Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Affordable Lenovo 10.1" Multimode Android Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Affordable Lenovo 10.1" Multimode Android Laptop (2799 Views)

Has Anybody Used Lenovo A10 Android/laptop, Netbook Before? / Do You Think An Android Laptop Is Worth A Buy? / Lenovo A10 Android Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Lenovo 10.1" Multimode Android Laptop by neworbit(m): 2:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
AFFORDABLE LENOVO 10.1" MULTIMODE ANDROID LAPTOP @N38K. Call/WhatsApp 08162742431 BBM: 272F3852

Features

Multimode Notebook — Switch Between Laptop and Stand Modes

When you're relying heavily on the keyboard — writing emails or blogging, for example — keep your A10 in the classic laptop mode for maximum productivity. But when you're focusing on touch applications, web chatting, or enjoying a film or video, flip the screen 300 degrees to enter stand mode. The A10's unique design means it adapts to whatever you choose to Do.

Thin and Light for Doers on the GoThin and light laptops usually bear a hefty price tag, but the affordable A10 Android notebook is only 17.3mm (0.68"wink thick and weighs in at just 1kg (2.2 lbs).

Great for App EnthusiastsThe Lenovo A10 runs on a Lenovo-customized Android-based user interface that's intuitive, convenient, and easy to use. And because it runs on Android, the A10 notebook gives you access to all of the apps available in the Google Play Store — a rare feature on laptop devices.

10-Point Multitouch DisplayInteract with your A10 Android laptop by using simple, intuitive gestures directly on the 10" 10-point multitouch display. What's more, touchscreen apps are better than ever on the A10 because the hinge prevents the screen from moving when touched.

Long Battery LifeWith **up to 9 hours' battery life between charges — and a whopping 39 hours of audio playback with the display off — the A10 is an ideal companion for users on the go.

AccuType KeyboardThe acclaimed AccuType keyboard is ergonomically designed to make typing more comfortable and to reduce errors.

Stereo Speakers and Webcam The A10's speakers deliver rich stereo sound, while the integrated webcam make it a great device for video chats.

Easy ConnectivityWiFi, Bluetooth, and EDR connectivity make it easy to get online or connect to other devices wirelessly.

Multitouch TouchpadThe intuitive, easy-to-use touchpad features simple scroll, zoom, and rotate functions.

Re: Affordable Lenovo 10.1" Multimode Android Laptop by Terseer(m): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
Im interested but Im in Abj. Is it negotiable?
Re: Affordable Lenovo 10.1" Multimode Android Laptop by duwdu: 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
Sorry to have to pour sand-sand in your garri, @OP, but one has to be truthful.... The Lenovo IdeaPad A10 Hybrid 10.1" lappy you're advertising here for N38,000, is currently on sale/promotion for exactly N24,999 at The SPAR. (I believe it's actually an arm/appendage/sister to Park 'n' Shop.) I got one yesterday from their outlet in Lekki.

@All, please be aware that the laptop runs on just Android 4.2.2 (Jellybeans) OS, and is Wi-Fi only. It has a limited 16 GB of Nando Flash ROM. Having said all that, it is worth every Kobo of the current N24,999 price, in my book, and its true 2 GB of DDR3 RAM is quite good.

Good luck, everyone!

P34c3
Re: Affordable Lenovo 10.1" Multimode Android Laptop by phemmy88(m): 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
EOD----------------END OF DISCUSSION.... grin
Re: Affordable Lenovo 10.1" Multimode Android Laptop by neworbit(m): 9:39am On Feb 15, 2015
Terseer:
Im interested but Im in Abj. Is it negotiable?
. Call 08162742431 to confirm your order!
Re: Affordable Lenovo 10.1" Multimode Android Laptop by ddaddo: 7:32am On Feb 17, 2015
duwdu:
Sorry to have to pour sand-sand in your garri, @OP, but one has to be truthful.... The Lenovo IdeaPad A10 Hybrid 10.1" lappy you're advertising here for N38,000, is currently on sale/promotion for exactly N24,999 at The SPAR. (I believe it's actually an arm/appendage/sister to Park 'n' Shop.) I got one yesterday from their outlet in Lekki.

@All, please be aware that the laptop runs on just Android 4.2.2 (Jellybeans) OS, and is Wi-Fi only. It has a limited 16 GB of Nando Flash ROM. Having said all that, it is worth every Kobo of the current N24,999 price, in my book, and its true 2 GB of DDR3 RAM is quite good.

Good luck, everyone!

P34c3

Thanks bros!!!

How much of microsoft office apps can this laptop operate? Am interested.
Re: Affordable Lenovo 10.1" Multimode Android Laptop by ps3o(m): 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
duwdu:

Good luck, everyone!

P34c3
Does it have any external slot for memory cards or HDD?
Re: Affordable Lenovo 10.1" Multimode Android Laptop by duwdu: 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
ddaddo:
Thanks bros!!!

How much of microsoft office apps can this laptop operate? Am interested.

ps3o:

Does it have any external slot for memory cards or HDD?

It's got KingsOffice - a kind of substitute for MS Office - pre-installed. But please you guys should also help yourselves a little bit by googling to get the full specs of the device.

Good luck.

P34c3
Re: Affordable Lenovo 10.1" Multimode Android Laptop by hakymworld1(m): 8:24am On Feb 07, 2016
the price of the laptop should be down by now i guess.

(1) (Reply)

9 Amazing Advantages Of Rooting Your Phone That You Might Not Know / Has Anyone Bought Any US Or UK Used Product From Wakabuy? / What Is Wrong With Celeron Processors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.