Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections (22642 Views)

Fayose Blasts FG, Miyetti Allah Over Threat On Ekiti People / How We Determined The Autheticity Of Leaked Tape On Ekiti Election- U.S FIRM / Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections, Threatens To Sue Sahara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by phabulux: 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
Olamitisoji:

https://www.facebook.com/senatorobanikoro/posts/505244316280633

So, you're saying he actually WAS in the recording? Look at your number one, again, then, use your head.
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by ocelot2006(m): 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
Excellent response form Obanikoro. But I have to ask, if this was true, who authorise Sahara Reporters or APC to eavesdrop on a phone call or bug the line? They do know that it's a federal crime, right?
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by mannet(m): 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
Faibuhari:
APC and propaganda, I've told my staff that anyone that talks APC trash in my office will go on. Indefinite leave.

How are yo different from a dictator/autocrat, are you not subverting their political freedom and free will to express themselves ? i pity ur staffs they are working with an Animal

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by lawbabs: 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
Faibuhari:
APC and propaganda, I've told my staff that anyone that talks APC trash in my office will go on. Indefinite leave.

That's the evidence of cluelessness that you and this administration represent. Only the wicked like you, getting benefits from this govt, will be deceived by the same govt. So u have refused to recognize your masters' voices in the audio? grin grin grin grin
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
na person father and grandfather dey lie like this ooooo grin grin grin

Now we know why Fayose has been shouting against a Buhari...he knows he will go to jail.
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by philips70(m): 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
doctokwus:
I bet with my voters card,obanikoro won't dare initiate any court proceeding anywhere in the world.This is just an empty boast to cover his sorry arse.He knows if he dares it,it would be proven beyond doubt that he is an election rigger and declared persona-non-grata in all civilized countries of the world.

I bet on my life this criminal Obanikoro will go to jail on account of this tape! Nuff said.
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by sparkleRed(f): 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
U pple re funny sha, as if u don't knw in dis age of technology, audio tape voices can be manipulated na wa...its only God dat knws who is truthful...2 many sentimental pple on nairaland..be very critical in ur thinking

No political party is sincere.. all na propaganda

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by udy4real(m): 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
Am really tired of APC and its propagandas

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by TheOtherview: 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
ocelot2006:
Excellent response form Obanikoro. But I have to ask, if this was true, who authorise Sahara Reporters or APC to eavesdrop on a phone call or bug the line? They do know that it's a federal crime, right?

A problem with comprehension?

The audio recordings and affidavit were provided by Sagir Koli, a Captain in the 32nd Artillery Brigade stationed in Ekiti State, who has since fled the country for fear of retaliation. Capt. Koli recorded the conversation on 20th June 2014 when he was asked to accompany his Commanding Officer, Brigadier General Aliyu Momoh, to the meeting. The venue was held at Spotless Hotel in Ado-Ekiti.

9 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by olathunde(m): 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
you want to go hungry abi
Tell dem to go home
Faibuhari:
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
yourmesprings:
I smell dead dry rats here. point number 2 makes me questions the integrity of this statement. How can a media house supposedly for your opponent approach you for a blackmail? Why did you not record them or video them? Cheap statement, this man has just lost the respect I had for him. Cheap politicians!

liar did you ever had any regard for him?

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
philips70:

I bet on my life this criminal Obanikoro will go to jail on account of this tape! Nuff said.

i hope you dont die for nothing.Obanikoro would soon be sworn in as Minister
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by lawbabs: 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
sparkleRed:
U pple re funny sha, as if u don't knw in dis age of technology, audio tape voices can be manipulated na wa...its only God dat knws who is truthful...2 many sentimental pple on nairaland..be very critical in ur thinking

No political party is sincere.. all na propaganda

so u cannot recognize your masters voices anymore? Because evidence is out and clear, you are shifting it to manipulation. I have said it before and I will say it again, only those of you that choose to be foolish, because of the benefits you get directly or indirectly, will turn your eyes away from the evil of this govt. Nonsense...

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by walcottisabel: 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
After losing my job 6 months ago, I was blessed to find out about this awesome website that saved me... Offering well paid online jobs from home. Last payment after working with them for 3 months was 12000 dollars... Amazing thing about it was that only requirement for this job is basic typing skills and reliable internet...
If this got your attention then find out more here == >> == >> www.MoneyKin.Com
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by lawbabs: 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
udy4real:
Am really tired of APC and its propagandas

You better be really tired, because we, Nigerians will go after these criminals when Jonathan, their chairman is thrown out of Aso Rock, come May 29, 2015...

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by neyop85(m): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
After reading all comments, I got to the end of the page and saw Gej's advert, I almost broke my phone. Seun pls remove all PDP adverts. THEY are taking Nigerians as fools.
FEBRUARY 14 is the date, go out and vote plssssss.

6 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by ZUBY77(m): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
Thank God that Obanikoro has the decorum to at least acknowledge that a conversation did take place. Fayose has totally denied it

It is now up to Obanikoro to correct the so called misrepresentations by Sahara Reporters.

These are excerpts of his comments on the tape

He should tell Nigerians what he meant by his comments.

Do you really know the meaning of conversation?
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by Jackeeh(m): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
AZeD1:

This part doesn't make sense.. Blackmail is still illegal in Nigeria so why didn't Senator Obanikoro’s team report the matter to the authorities?

Don't mind him. I wonder where he borrowed sense from to reject the offer. I believe Sahara reporters did that to try and lure him into committing more crime so It would be used as an additional evidence. I really wished he had complied. By now we wouldn't be talking about just recording but evidence of settlement through bribery as well. Thieves!!!
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by bankoleben(m): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
Even Farouq, after watching himself in a video still denied taking bribe from Otedola.

5 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by philips70(m): 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

i hope you dont die for nothing.Obanikoro would soon be sworn in as Minister

In your country ministers don't go to jail? You must be among the deluded ones that think animals will keep ruling over human beings in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by sparkleRed(f): 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
lawbabs:

so u cannot recognize your masters voices anymore? Because evidence is out and clear, you are shifting it to manipulation. I have said it before and I will say it again, only those of you that choose to be foolish, because of the benefits you get directly or indirectly, will turn your eyes away from the evil of this govt. Nonsense...
Oga Ehen pls respect ursef, I didn't insult anyone in my post, and I didn't ask u 2 quote me, abeg just stay ur lane, if u can't quote me wisely...since na u be Mr wise man mtcheww, pls don't quote me again abeg mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by lapo(m): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
That means Mr. Kayode Fayemi can return as governor.
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by dennismukoro(m): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
Koro never denied that the meeting didn't take place... instead he said u wont hear him talking abt rigging in the audio. study No 1
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by lawbabs: 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
sparkleRed:

Oga Ehen pls respect ursef, I didn't insult anyone in my post, and I didn't ask u 2 quote me, abeg just stay ur lane, if u can't quote me wisely...since na u be Mr wise man mtcheww, pls don't quote me again abeg mtcheww

Apologies my dear GEJite...
grin grin grin
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by yinchar(m): 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
#Ekitigate now treading on twitter....Shame on Koro, Fayose, Omisore and others involved...SHAME

Sai BUHARI
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by micolaj: 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
sparkleRed:

If you don't want people to quote you, please, REASON WELL before you TYPE.
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by akajos4real: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
This one nor be them say, you listen to the audio tape and make your decision
http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/05/how-obanikoro-fayose-chris-uba-and-brig-general-momoh-rigged-ekiti-governorship-election

Somebody like Koro suppose dey cool for JAIL now if we get government.
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by sparkleRed(f): 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
micolaj:
If you don't want people to quote you, please, REASON WELL before you TYPE.
Wen u finish sayn trash tell me...Mr intelligent angry
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by sparkleRed(f): 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
lawbabs:

Apologies my dear GEJite...
grin grin grin

Accepted cheesy
*big hug*
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by ademega(m): 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
Your office must be same room u guys were paid to occupy and cause confusion in the camp of the APC. ur moniker says it all

ote author=Faibuhari post=30481108]APC and propaganda, I've told my staff that anyone that talks APC trash in my office will go on. Indefinite leave.[/quote]
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by omonla555: 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
if truly you were there and you participated in the rigging. God will reduce you (Musiliu Obanikoro) to vegetable before the end of this year.
Re: Obanikoro Disclaims Audio Recording On Ekiti Elections by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
Faibuhari:

One reason to believe that you actually DON'T have any "staff". Real businessmen don't take decisions based on sentiment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South-East, South-South Governors Hold Vigil In Owerri. Photos / FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. / Gunmen Kill Eze James Nnamdi (Imo Traditional Ruler)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.