Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Check Out This Coincidental Illustrations About Buhari And This Next Election! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out This Coincidental Illustrations About Buhari And This Next Election! (760 Views)

Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election / As President, I Worked For Next Generation, Not Next Election – Jonathan / Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Coincidental Illustrations About Buhari And This Next Election! by hedges007(m): 3:47am On Feb 06, 2015
It is no coincidence..............
It is destined to happen..............
Election is FEBRUARY and we were able to coin
feBUHARI from it. Ok, not convincing enough, abi?
Do you know that BUHARI'OSINBAJO adds up to
14? Count it yourself. No magic, no cheating, very
free and transparent.
Like seriously;
Feb 1 - B
Feb 2 - U
Feb 3 - H
Feb 4 - A
Feb 5 - R
Feb 6 - I
Feb 7 - O
Feb 8 - S
Feb 9 - I
Feb10 - N
Feb11 - B
Feb12 - A
Feb13 - J
Feb14 - O

Now see this

Take this for February
Interestingly interesting.
1. From Tafawa Balewa to.
2. Gen. Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi to.
3. Gen. Yakubu Gowon to.
4. Gen. Murtala Mohammed to.
5. Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo to.
6. President Shehu Shagari to.
7. Maj. Gen. Buhari to.
8. Gen. Ibrahim Babangida to.
9. Chief Ernest Shonekan to.
10. Gen. Sani Abacha to.
11. Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar to.
12. President Olusegun Obasanjoto.
13. President Umaru MusaYar'adua to.
14. President Goodluck Jonathan.
OMG!!!!! I just found out something. The
peoples General (Muhammadu Buhari) is the
7th president while GEJ is the 14th president.
Both are seeking 2 come back 4 the second
time.
Mathematically, If Buhari is the 7th president
and the election is slated for the 14th, it means
14 ÷7= 2.
And GEJ is the14th president and the election
is slated for 14th too. It means 14÷14=1.
Invariably, General MUHAMMADU BUHARI will
be elected to rule for the 2nd time while GEJ
will lose the election because he only signed
1 single term with FEBUHARI 14 ÷ 14 =1.
SAI BUHARI!!!!!!!

You still dey fight with nature? Anything you see
take am!
I put it to you authoritatively, that GMB would be the Next President

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Coincidental Illustrations About Buhari And This Next Election! by Randerl: 4:26am On Feb 06, 2015
Can l have some?

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Coincidental Illustrations About Buhari And This Next Election! by nifemi25(m): 5:08am On Feb 06, 2015
Nice calculation. SAI GMB

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Coincidental Illustrations About Buhari And This Next Election! by donsmall94(m): 5:12am On Feb 06, 2015
#Sai Buhari
#Change is here
GMB/PYO

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Coincidental Illustrations About Buhari And This Next Election! by MRLINGTON(m): 5:26am On Feb 06, 2015
Mehn eva since d day I saw dah paper of 2003 where Nelson Mandela said to Buhari 'if I can come out of jail to become d president den u too can be President again'..dah was d day I hands up nd see GMB as d winner..what an elder sees while lying down...I can't see even with I sniper...

GMB/PYO is all I see in 2015

Jonathan has really messed up like MTN

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Coincidental Illustrations About Buhari And This Next Election! by Chuksgeo: 5:42am On Feb 06, 2015
Hmm
Re: Check Out This Coincidental Illustrations About Buhari And This Next Election! by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 06, 2015
. . . . . Nature has spoken! This is not just a coincidence. Buhari is the one to put this nation on the path to Greatness once again. Sai Buhari. Only Buhari. #IHaveDecided

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Coincidental Illustrations About Buhari And This Next Election! by jorlons(m): 5:49am On Feb 06, 2015
@op nice calculus.

For that take one orijin, mixed with vodka. grin
Re: Check Out This Coincidental Illustrations About Buhari And This Next Election! by Kx: 5:51am On Feb 06, 2015
Indeed d numbers add up;
Op ur brain dey firm!

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Coincidental Illustrations About Buhari And This Next Election! by TeamSimple(m): 6:11am On Feb 06, 2015
And later WAEC will say Nigeria recorded mass failure in Mathematics..Op don turn mechanical calculater.thanks for this anyway..sai Baba
Re: Check Out This Coincidental Illustrations About Buhari And This Next Election! by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 06, 2015
Hahahah

(1) (Reply)

PDP Campaign In Yenogoa / GEJ, The Maradona Of Our Time / "Stealing Is Not Corruption" GEJ Throws More Light.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.