Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Scandal Season 4 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Scandal Season 4 (1510 Views)

Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal / President Buhari Mentioned In A Movie "Scandal" Season 4.. Pics / Vikings Season 5 is here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scandal Season 4 by adisa204(m): 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
So,I just finished watching episode 11 of season 4 now and mehn it is really worth all d mb.Olivier Pope is the wisest woman on earth right now.Moreover "Own Olivia Pope, you own the president!.Melie is another crazy person,not only is she my favourite cast in the scandals series she is my WC anyday..
Olivier is now in the black market who becomes the highest bidder,Fitz,West angolians,terrorists.#icantkeepcalm for next week Thursday mehn.
#gladiators ,#thefixer,#olivierpope

1 Like

Re: Scandal Season 4 by Rita5(f): 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
Lolz cool it oh haba!!!

It was a good episode tho. Dat vice pres. own done finish as e has lost his bargaining chip.

Suprise b613 did nth, i guess papa Olivia is stil pissed
Re: Scandal Season 4 by kemiola89(f): 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
Yay! Gladiators in suit. Don't think I can ever get tired of watching Scandals cool
Re: Scandal Season 4 by adadioranmah(f): 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
I really do love Papa Pope.....
Re: Scandal Season 4 by Urine: 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rita5:
Lolz cool it oh haba!!!

It was a good episode tho. Dat vice pres. own done finish as e has lost his bargaining chip.

Suprise b613 did nth, i guess papa Olivia is stil pissed

At the end of the day, B613 will sort everything out, they are just watching from a corner.

That said I'm "standing in the sun"with Olivia.
Re: Scandal Season 4 by adisa204(m): 10:04am On Feb 09, 2015
“Do you want to be a babysitter or do you want to be a
boss?”This line freaked me so much,olivier is juSt a manipulator,she s using her captors greed against him into selling her to d black market..And to Miss Debbie Allen how come she is the only one left in the blue about olivier's case right now..
Re: Scandal Season 4 by Sultan5(m): 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
Urine:

At the end of the day, B613 will sort everything out, they are just watching from a corner.

That said I'm "standing in the sun"with Olivia.

Na i don't tink so remember her dad told her she was on her own so i dnt c im cumin 2 ha rescue.
Re: Scandal Season 4 by adisa204(m): 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
Sultan5:

Na i don't tink so remember her dad told her she was on her own so i dnt c im cumin 2 ha rescue.
u think so?u realise not everyone knows Olivia is missing,not even Debbie,if her dad should hear anything abt her missing trust him coming to look for her
Re: Scandal Season 4 by Sultan5(m): 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
adisa204:
u think so?u realise not everyone knows Olivia is missing,not even Debbie,if her dad should hear anything abt her missing trust him coming to look for her

Hehehe dnt tell me dat. If dat former b613/secret service agent wo killed d president son knew abt wats happenin u can bet ur ass dat Papa Pope noes to.

Remember in dat cafe he ask her if she tinks she is safe. He new wat was cumin n he was probably d reason dis did not happen sooner becuz of his protection. But after he cut her lose (can u blame him she tried 2 kill im twice in 1 day in d cafe n in her room wen she tried to shot him) all his protection vanished n she was kidnaped.

So dont get it twisted men he noes!!!
Re: Scandal Season 4 by adisa204(m): 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
Episode 12 is so freaking nice
Fitz had planned to blackmail Andrew into resigning by proving that he’d faked his assassination attempt. Andrew countered that he’d confess to the American people that he’d slept with Mellie. As the first lady put it, “America can forgive a man 100 infidelities, but they will never forgive a woman even one.” Fitz would know. Upon hearing Mellie’s presidential aspirations, Fitz vowed to let Andrew walk.
It is worrisome that we don’t know who Liv’s buyers are — they circumvented the auction and paid in cash. My guess (hope) is that Iran is just a cover for someone who can save Olivia. Could there be another “Dad?!” moment (see episode in our future? It’s been a while since we’ve seen Papa Pope.)

Lingering questions: Who bought Olivia? Is Andrew really going to get away with everything he’s done? Jake is worried about Huck —should we be? Also, is Huck going to pay Quinn’s student loans?
Who else thinks Mellie wud make a good President #gladiators

1 Like

Re: Scandal Season 4 by adisa204(m): 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
MODS-Please do the needful we want scandal on FP bikoooo
Re: Scandal Season 4 by adisa204(m): 11:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
Scandalicious

Re: Scandal Season 4 by kemiola89(f): 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
Mellie running for president? shocked what have I missed? grin

1 Like

Re: Scandal Season 4 by adisa204(m): 6:13pm On May 08, 2015
Ny people how market.Papa Pope is just the devil,Command versus command(papa Pope vs Jake)I was just praying Jake doesn't die

(1) (Reply)

Spider-man Seen In Abeokuta, Nigeria / Nina Dobrev (elena) Quits The Vampire Diaries / Recommend A TV Series/season Movies As Hot As 24hours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.