ideology. My biggest grouse with typical ibos in Lagos is they dont assimilate with the Language of the land, yet start asking for leadership positions in the land

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) by Nobody: 5:11am On Feb 06, 2015
ChannelsTV should make this video as trendy as that NSCDC and diaris God o videos grin

12 Likes

Re: Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) by Mynd44: 5:49am On Feb 06, 2015
Okay this is where the problem lies. Although I have not problem with him being of Igbo descent but he should be a Lagosian who has known the culture before he can aspire.

We can't have a governor who does not know how to deal with the traditional council na. You have traditional holidays and you must know them.

If you have lived here for that long, some things should not be difficult

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 06, 2015
Dead on Arrival.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) by DelGardo: 7:21am On Feb 06, 2015
Ikengawo:

Dude, this is getting tired.
May you never get old but if you do may your your age never be dignified... May your aged be a source of joke to those around you... live forever.

60 Likes

Re: Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) by Sanchez01: 7:28am On Feb 06, 2015
DelGardo:

Dude, this is getting tired.
May you never get old but if you do may your your age never be dignified... May your aged be a source of joke to those around you... live forever.
I understand how you feel concerning the dummy but I think this is too much. Curses as these in the morning can make one useless all through the day. Just ignore him abeg, he's a Robot!

Modified: Had to switch to my PC to watch the video and I couldn't just but wonder how this man managed to humiliate himself on a national Television. This is really bad. It would have been way better for him to admit he cannot speak at all than that jargon he uttered. Channels TV, disgracing public figures since 2000BC

19 Likes

Re: Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) by lurther: 7:32am On Feb 06, 2015
Please, why are they denying igbos their Permanent voters card in lagos?

As I type, lots of igbos have not been given their permanent voters card in lagos. Is APC afraid of something? All this while, they have been shouting that Igbos are inconsequential in lagos, why now sieze their voters card?

Besides, Apga is just a joker in the lagos gubernatorial elections, It's between PDP and APC. So, let the lagos state electoral commission in collaboration with the independent national electoral commission release the permanent voters cards of igbos in lagos. What is even their fear self, after saying igbos don't have the numbers and are presumably inconsequential.
bamidele029:

10 Likes

Re: Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 06, 2015
angry angry angry angry
Re: Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) by Sanchez01: 8:19am On Feb 06, 2015
lurther:
Please, why are they denying igbos their Permanent voters card in lagos?

As I type, lots of igbos have not been given their permanent voters card in lagos. Is APC afraid of something? All this while, they have been shouting that Igbos are inconsequential in lagos, why now sieze their voters card?

Besides, Apga is just a joker in the lagos gubernatorial elections, It's between PDP and APC. So, let the lagos state electoral commission in collaboration with the independent national electoral commission release the permanent voters cards of igbos in lagos. What is even their fear self, after saying igbos don't have the numbers and are presumably inconsequential.

In as much as I believe we're all one and the same, i think your assertion is untrue. You're not the only one left out. My Yoruba and Igbo friends are still fighting to get theirs. I got mine without hitch last year, just before Christmas and I believe the reason why it is stiffer now is because turn-outs are now higher than the INEC officials. Funniest part is, my friends and I all registered and used our TVC at the 2011 elections but they stalled deliberately, believing that they would collect theirs without stress prior the elections.

PS: Stop the sentiment as they would lead you nowhere. You allowed your ignorance lead the way when you claimed "lots of igbos have not been given their permanent voters card in lagos. Is APC afraid of something? All this while, they have been shouting that Igbos are inconsequential in lagos, why now sieze their voters card". APC is not INEC and Lagos is not INEC either.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) by Maczeelly(m): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2015
Funny
Re: Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) by 1stola: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2015
JONA BADLUCK TO NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) by Faibuhari: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2015
Lol
Re: Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) by gen2briz(m): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2015
Nice one
Re: Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) by datbay(m): 9:02am On Feb 06, 2015
Igbo governor in Lagos is still impossible for now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) by ionsman: 9:03am On Feb 06, 2015
Ikengawo:

You think you have made sense right?
MI.serable soul.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive / Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) / Protesting Lawyers Disrupt NBA Session Over Amaechi!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.