Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections (22637 Views)

Fayose Blasts FG, Miyetti Allah Over Threat On Ekiti People / How We Determined The Autheticity Of Leaked Tape On Ekiti Election- U.S FIRM / Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections, Threatens To Sue Sahara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
Pathetic bunch of pathological kleptomaniacs.
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by OgologoDimkpa: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
atlwireles:
The Oluwole party and their Oluwole antics will never stop.
So true!
Master forgers!

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by Meringe(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
Do u expect him to accept that it's his voice?
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by BabaO2: 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
it is a rogue, criminal and coward that will deny his actions
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by aspabay(m): 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
KORO come and swear by god of iron and thunder

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by arsetalks(m): 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
They contacted him for money? How come he did not prosecute Sahara reporters? After all he has the presidency on his side. Foolish liar. I am sure SR will make more revelations.

They are not APC moutpiece when they were exposing Tinubu and others who are in the APC camp but now that it is against PDP, they are APC mouth piece. Set of hilarious wicked hypocrites.

7 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by yourmesprings(m): 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
I smell dead dry rats here. point number 2 makes me questions the integrity of this statement. How can a media house supposedly for your opponent approach you for a blackmail? Why did you not record them or video them? Cheap statement, this man has just lost the respect I had for him. Cheap politicians!

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by focus7: 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
PDP should allow a credible election tribunal over Ekiti election to authenticate Obanikoro's disclaimer, else he should keep quiet and prepare to face prosecution when Buhari take over by May.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by gbadexy(m): 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
They claimed koro was misconstured in the audio. That he never directly said anything in support of rigging if l understand clearly but not outright denial of the meeting.

here is the part in the first point listed; 'Nowhere in
the purported recording did Senator Obanikoro
mention directly or indirectly a plan to rig to
Ekiti State elections as the Sahara Reporters
narrative suggests.'
l think they just comitted a faux pas.

They are just exonerating his direct involvement linking him to te plot by expressly stating so from the speach he gave.

l t
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by Reptyle(m): 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
Faibuhari:
APC and propaganda, I've told my staff that anyone that talks APC trash in my office will go on. Indefinite leave.

Borrowing a leaf of intolerance from your political party aren't you?

How can you suspend your employees because they hold divergent political views from yours?

Are you related to Asari Dokubo? grin

11 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by Deem: 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
Only aq dumb would go by the statement credited to by Koro!!!Oloriburuku ni gbogbo awon oloselu yi!
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by deejayterabyte(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
Faibuhari:
APC and propaganda, I've told my staff that anyone that talks APC trash in my office will go on. Indefinite leave.

Staff? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Leave that cyber cafe and go take your drugs

Mad fool angry angry

12 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by doctokwus: 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
I bet with my voters card,obanikoro won't dare initiate any court proceeding anywhere in the world.This is just an empty boast to cover his sorry arse.He knows if he dares it,it would be proven beyond doubt that he is an election rigger and declared persona-non-grata in all civilized countries of the world.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
aljharem:
Good response. We know Sahara reporters and their lies. If they had it all this while,why didn't they publish it after the election.

This is a cheap blackmail and people should be very careful of what they read on the internet. APC is a very desperate party with desperate motives.

They kill, they manipulate, arm twist, forge, rig etc just to get power and money.

Even fayemi admitted he lost. The people of ekiti both old, young and youth rejoiced at the exit of fayemi.

A man that sleeps on a 100 million naira bed in ekiti is now claiming to be rigged out

A million lai mohammed can not change our opinion on apc
...why should folks believe Obanikoro,while he wants people not to believe APC ? Definitely someone is lying.
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by RAO1(m): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
I don hear
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by Champele(m): 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Since APC discover this media strategy to win election,there is nothing i wouldn't expect from paid agents like Sahara reporters. Common debate they no gree do,illiterates.
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by obailala(m): 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
The good thing is, at least Koro did not deny that it was his voice. That is a good start for the investigations.

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by Faibuhari: 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
Reptyle:

Borrowing a leaf of intolerance from your political party aren't you?

How can you suspend your employees because they hold divergent political views from yours?

Are you related to Asari Dokubo? grin
I'm sick of the back and forth TVC induced propaganda being incultated into their brains. They are meant to do their jobs noot engage in baseless arguements
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Bloody liar!!!
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by Champele(m): 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Since APC discover this media strategy to win election,there is nothing i wouldn't expect from paid agents like Sahara reporters. Common debate they no gree do,illiterates. Lagosians wealth at work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Koro's conduct during the Ekiti guber election showed the leaked tape could be real. APC should head to court.
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by anotherpac(m): 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Faibuhari:

Stupid comment by a stupid boss.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by getrich(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
What do you expect him to say.

Osaze Odemwingie Says He Is The Next FIFA President

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoUbleP-0g0
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by munex007(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
The audio recordings were analyzed and authenticated by Guardian consulting,an independent US based security consulting company..According to the report they used Forensic voice frequency comparison technology to identify all voices on the recording with audio available in the public domain..

In the audio, you can clearly hear Fayose breath, the way he paces the room. You can almost recreate a visual scene. That's how real its

"We are not alone in this thing,we have to be seen as been fair" ~Obanikoro

Ole!!! Rigger!!!

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by thompsons: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
Bloody liar! grin
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by Shoutozone: 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
What were you expecting him to do? Acclaim it? Mtcheeeew. ..
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by lawbabs: 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
aljharem:
Good response. We know Sahara reporters and their lies. If they had it all this while,why didn't they publish it after the election.

This is a cheap blackmail and people should be very careful of what they read on the internet. APC is a very desperate party with desperate motives.

They kill, they manipulate, arm twist, forge, rig etc just to get power and money.

Even fayemi admitted he lost. The people of ekiti both old, young and youth rejoiced at the exit of fayemi.

A man that sleeps on a 100 million naira bed in ekiti is now claiming to be rigged out

A million lai mohammed can not change our opinion on apc

Only those of you that choose to be deceived because of your benefits will be deceived. We are not deceived at all...

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by steppin: 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
atlwireles:
The Oluwole party and their Oluwole antics will never stop.
It will on failbuhari. Then comes the inital gra gra of going to court and then everything dies down, after Tinubu must have gone behind everyone's back and collects backhand.
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by Jowonloju(m): 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
This revelations can not be carpeted by mere denial. All of you will be thoroughly investigated.
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by free2ryhme: 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by lawbabs: 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:

So true!
Master forgers!

You have refused to recognize the voice of your masters... grin grin grin grin
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by sucess001(m): 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
[size=26pt]First...i want to talk to Ohimai Godwin Amaize who was my junior pressman and a boy i welcomed into Mellanby Hall Press back in the University of Ibadan...

You are working for the wrong man...a man without values. I recall telling you same tin on instagram...

2nd...its nice to see that Obanikoro is not even denying that he was at the said meeting.

3rd...That Sahara reporters claim that they have evidence independently verified by a US Based firm that it is Obanikoro's voice is damning!

4th...to say Sahara reporters is a mouthpiece for APC as a defense shows he has no defense.

lastly....i shake my buttocks for Naija's current government...

i can only look up and remember the words of Obasanjo in his book, 'My Watch' when he said 'before, corruption was at the crridors of power...now it is in the bedroom of power'...

[/size]

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers / Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too / Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.