Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! (8203 Views)

Need Farm Workers From Cotonou Or Benue / Farm Workers / Safety Tips And Practice For Farm Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by adamilola411(m): 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
I need a diligent,God fearing farm worker with experience...Farm production: Plantain production only... working on an Acre of land + additional plot of land....
Payment is either the worker chooses to plant anything on the additional plot of land for himself and takes all the money OR works on the whole farm and gets #120k payment per year...
Farm land is located in opeji village, Abeokuta... it's a new farm... interested person should contact me 08094936385
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by adamilola411(m): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
I need a diligent,God fearing farm worker with experience...Farm production: Plantain production only... working on an Acre of land + additional plot of land....
Payment is either the worker chooses to plant anything on the additional plot of land for himself and takes all the money OR works on the whole farm and gets #120k payment per year...
Farm land is located in opeji village, Abeokuta... it's a new farm... interested person should contact me 08094936385
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by glade319(m): 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and during this season our thoughts turn thankfully to all our clients who have made our year memorable. It is in the spirit of Christmas that we say thank you and best wishes for the years ahead.

Get in for your competent and reliable farm hand for the next season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by loshybab(m): 12:13am On Dec 28, 2020
adamilola411:

I like options like these,as a wise and experienced farmer will know he can make x5 of the offered stipend/annum,but what do i know?
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by Vicbayor123: 5:07am On Jan 05, 2021
glade319:
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and during this season our thoughts turn thankfully to all our clients who have made our year memorable. It is in the spirit of Christmas that we say thank you and best wishes for the years ahead.

Get in for your competent and reliable farm hand for the next season.

I need five (5) farm workers in Ibadan at coco research area with good salary, accommodation and feeding are included. 08038540661
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by Vicbayor123: 5:11am On Jan 05, 2021
omo17:
Pls i nid a job, am based in Abeokuta, if u nid farm worker or anybody for assistance, pls am available. Although I don't have any previous experience in farm work but I am ready to learn on the job. Tanks

I’m looking for farm workers with good salary ,I have house on the farm for Workers to live and i will feed them twice daily . Location is Ibadan.contact me on ‭08038540414
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by Vicbayor123: 7:29am On Jan 06, 2021
omo17:
Pls i nid a job, am based in Abeokuta, if u nid farm worker or anybody for assistance, pls am available. Although I don't have any previous experience in farm work but I am ready to learn on the job. Tanks

I need a
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by glade319(m): 10:32am On Jun 01, 2021
This month of June shall bring you Juicy, Unbelievable and Notable Elevation. All your open and secret desires shall be granted this month and you shall experience a turnaround blessing. Amen. Happy New Month.

Farm Workers still available.
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by MyWord: 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
glade319:
This month of June shall bring you Juicy, Unbelievable and Notable Elevation. All your open and secret desires shall be granted this month and you shall experience a turnaround blessing. Amen. Happy New Month.

Farm Workers still available.

I need in Ota, Ogun State
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by SoundRider: 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
We run agricultural services and farms in Ibadan and Mowe -- Ofada axis and currently looking for reliable farm labourers; accommodation is available on the farm; a monthly payment of 20k or 25k depending on experience of labourer, Must be able to plant and harvest, weed, as well as use farm equipment and operate machinery. Do get in touch on 09035128298
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by glade319(m): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2022
Workers employment procedures
*1* The director,manager or supervisor comes to Ibadan(office)to sign the agreement with the company,while the worker(s) will be handed over to him or her.
*2,* The client to pay #15000 as transportation and #20,000 agency of the total amount in the office before leaving with the workers.
*3,* client are not to pay to the workers directly except the company direct it.
*4,* client to provides feeding, accommodation,farm clothes and safety rain boots to protect the workers from hazards.

*5,* The client to return the workers to the office (Ibadan)at the expiration of the contract.
*6,* The contract closes on *10th Dec* therefore payment of the balance is to made latest 9th Dec.
*7,* we replaced workers when a confirm issues of distrust and miss conduct is reported against workers while the client responsible for
the transport to his/her farm.
*8,* There is no refund of transportation and deposits.
9, we advice our client to keep valuable items away from the workers.
*10,* contract agreement is between the director or manager of the farm only and our company,not for the farm supervisor and other workers.
Quartering payment is allowed.
*08062807850*
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by Abojupupa: 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
Experienced farm workers needed at Ibadan. Salary is negotiable. Contact: 08033637962
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by sunbreaker: 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
glade319:
*1* The director,manager or supervisor comes to Ibadan(office)to sign the agreement with the company,while the worker(s) will be handed over to him or her.
*2,* The client to pay #15000 as transportation and #20,000 agency of the total amount in the office before leaving with the workers.
*3,* client are not to pay to the workers directly except the company direct it.
*4,* client to provides feeding, accommodation,farm clothes and safety rain boots to protect the workers from hazards.

*5,* The client to return the workers to the office (Ibadan)at the expiration of the contract.
*6,* The contract closes on *10th Dec* therefore payment of the balance is to made latest 9th Dec.
*7,* we replaced workers when a confirm issues of distrust and miss conduct is reported against workers while the client responsible for
*10,* contract agreement is between the director or manager of the farm only and our company,not for the farm supervisor and other workers.
*08062807850*
please how do we keep valuable item in an open farm? If the farmer is not around and the worker brought a buyer and sold out your farm produce,after that go AWOL. Can your company pay for the produce being stolen by this your worker because you people provide thief to raid the farm and base on signed agreement. All the condition you listed above only on your favour,instead agreement suppose to reflect like bond,Two bear both loss and gain
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by steveyen(m): 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
Bro my Farm manager has been trying to reach you for days for farm workers but you did not pick your phone after several calls.

When you eventually picked yesterday or day before you said you are not around and that you will send another person number to us. Up till now you haven't sent the number.

I don't think this is the best way to treat a potential client. If you know you have nothing for us, please tell us that and don't start avoiding calls or saying things you won't do.

These behaviours will not give anybody trust in your business if you have one.

glade319:

*08062807850*
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by DCatt: 2:16am On Mar 12, 2022
Please if you can help with this info.

1. What is the salary of the farm workers like?
2. Does the employer have to provide accommodation and food?
3. Hours of work?
4. Are they with families?
5. And how many days off in a week?
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by glade319(m): 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
DCatt:
Please if you can help with this info.

1. What is the salary of the farm workers like? 20-25/month
2. Does the employer have to provide accommodation and food? Yes,you have to provide both.
3. Hours of work? Morning and evening (as best work for you)
4. Are they with families? No (yes,if only you can accommodate)
5. And how many days off in a week? Sundays is their free days (arrange one day off within the week)
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by Ariyo70: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
How do we get the workers from Ibadan in the first place
glade319:

Thankz.
i am a farmer that understand the important of farm worker to a farmer,
i knew how my farm suffered for the lack of reliable workers to work on my farm and the lost i had.!!! but now that i am able to find a way to solve the problem,my brother,i felt if this is little contribution i could render to my fellow farmer in this agribuz then here i go!!!.The worker will work at any part of the country bt any intrested farmer will have to pick them up at ibadan or pay for transportation from ibadan to where ever he/she want them.

1 Like

Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by Ariyo70: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
I like this thread, Agriculture is just a passion,lovely.

1 Like

Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by glade319(m): 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ariyo70:
How do we get the workers from Ibadan in the first place

You can reach me on whatsapp with the line in my bio.Thank
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by glade319(m): 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
Hello,
we simply help your farms grow exponentially by providing able,
strong workers for day-to-day jobs on the farm, we can help you with all your farm labor needs.
We have a large pool of workers who are ready and willing to work on your farm.
We can help you with everything from planting and harvesting to caring for your animals.
We will work with you to create a schedule that fits your needs and our workers will show up on time and ready to work.

needed reliable workers? we get you covered.
contact us on 0 8 0 6 2 8 0 7 8 5 0
Re: Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! by Ariyo70: 8:21am On Feb 02, 2023
Okay
glade319:

You can reach me on whatsapp with the line in my bio.Thank

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cocoa - The Guaranteed Pension : My Cocoa Story / Different Goat Breeds For Farming In Nigeria / Is It Right To Feed Chickens Corn Chaff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.