Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed (41991 Views)

PDP Poster Blunder! / Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna / Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by lacreamieboie(m): 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
nwaanambra1:
read whats on that Buhari's poster "BECAUSE WE NEED JOBS"

THAT YOUNG MAN IS RENDERED REDUNDANT BY PDP'S INEPT GOVERNMENT.

PDP denied him food, job, shelter and possibly family -

GMB knows the root of his problem and will definitely do his very best to solve it.

"MY WORD IS MY BOND" - GMB 2015
but some people are senseless sha! It's either u are as mad as the mad man or worse! be reasonable na...
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by wazobiaN9(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
agoadiv:
this is wonderful.... let buhari win election and u will face the firing squad...undecided

Lol... which cave did you creep out from??
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
mogentle:
MEANING:

APC......Home for all......Check out the multiple housing estates built by Kwakwanso, Amosun, Fashola etc.
Abode of Peace.....Check out South West states, very peaceful
The protector of the masses......GMB will fight corruption to a stand still and there will be enough for the masses.
Add yours pls.
will he also fight all those former pdp members you guys accused of corruption before their defection to apc or are they now saint because they are now apc members? just asking o..
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by danno415(m): 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
I guess we have more than 2 political parties in Nigeria? Why are we clamoring for this two parties which we already knw what they are capable of. Since we need change let give other party the chance to rule us aside from this two criminals so all this fighting and side taking can stop at once.thanks.
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by danno415(m): 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nashoji:
will he also fight all those former pdp members you guys accused of corruption before their defection to apc or are they now saint because they are now apc members? just asking o..
good question! Good one
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by Bkdson2121: 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lol;d man z using buhari as a sheter 2 enjoy d gud tinz of lyf dt pdp govt can offer.great one man,ride on.

ShakurM:
Oya let's analyse cheesy

Which is more important, shelter or bed?

Shelter of course. smiley
Buhari wins again!
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by MAYOWAAK: 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
Psalm 91- GMB Version
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the APC shall abide under the shadow of the progressive.
2 I will say of the Buhari, he is my leader and my president: my C-in-C; in whom will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the militancy, and from the noisome insurgency.
4 He shall govern thee with fear of God, and under his experience shalt thou trust: his integrity shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror of Boko Haram; nor for the arrow of Niger Delta Militants;
6 Nor for the corruption in governances; nor for the destruction of our value system.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thy nation.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the work of the terrorism on CNN and Aljazeera.
9 Because thou hast made Osinbajo, who is my beloved, even a learned Professor, thy Vice President;
10 There shall no unemployment befall thee again, neither shall any power failure come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall direct his security agents to protect you, to keep the territorial integrity of thy nation.
12 They shall be creativity in revenue generation, lest thou depend solely on oil again.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the cluelessness of Papa deceiving picking: the umblerra shalt thou trample under thy feet.
14 Because thou have shown thy love to him on Valentine day, therefore will he love you back: He will make you first on his priorities, because you have voted for him.
15 Thou shall call upon him, and he will answer thee: He will be with you in trouble; He will not run away from war front, because he is a General.
16 With long life will God satisfy him, and shew him his mercies to lead you to the promised land.
(c) Wale OLAYANJU, 2015

1 Like

Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
We will CHANGE his condition by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by simdam500(m): 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
What I think of the man is... he love peace and he want it to reign....

Even among nairalander lipsrsealed
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by fuckerholic(m): 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ochiske:
grin
This man obviously has no job/home that's why he is resting under the protective care of Buhari while trampling on Pdp propaganda

Sai Buhari
You said prospective ? Don't worry he will soon commit suicide on hearing of buhari's repeated failure on 14th
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by bynat(f): 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
Neither here nor there grin
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by lyricalz: 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
Dats demonstration of madness, he uses umbrella as bed instead of using it as shelter, then uses broom as shelter instead of using it to sweep the floor b4 he sleeps.
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by Vicotex(m): 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
Slickest:

"Looks lyk"...so u uv seen him b4...so dry, dats y u av only 1 lyk
mumu, I ain't like you who comments to fetch likes
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by Mannylex(m): 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ochiske:
grin
This man obviously has no job/home that's why he is resting under the protective care of Buhari while trampling on Pdp propaganda

Sai Buhari

Lol, This is around Kingsway Ikeja. I saw this on my way to work this morning....

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by Ezekiel2122(m): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by toshmann(m): 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ochiske:
grin

Sai Buhari

Dude you surely need to get some education. Go to the dictionaray and find out the meaning of the word "trampling" . It surely isnt what that guy was doing there to the PDP poster.

What is it with APC and education? Simple english.

Anyways, that dude aint got no time for naija politics. He's got bigger problems to face. So he used the APC poster for shelter and the PDP one for REST
Dividends of democracy
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by iphanyiuma(m): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
madness
because you get where to lay your head that's y you call am madness
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by MrMandilas: 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
ShakurM:
Oya let's analyse cheesy

Which is more important, shelter or bed?

Shelter of course. smiley
Buhari wins again!
You asked a question and and answered the question and also called the result . Hmmn! U are not pure.
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by DBDaniel(m): 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] grin THIS IS DIPLOMATIC NIGERIAN IS YET TO MAKE DECISION ON WHO COULD OR MAY FAVOUR HIM MOST IN 2015 & BEYOND[i][
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
The man is lying down in green pasture PDP.
APC's sheild is a broom which can neither protect one from the sun or rain.
PDP is an umbrella which is a good protector to both. embarassed

GEJ till 2019!!
No need voting for the umbrella that doesn't cover the masses
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by ShakurM(m): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
MrMandilas:
You asked a question and and answered the question and also called the result . Hmmn! U are not pure.
Is God the gr8est? Of course He is. I no pure? tongue
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by Ochiske(m): 11:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
toshmann:

Dude you surely need to get some education. Go to the dictionaray and find out the meaning of the word "trampling" . It surely isnt what that guy was doing there to the PDP poster.

What is it with APC and education? Simple english.

Anyways, that dude aint got no time for naija politics. He's got bigger problems to face. So he used the APC poster for shelter and the PDP one for REST
Dividends of democracy

lol bruh you seriously wanna talk about education here?
Dafauq I do know the definition of "trampling". I had my reserved reason(s) for putting it in there in the first place!

Don't make me reply you coz you've got no idea who you be talking to!
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by LILYCHERISH(f): 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ochiske:
grin

Sai Buhari
d man is a mad man
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by Slickest(m): 6:42am On Feb 08, 2015
Vicotex:

mumu, I ain't like you who comments to fetch likes
Eeyah, all u low self esteemed individuals, ur not difficult to recognize...
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by toshmann(m): 5:18am On Feb 09, 2015
Ochiske:

lol bruh you seriously wanna talk about education here?
Dafauq I do know the definition of "trampling". I had my reserved reason(s) for putting it in there in the first place!

Don't make me reply you coz you've got no idea who you be talking to!
Guy, dont complicate simple matters. Trampling dey for dictionary. You can create your own words like hon Patrick but dont use an existing english word wrongly and claim to be right grin

Infact, there's another word you need to learn. . . "Reply"
You've already replied me and you are busy insisting i shouldnt make you reply me.

This is simple English abeg.
Meanwhile, Peace wink
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by ArcToyin(m): 11:37am On Feb 09, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
madness
ow does it relates to madness
Re: Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed by Nobody: 4:19am On Feb 06, 2016
Have you considered it this way? He has made the Buhari APC to bake in the sun while he rests in the comfort that PDP can only provide?
Art has many definitions. Depends from which angle you look at it.

Even though this is far from art

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) / Nationwide Topless March On June 12 / Wooden Carts "Commissioned" By President Buhari In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.