Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Mortuary Worker Admits Sleeping With Dead Women As Part Of Training...omg! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mortuary Worker Admits Sleeping With Dead Women As Part Of Training...omg! (682 Views)

2 Okada Men Die In Imo Accident While Bringing Corpse Home From Mortuary / Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos / Two Bodies Disappear From Benin Mortuary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mortuary Worker Admits Sleeping With Dead Women As Part Of Training...omg! by abdulkayus(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
A mortuary employee has admitted to
having sex with corpses ‘many, many times’
– but says his boss forced him to have sex
with a dead woman as ‘training’.

Sharkur Lucas alleged that bosses at the
Korle Bu Teaching Hospital in Ghana
‘taught’ him how to have sex with the dead.
Lucas told Adom TV, ‘That is one part of
the training when you start with the
mortuary job. They ask you to sleep with
dead bodies.
‘Once you have sex with them, you will not
be afraid of them again.’
Lucas says that he has now been fired by
the mortuary, and is wanted by police.
‘They called policemen to come and arrest
me. They told me I didn’t have access to
the mortuary,’ he said.
After his ‘training’, Lucas admitted that he
resorted to necrophilia because women
wouldn’t go out with a ‘mortuary man’.
Mortuary work is my talent,’ he says
‘Something that God put in you.
‘Because I am a mortuary man, women
think they can’t be friends with me.
‘I can’t be rushing up and down trying to
find women,’ he said. ‘So, yes, I do that.’
When asked if he had mental problems,
Lucas laughed and said, ‘No sir, I am OK.’-
culled
http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/02/mortuary-worker-admits-sleeping-with.html?m=1
source:

Re: Mortuary Worker Admits Sleeping With Dead Women As Part Of Training...omg! by twaintoy(f): 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
Chisos!!!!!!!!
Re: Mortuary Worker Admits Sleeping With Dead Women As Part Of Training...omg! by otbliz(m): 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
What?
Training ko, Certification ni?

God put banging the dead in him? This one don pass blasphemy...Na soldiers suppose follow find am
Re: Mortuary Worker Admits Sleeping With Dead Women As Part Of Training...omg! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
So spirits even enjoys $ex??

Dem for knock am dead na
Re: Mortuary Worker Admits Sleeping With Dead Women As Part Of Training...omg! by Emmyk(m): 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
Mewa nshele laye shocked
Re: Mortuary Worker Admits Sleeping With Dead Women As Part Of Training...omg! by bewla(m): 12:42am On Feb 07, 2015
goat man . sorry goat head
Re: Mortuary Worker Admits Sleeping With Dead Women As Part Of Training...omg! by modskiller(m): 6:50am On Feb 08, 2015
Lol @ the "mortuary work is his talent" part. Mother Fu*ker, oops I mean to say Dead Body Fu*ker

(1) (Reply)

How To Know Your Calling!! / If You Used This,you Are Older Than You Think...(pics) / When The Guy Is Not Making A Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.