Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here (1937 Views)

Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort / 26 Android Codes That Can Help You Solve All Your Phone Problems / [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here by web4everyone1: 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2015

This Post Was Copied From http://www.360naijatech.com/2015/01/fix-your-apple-and-android-phone.html

These days, i have been getting mails and messages on facebook from my blog readers telling me some problems thery are facing with their iOS and Andriod devices and i thought let me just write a post on it so that everyone will benefit.

Please feel free to post your problems on the comment section so that a solution will be posted soon. Remember to follow-up the comment so that you will be notified when you get a reply. Thank you.

So, Nairalanders, ask ooo. I will answer the ones i can and the rest can be found from the source website.
Re: Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here by emperorizzy(m): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ok, lemme start from, what is dalvik? And how can I clear/wipe dalvik on an infinix zero
Re: Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here by johnsonsegxy: 9:21am On Feb 07, 2015
Can you unlock icloud iPhone 5?
Re: Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here by web4everyone1: 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
Dalvik is the process virtual machine (VM) in Google's Android operating system, which, specifically, executes applications written for Android. and to wipe it, just contact the source because i doont know
emperorizzy:
Ok, lemme start from, what is dalvik? And how can I clear/wipe dalvik on an infinix zero
Re: Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here by kaybee4047(m): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2015
Thanks so much for dis opportunity i am using lg g3 nd am facing problems wit rooting nd also i cant share hotspot wit other pple even my playstore always tells me dat my playstore has stopped anytym i off my network,tho ve tried to root it wit stump bt its showing as if it is rooted bt it isnt thanks in adv
Re: Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here by vickylinco(m): 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
pls sir, my tecno n9 keeps choking up system space, now, am left with just 2mb of system space. i have uninstalled many apps, took all to memory card, but am still stalked with that thing. pls help
Re: Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here by Carlcaresophia: 7:24am On Feb 11, 2015
vickylinco:
pls sir, my tecno n9 keeps choking up system space, now, am left with just 2mb of system space. i have uninstalled many apps, took all to memory card, but am still stalked with that thing. pls help
Hi! You can try restoring factory settings, but remember to back up important files first. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here by web4everyone1: 10:19am On Feb 11, 2015
Good one!
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can try restoring factory settings, but remember to back up important files first. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here by web4everyone1: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2015
kaybee4047:
Thanks so much for dis opportunity i am using lg g3 nd am facing problems wit rooting nd also i cant share hotspot wit other pple even my playstore always tells me dat my playstore has stopped anytym i off my network,tho ve tried to root it wit stump bt its showing as if it is rooted bt it isnt thanks in adv
Try restoring the factory settings. Let me know if it works. Sorry I didn't reply fast
Re: Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here by vickylinco(m): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
thanks sir. I stay in Akure-ondo state
Re: Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here by Sherirff12: 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
my Iphone 5 back camera refuses to work and freezes anytime I wanna use it. But the front camera works perfectly. What do I do? Anyh help?
Re: Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here by web4everyone1: 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
Did you don a hard reset? Click and hold the home and lock button for some seconds and the phone will restart. Let me know if it works or just click on the source link above and ask your questions!
Sherirff12:
my Iphone 5 back camera refuses to work and freezes anytime I wanna use it. But the front camera works perfectly. What do I do? Anyh help?
Re: Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here by Olaoluwatayo: 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
My iPhone 4 power and menu button isn't working.... Help me especially with d power button
Re: Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here by web4everyone1: 10:49am On Feb 16, 2015
Thank you, Maybe the buttons are spoilt. You may need to go and repair it.
Olaoluwatayo:
My iPhone 4 power and menu button isn't working.... Help me especially with d power button
Re: Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here by josamop: 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
Blackberry Messenger is not working on my Samsung Android Grand I9820 and I have also tried with different installations methods.. How can this work out am missing my family members and friends and associates... Plssssssssssss, I need this fast G
Re: Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here by web4everyone1: 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
What's the version of your phone?
josamop:
Blackberry Messenger is not working on my Samsung Android Grand I9820 and I have also tried with different installations methods.. How can this work out am missing my family members and friends and associates... Plssssssssssss, I need this fast G
Re: Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here by topsy509(m): 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hello team,

Pls I just got an iPhone 6 and i subscribed for the MTN smartphone bundle. On my App Store, I have a few apps that are due for update. Each time I tried updating any of these apps, the app would just keep loading without downloading. I initially thought d prob could come from my MTN bug den I use an hotspot from another mobile buy d prob still persists. Can u pls assist on how I can successfully update the apps or download from iTunes. Meanwhile, my payment details are alrdy keyed to d done so I shouldn't have any prob with purchases. Pls help! Thanks
Re: Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here by emmadetemmy(m): 9:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
Pls my Android keyboard do minimize automatically when am typing. Any solution
Re: Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here by Carlcaresophia: 6:55am On Feb 26, 2015
vickylinco:
thanks sir. I stay in Akure-ondo state
Sorry for the late reply, we just come back to work from our Spring Festival. And we don't have service center in Ondo state, but you can try to contact our phone collecting point in Akura, following are the address and hotline: Shop 7, 2nd Floor Olukayode Complex 07069493033. Also, attached pls find the contact information of our service center in Nigeria, in case you'll need them. Thank you!

Re: Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here by blessedvisky(m): 7:15am On Feb 26, 2015
vickylinco:
pls I have the same problem as this guy. I have moved most of my apps to memory card, uninstalled so many of them, yet it keeps telling me storage space running out. its a techno N9 (phantom pad) . thanks in advance
Re: Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here by Godwin978(m): 7:51am On Feb 26, 2015
web4everyone1:

This Post Was Copied From http://www.360naijatech.com/2015/01/fix-your-apple-and-android-phone.html

These days, i have been getting mails and messages on facebook from my blog readers telling me some problems thery are facing with their iOS and Andriod devices and i thought let me just write a post on it so that everyone will benefit.

Please feel free to post your problems on the comment section so that a solution will be posted soon. Remember to follow-up the comment so that you will be notified when you get a reply. Thank you.

So, Nairalanders, ask ooo. I will answer the ones i can and the rest can be found from the source website.
please I flashed my tecno b3 after that process. I cant open my whatsapp again.anytime I try to open it says that "your phone date is inacurate adjust your clock and try again" I cant mention hw many times I ve adjusted the clock. so I need help
Re: Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here by adepentane1(m): 8:41am On Mar 01, 2015
Please how do i upgrade my outdated and non-functioning iphone 4 ? Please reply soonest. Thanks sir.
Re: Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here by web4everyone1: 10:26am On Mar 01, 2015
Make sure you adjust your clock ( Date and Time) properly and also uninstall whatsapp and reinstall it again. I hope it works
Godwin978:
please I flashed my tecno b3 after that process. I cant open my whatsapp again.anytime I try to open it says that "your phone date is inacurate adjust your clock and try again" I cant mention hw many times I ve adjusted the clock. so I need help
Re: Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here by AbuMikey(m): 10:30am On Mar 01, 2015
Do You fix iPods too? lipsrsealed
Re: Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here by web4everyone1: 10:49am On Mar 01, 2015
Yeah, maybe
AbuMikey:
Do You fix iPods too? lipsrsealed
Re: Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here by holusormi(m): 10:51am On Mar 01, 2015
topsy509:
Hello team,

Pls I just got an iPhone 6 and i subscribed for the MTN smartphone bundle. On my App Store, I have a few apps that are due for update. Each time I tried updating any of these apps, the app would just keep loading without downloading. I initially thought d prob could come from my MTN bug den I use an hotspot from another mobile buy d prob still persists. Can u pls assist on how I can successfully update the apps or download from iTunes. Meanwhile, my payment details are alrdy keyed to d done so I shouldn't have any prob with purchases. Pls help! Thanks

How fast is your browsing generally ?
Are you jailbroken ?
You might want to consider restoring via iTunes ,,.. But u gonna loose all your data.. I mean all!!!
Re: Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here by AbuMikey(m): 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
web4everyone1:
Yeah, maybe

My Ipod Classic(80gb) battery went down and won't charge again.

What could be the problem?
Re: Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here by Kola86(m): 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pls my gionee P4 keeps switching off and on by itself whenever I drop it,wen am not using it.
Re: Fix Your Apple And Android Phone Problems Here by web4everyone1: 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Battery or maybe virus
Kola86:
Pls my gionee P4 keeps switching off and on by itself whenever I drop it,wen am not using it.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A WOW Phone To Buy / How To Know The Quality Of Your Phone Using IMEI / Infinix Has Got Me Confused....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.