Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience (3914 Views)

PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara / Emefiele To Senate: Nigeria’s Economy In Deep Crisis / CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience by Nobody: 4:00am On Feb 06, 2015
First lady, Patience Jonathan, yesterday said Nigeria’s economy is in the hands of women under the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan. Mrs Jonathan spoke at her husband’s re-election campaign rally held at the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium in Benin, Edo State.
Patience, who spoke for about five minutes, appealed to Nigerian women to re-elect Jonathan on February 14.
According to her, the ruling PDP is the only party that remembers women as it has given them key portfolios in the Federal Executive Council.
The first lady alleged that the opposition APC wished the country’s women no good.

“Nigeria women, are you there? Are you there? This is my constituency. PDP is the answer. PDP is the only party that has given women 35 percent (affirmative action)...So, this is the time for us to pay back to PDP and Goodluck Jonathan’s administration.
“Not only that, they trust and believe that we women are trustworthy, they gave us the portfolio that we can coordinate the economy of this country. The economy of this country is in the hands of women of Nigeria and we have improved the economy...

So, Nigerian women, come out on February 14 and vote for Jonathan/Sambo ticket.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/46263-jonathan-put-nigeria-s-economy-in-women-s-hands-patience
Re: Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience by Nobody: 4:02am On Feb 06, 2015
Now i understand why Obasanjo said Nigeria has five presidents apparently the stronger four are holding the economy into ransom while the weakest and most clueless one just can't do anything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience by SilentPrince: 4:09am On Feb 06, 2015
Is that a good thing? From evidence, no.
Re: Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience by kponkedenge(m): 4:12am On Feb 06, 2015
So we've been ruled by women all this while abi, no yawa God de sha.

Meanwhile in another news

Do you have what it takes to become the next face of santa studio?

Follow the link below.

www.nairaland.com/2132165/face-santa-studio-beauty-pageant#30459501
Re: Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience by donsmall94(m): 5:11am On Feb 06, 2015
We are taking it away from them
#Change is here
#Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 06, 2015
Kindly reason like a lady for a moment. Who among the 2 gentle men below will you spend February 14(val's day)with? Below are a few of their qualities. GEJ: He is the incumbent who has been your boyfriend for over 5yrs now. He is a zoologists and appears calm and friendly. A christian from the south with a Phd. Boasts of reviving the rail transportation and also provides you with plenty to eat as he believes he has transformed the agricultural sector amongst others. Even though many believe he has exposed you to insecurity, corruption and has reduced your image in the commitee of nations ladies, he believes if giving 4 more years, he will right those wrongs. He loves you thesame way your past lovers did 15yrs ago. Heavily boxed with resources and connections, he promises to continue with what he's been doing in the relationship and even do more only if you accept to go on another date with him this february 14 best man: architect Namadi Sambo, a very loyal friend who is hardly seen nor heard. Boasts of reconciling aggrieved friends of the incumbent. Other friends of the incumbent are Femi fani-kayode, Fayose, pastor Ayo oritsejafor etc [img]http://4.bp..com/-ORfeG9hOA2M/VHZAVbViqbI/AAAAAAAD-aI/NTyV6YI5qN4/s1600/2.jpg[/img] Buhari: GMB, as he is fondly called, is a retired general, a lover of discipline and a man of integrity. He has tried for over a decade now to be your man and still shows no sign of giving up. He believes he loves you so much to heed to the voice of relent. He once dated you before, and during that period, you were a beauty without a single blemish of corruption. He just can't stand beside and watch you rot away. Many believe he's too old for you and you've had him before, so you need something different. He believes he is CHANGE and willing to make-up with you that's why he wants you to go out on a date with him on FEbuhari14. bestman: Osinbajo, a Professor, SAN and a Pastor moulded into one. He has rallied round your neighborhood, telling your friends how much love GMB has for you, his plans and how he intends to fulfill them to the betterment of your life. He is willing to help his friend redeem you from the claws of corruption and insecurity which has plunged you into an open relationship. Other friends are Rotimi Amaechi, Fashola, Rochas Okorocha etc [size=67pt]click like for GMB.....share for GEJ. pick wisely[/size]

15 Likes

Re: Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience by jorlons(m): 5:36am On Feb 06, 2015
Mehn I dey para for this guy.

Bros Jona nor sharp @ all @ all. E just be like say he nor get babe b4 he start politics.

Women wey every sharp guy know say their eye dey shook 4 money naim this legbere go give ministerial positions.

Patience Dame Jonathan, Deziani Alison, Okonjo Iweala una welldone make una continuu to dey buy shoe n gele with our money.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience by TeamSimple(m): 5:38am On Feb 06, 2015
And they took it to their husbands' kitchen..because its so evident.
Re: Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience by Burger01(m): 5:57am On Feb 06, 2015
These mofos are just hellbent on destroying Nigeria. God no go gree for you...
Re: Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 06, 2015
Cc : Afam4eva, Ngwakwe, mactunji, seun
Bcc: barcanista, berem, Firefire, showyourcertificate
Re: Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience by Pavore9: 6:47am On Feb 06, 2015
Mama Peace in action.
Re: Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience by justineu(m): 7:05am On Feb 06, 2015
Some people. above me hmmm, I don't knw the kind insult to giv u guys!! Are there not nigerians? Are there nt capable? Are there not human beings? What will make a difference if a man take that position? I don't how knw how some APC guyz tink, and some of them making this statement are stunch muslem. That's the pure reason I won't vote for your buhari
Re: Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience by chamboy(m): 7:10am On Feb 06, 2015
Re: Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 06, 2015
We all know this. All hail President Patience Jonathan
Re: Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience by midolian(m): 8:05am On Feb 06, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ds clown and her husband ve ruined Nigeria

Re: Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience by gen2briz(m): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2015
On GMB mandate I stand.
Re: Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience by midolian(m): 8:17am On Feb 06, 2015
justineu:
Some people. above me hmmm, I don't knw the kind insult to giv u guys!! Are there not nigerians? Are there nt capable? Are there not human beings? What will make a difference if a man take that position? I don't how knw how some APC guyz tink, and some of them making this statement are stunch muslem. That's the pure reason I won't vote for your buhari
you can go to hell with your vote..if you need direction, contact bishop Oyedepo.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 06, 2015
No wonder we're where we are.
Re: Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience by bashydemy(m): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2015
OBJ said it and some TANoids castigating him....
Re: Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 06, 2015
justineu:
please who are you and what are you on about,do you even have pvc....before I forget,the word is they,not there...and it is spelt staunch not stunch...
Re: Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience by Caseless: 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
No wonder our economy is in a humiliating shambles and our naira on a free-fall due to the women poor handling of the economy
This woman na illiterate!
Re: Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience by BlackTechnology: 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
Are women not humans

Maybe your mothers sisters aunties nieces etc are brainless but not ours

Caseless:
No wonder our economy is in a humiliating shambles and our naira on a free-fall due to the women poor handling of the economy
This woman na illiterate!
bashydemy:
OBJ said it and some TANoids castigating him....
Zoharariel:
No wonder we're where we are.
barcanista:
We all know this. All hail President Patience Jonathan
TeamSimple:
And they took it to their husbands' kitchen..because its so evident.
eighTHREAD:
Kindly reason like a lady for a moment. Who among the 2 gentle men below will you spend February 14(val's day)with? Below are a few of their qualities. GEJ: He is the incumbent who has been your boyfriend for over 5yrs now. He is a zoologists and appears calm and friendly. A christian from the south with a Phd. Boasts of reviving the rail transportation and also provides you with plenty to eat as he believes he has transformed the agricultural sector amongst others. Even though many believe he has exposed you to insecurity, corruption and has reduced your image in the commitee of nations ladies, he believes if giving 4 more years, he will right those wrongs. He loves you thesame way your past lovers did 15yrs ago. Heavily boxed with resources and connections, he promises to continue with what he's been doing in the relationship and even do more only if you accept to go on another date with him this february 14 best man: architect Namadi Sambo, a very loyal friend who is hardly seen nor heard. Boasts of reconciling aggrieved friends of the incumbent. Other friends of the incumbent are Femi fani-kayode, Fayose, pastor Ayo oritsejafor etc [img]http://4.bp..com/-ORfeG9hOA2M/VHZAVbViqbI/AAAAAAAD-aI/NTyV6YI5qN4/s1600/2.jpg[/img] Buhari: GMB, as he is fondly called, is a retired general, a lover of discipline and a man of integrity. He has tried for over a decade now to be your man and still shows no sign of giving up. He believes he loves you so much to heed to the voice of relent. He once dated you before, and during that period, you were a beauty without a single blemish of corruption. He just can't stand beside and watch you rot away. Many believe he's too old for you and you've had him before, so you need something different. He believes he is CHANGE and willing to make-up with you that's why he wants you to go out on a date with him on FEbuhari14. bestman: Osinbajo, a Professor, SAN and a Pastor moulded into one. He has rallied round your neighborhood, telling your friends how much love GMB has for you, his plans and how he intends to fulfill them to the betterment of your life. He is willing to help his friend redeem you from the claws of corruption and insecurity which has plunged you into an open relationship. Other friends are Rotimi Amaechi, Fashola, Rochas Okorocha etc [size=67pt]click like for GMB.....share for GEJ. pick wisely[/size]
kponkedenge:
So we've been ruled by women all this while abi, no yawa God de sha.
Meanwhile in another news
Do you have what it takes to become the next face of santa studio?
Follow the link below.
www.nairaland.com/2132165/face-santa-studio-beauty-pageant#30459501
ollah1:

Now i understand why Obasanjo said Nigeria has five presidents apparently the stronger four are holding the economy into ransom while the weakest and most clueless one just can't do anything.
SilentPrince:
Is that a good thing? From evidence, no.
Re: Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Are women not humans

Maybe your mothers sisters aunties nieces etc are brainless but not ours

When you get married or if you are married. Leave the affairs of your marriage/home COMPETELY to your wife. Aite
Re: Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience by Horlawoomey(m): 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
Women are very good in home economics that they start daily contributions inside the feeding allowance.

So what happens when you give women the economy of the nation ?

Women will be more productive in the following ministries IMHO:

Education
Health
Foreign Affairs
Information

Ministries such as:

Finance/Economy
Petroleum
Power
Science/Technology
Sport
Agriculture
Labour and Productivity
Should be headed by competent men
Re: Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience by justineu(m): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
jemimaa01:
please who are you and what are you on about,do you even have pvc....before I forget,the word is they,not there...and it is spelt staunch not stunch...
tnk you ma for ur corrections!! And who the fuckin hell are u? Don't let me display my pvc bcus of ur stupidity, if u don't want me to spoil ur nite just face ur business a.ss hole
Re: Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience by justineu(m): 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
midolian:
you can go to hell with your vote..if you need direction, contact bishop Oyedepo.
this is kind mentality am talking about. Mehn I pity ur life.. Smh
Re: Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience by stevecantrell: 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
I can see the effect of women on the economy, PEJ aint lying.
Re: Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
justineu:
tnk you ma for ur corrections!! And who the fuckin hell are u? Don't let me display my pvc bcus of ur stupidity, if u don't want me to spoil ur nite just face ur business a.ss hole
but why all these plenty insult na if I call u ode now,you would say "who the fucking hell are u"....whose stupidity is glaring now...oga if you have pvc,go and vote for your uncle and stop disturbing our ears...having said that I can now mind my business,lest an a.ss hole mistakes me for a fellow a.ss hole.
Re: Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience by justineu(m): 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
jemimaa01:
but why all these plenty insult na if I call u ode now,you would say "who the fucking hell are u"....whose stupidity is glaring now...oga if you have pvc,go and vote for your uncle and stop disturbing our ears...having said that I can now mind my business,lest an a.ss hole mistakes me for a fellow a.ss hole.
the reason why I said u are s.tupid which you are is bcus the statement I made ealier on didn't relate with anytin concerning pvc, I was only givin my own opinion and u were asking if I av pvc, that made u luk foolis.h, u don't even knw me and u are askin such question.
U better look fr sumtin meaningfull to do with ur life than killin ur self supporting that ur GOd called buhari.
Re: Jonathan Put Nigeria’s Economy In Women’s Hands –patience by focus7: 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
You mean these dumb of a couple is what PDP is promoting for a re-election? Nigerians please vote wisely.

(1) (Reply)

(pic): Elumelu Representing France Government In Their Negotiation With Nigeria. / Boko Haram Video: Fighters Repel Nigerian Military, Behead Soldier - GINJALAND / Don

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.