Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Monthly Prayer Bulletin (january, 2009) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Monthly Prayer Bulletin (january, 2009) (732 Views)

Womens health bulletin : YELLOW womanly DISCHARGE / Handbook For 2009 / Top 9 Sure Fire Fitness Gifts For A Healthy 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monthly Prayer Bulletin (january, 2009) by wordofhope: 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2008
MONTHLY PRAYER BULLETIN (JANUARY, 2009)

1. Thank God for giving you the grace to see the end of last year, 2008.

2. Thank God that you are alive to witness the first month (January), new month and new year (2009).

3. Thank God that you and your family will see the end of new month (this month, January) and new year (2009).

4. Also, thank God , that all your dreams in January and this year will come to reality.

5. Plead the blood of Jesus over yourself, your family, business, career and ministry as you enter new month (first month) and new year.

6. I shall not die a premature death in this month and this year, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.

7. There shall be protection of God over my life and my family, throughout this month of January and this year, in the Name of Jesus.

8. I shall not labour in vain this month and this year, in Jesus Name.

9. In this month and this year, I shall not labour for others to reap, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.

10. I take authority over every circumstances in this month and this year, in Jesus Name.

11. Enemies will not rejoice over me and my family this month and this year, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.

12. Blessings, breakthrough and promotions that are meant for me in January will not be transferred to February, in Jesus Name.

13. My life and my family will be full of testimony this month and this year, in the Name of Jesus.

14. I shall do your will only, this month and this year, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.

For Prayer and Counseling
Contact
WORD OF HOPE MINISTRY
Telephone Number: 08057384944 & 07030054379
E-mail: wordofhopem@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

High Quality Continental(center) Rugs For Sale / Lets Lose Some Weight / 20 Reports You Need To Succeed Online To Take Control Of Your Health Expenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.