Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

DSS Arrests Bayelsa Ex-gov Sylva In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Bayelsa Ex-gov Sylva In Abuja (359 Views)

Dickson, Sylva In Tight Race As Election Results Are Being Collated / Militant Leader Slaps APC Gov Candidate Timipre Sylva In Bayelsa / Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Bayelsa Ex-gov Sylva In Abuja by okiezman(m): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
Operatives of the Department of State Service on
Friday arrested the former Governor of Bayelsa State,
Mr. Timipre Sylva, in Abuja over undisclosed
offences.
The spokesperson for the DSS, Marilyn Ogar,
however, denied knowledge of the arrest when she
was contacted for confirmation.
“Why would he (Sylvia) be picked up? I am in the
office, I don’t have such information with me,” she
said on the telephone.
National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives
Congress, Lai Mohammed, however, confirmed the
arrest, promising to issue a statement on Sylva’s
arrest soon.
Details later…

www.punchng.com/politics/dss-arrests-bayelsa-ex-gov-sylva-in-abuja/

(1) (Reply)

This Is The New Nigerian National Pledge / Riddle Of The Day. / Deltans, Whom among these candidates will you vote for?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.