Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs (1927 Views)

In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) / The Truth About Suicide Bombers / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs by bawomolo(m): 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2008
are they reading different korans? How do all these things matter if you're a "kaffir" ie unbeliever?

there are ideological divides among them, the enemy of my enemy isn't exactly my friend. osama and nasrallah won't be having dinner any time soon
Re: Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs by osisi3(f): 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2008
tpia:

what part of they're all Muslim are you not getting here?

Try calling an Algerian an Egyptian and see what reaction you get.

call an Ife person Modakeke and check out their response.

The overall picture is what I'm talking about.

How does being Iranian or Saudi affect what these students say they want to do? Is their goal different from Osama's own?

No need to sound more ignorant that you already are.
West Africans are all black too
what's your point?
Re: Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs by tpia: 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2008
Re: Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs by tpia: 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2008
Re: Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs by osisi3(f): 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2008
tpia:

my point is, instead of always being so defensive anytime you see me posting, and ever trying to pick a fight for whatever reason like a crazed jihadist, you always have the option to ignore rather than[b] nitpick and nag[/b].

Tilapia calling someone a nagger?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You that is forever pmsing all over the place?
don't worry aloy will soon retun from his village and muzzle  and chain you  up as usual.
hopefully deepzone won't come before him
Your handlers will soon be here.
Re: Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2008
tpia always fighting. grin

and i thought i was bad. cheesy
Re: Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs by tpia: 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2008
Re: Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs by osisi3(f): 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2008
davidylan:

tpia always fighting. grin

and i thought i was bad. cheesy

The girl needs love
david oya
I'll pay you to render her some TLC
abeokuta style
Re: Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs by tpia: 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2008
Re: Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs by 4Play(m): 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2008
Tpia.  . .Iti bolibo.  grin You made a mistake, instead of simply giving up the argument, you want to argue unnecessarily as if the amount of words you use will make up for the ignorance.   grin
Re: Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs by tpia: 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2008
Re: Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs by osisi3(f): 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2008
tpia:

oh, its one of those days, I see.

babyosisi is here to back you up, unlike the other day when she left you hanging.

let me not interrupt your conversation oh. You two need time to ctach up on the latest gossip.

ROFL
This fish has serious issues.
Tilapia Tilapia Tilapia
how many time have I called you
Re: Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs by osisi3(f): 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2008
4 Play:

Tpia.  . .Iti bolibo.  grin You made a mistake, instead of simply giving up the argument, you want to argue unnecessarily as if the amount of words you use will make up for the ignorance.   grin

The girl is iti just like you said
Onye nzuzu
ewu mmeeeeeeee
no wonder they sold her into slavery in New Zealand
how many sane people go there?
grin
Re: Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2008
Just a sad character. I havent met any one on this forum as disliked as tilapia. grin

She needs prayers . . . oya fire away!
Re: Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs by 4Play(m): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2008
*osisi*:

The girl is iti just like you said
Onye nzuzu
ewu mmeeeeeeee
no wonder they sold her into slavery in New Zealand
how many sane people go there?
grin

They have lovely sunshine in Kiwi  grin

Though, the place is losing its population because of emigration. Tpia is ''bucking the trend''.

As a ''tilapia'', maybe be she be mammy water wey just swim across the Pacific, come end up for New Zealand.
Re: Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs by bawomolo(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2008
I hope you're aware Osama's elder brother's first wife is Iranian?

and wtf does that have to do with osama's belief.
Re: Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs by tpia: 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2008
Re: Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs by bawomolo(m): 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2008
oh goodness time for your medication.
Re: Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs by toshmann(m): 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2008
*osisi*:

The girl needs love
david toshmann oya
I'll pay you to render her some TLC
abeokuta style

where is she. . . .address, phone number, details, biodata? cheesy

if abeokuta style is not good enough, i can give 400,000 different styles. just name it
Re: Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs by toshmann(m): 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2008
*osisi*:

ROFL
This fish has serious issues.
Tilapia Tilapia Tilapia
how many time have I called you

haa tilapia grin
dont worry, toshmann no de chop fish. i be vegetarian. i have a very great fishpond and sometimes i change into goldfish . . . with goldfinger. . . as the fish with the golden gun wink

4 Play:

They have lovely sunshine in Kiwi grin

Though, the place is losing its population because of emigration. Tpia is ''bucking the trend''.

As a ''tilapia'', maybe be she be mammy water wey just swim across the Pacific, come end up for New Zealand.

then i be pappywater . . i'm loving this grin

tpia:

have the witches ended their meeting so soon?

they had better end soon, b/c toshmann needs to use the ocean to find some cool fish cool

bawomolo:

oh goodness time for your medication.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

i don die grin grin grin

una no go kill me with laugh today
Re: Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs by tpia: 3:07am On Jan 01, 2009
Re: Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs by olabowale(m): 4:01am On Jan 01, 2009
@JJYOU: « #19 on: Yesterday at 06:46:29 PM »

Quote from: *osisi* on Yesterday at 06:35:46 PM
what religion?
You need to study about Iran.
and learn what their religion is.
They don't even worship in the same mosques and don't believe the same things.
They hate Arabs with a passion

If they truly hate Arabs, as you said, then they must have hated the Prophet and the people from his family (alul bait), Ali bin Abi Talib, Fatima Zarah, Hasan wa Husaine! The Persians are not 100% Shia. They do have minority muslim non-shia, Christians and others! And not all Shias are Persians. The Shia rule in Iraq is Arabic. The Sunni Minority is also Arabic, and Kurds.

And I worshipped many times with Shia people. They are not all as radicalized as you think. And there is other Makka and Madina for Hajj and Umrah, than one in Arabia Saudia. Any other pilgrimage is innovation and unaccepted Islamically.

i was shocked to see a very mild mannered friend throw the greatest tantrum i have seen an adult because someone called her an arab. she spent the next few weeks telling me the difference.

She lacks a good amount of true faith. Is there any greater honor in Islam that to be called a person with commonality with the Prophet (AS)? The language of Arabic is the language of the cherished Qur'an! For a person to get bent out of shape because of being called an Arab while she/he claimed to be a Muslim, shows lack of understanding of Islam.

Will I be upset it I am called an igbo man or from any tribe? The answer is no. And the person who said that the palestinians are not Arabs, should tell us what their language is, if different from Arabic? The nation is Palestine, but the tribal culture and language is Arab, pure and simple.

Quote from: Martian on Yesterday at 06:43:17 PM
Persians, arabs, ragheads, who gives a f*ck, they are all crazy.

mmmmmmm

Black Africans, African Americans, Caribbean Africans/blacks, Blacks in Europe or any where else, who gives, ! You know where am going with this? There is no reason to be caustic to make a point. And not all Arabs are crazy. Late Edward Said of Columbia University, of palestinian extraction was a good example of not crazy Arab. Dr. Joe Bojrab a world remown Vet Surgeon is another. I could give you a ton of them.
Re: Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs by jookco(m): 4:11am On Jan 01, 2009
Iran is nothing but a mad dog, Isreal is ever ready for Iran and will soon attack them, don't ever believe Iran will first attack Isreal, the United States will lund their air strike through Isreal on the Iranian nuclear site, this Iranian president will regret every step he must have taking against Isreal.
Re: Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 01, 2009
olabowale:

Late Edward Said of Columbia University, of palestinian extraction was a good example of not crazy Arab. Dr. Joe Bojrab a world remown Vet Surgeon is another. I could give you a ton of them.

guess the common trend between those 2? They trained and lived in the very same west they love to hate.
Re: Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs by 4Play(m): 4:40am On Jan 01, 2009
@Olabowale

Why you no mention my ''best Arab''? grin General John Philip Abizaid, there was a blockbuster Hollywood movie scene based on this guy's exploits.

It's a pity Arab Christians are finding the Middle-East too hostile for them. They are leaving in droves and some of them turned into notable politicians in the US. Spencer Abraham - former Energy Secretary. John Sununu Snr, former White House Chief of Staff. His son, Senator John Sununu Jnr, by my reckoning, easily the most intelligent man in Congress. Pity he lost in the recent elections.

Ralph Nader, Helen Thomas, James Zogby, Nassim Nicholas Taleb,e.t.c. These are the ones I can remember. The Middle-East is losing its brightest, thanks to Muslim intolerance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Abizaid
Re: Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs by Sammy107d(m): 8:29am On Jan 01, 2009
We understand that people are different but. . .

Jihad! is jihad! where in this instance, you are the same; Nasarawan, Moroccan, Arab, or Palestinian.
Re: Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs by olabowale(m): 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2009
@Jookco: « #54 on: Today at 04:11:56 AM »

Iran is nothing but a mad dog, Isreal is ever ready for Iran and will soon attack them, don't ever believe Iran will first attack Isreal, the United States will lund their air strike through Isreal on the Iranian nuclear site, this Iranian president will regret every step he must have taking against Isreal.

War drumbeat from a nigerian living in a village called Hayward! The same guy who will never volunteer to defend his homeland, if it were attacked. Christianity. Turn the other cheek is alive and well.

@davidylan (m): « #55 on: Today at 04:17:48 AM »

guess the common trend between those 2? They trained and lived in the very same west they love to hate.

They were born here. Think man. And the best of Arabs are on Arab soil. Just like the best of nigerians are on nigerian soil, albeit the fraud, malaisse, and other ills.

@4 Play (m): « #56 on: Today at 04:40:07 AM »

@Olabowale

Why you no mention my ''best Arab''? General John Philip Abizaid, there was a blockbuster Hollywood movie scene based on this guy's exploits.

Sorry, man. What about the Iraqi born US ambassador to the UN? Still a muslim.

It's a pity Arab Christians are finding the Middle-East too hostile for them. They are leaving in droves and some of them turned into notable politicians in the US. Spencer Abraham - former Energy Secretary. John Sununu Snr, former White House Chief of Staff. His son, Senator John Sununu Jnr, by my reckoning, easily the most intelligent man in Congress. Pity he lost in the recent elections.

And the africans are leaving Africa in drove. Its a trend man. This is the way human think and migrate. Everyone is looking for that permanently greener pasture. When Egypt was one of the foremost of world nations, the whole of Jacob clans (nations) lived in it for hundreds of years. When Rome was one of the civilized places in the world, along with Greece, their fashion and language was in vogue.

To be part of the "in crowd" you are part of what's happening in the world. In the 70s and 80s, no one wants to be in China and India. Today brings in a different picture. Many africans are now living, studying, doing businesses in these places. There used to be a time that America was only considered as a Technician society, where then Europe was the land of the Engineers. This does not mean that in time, sotimes in the future, there will not be a new world centre country! China and India seem to be emerging as the lasted crop.

Ralph Nader, Helen Thomas, James Zogby, Nassim Nicholas Taleb,e.t.c. These are the ones I can remember. The Middle-East is losing its brightest, thanks to Muslim intolerance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Abizaid

And in 30 to 50 years from now, when the sons and daughters of Africa are in the forefront of the Prime country of the world, what will you chalk up the emergence to; same as for the middleeast, Islam? Oh wait a minute, Barack Hussaine Obama is fathered by an african of Kenya nationality, of Islamic root. Maybe you are right!

It just does not add up.
Re: Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs by Tornadoz(m): 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2009
Its a shame some people would enter into an argument even before understanding it.
Iranians are Persians.
Re: Volunteer Suicide Bombers Lol Crazy Arabs by tpia: 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2009

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Army 2-star General Fired For Sex Chatting Wife Of Soldier Under Him(Pics) / Iceland's Volcanic Ash Halts Flights In Northern Europe - Uk Airspace Closing / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.