Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,696 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Help! She Broke Up With Me And Still Want Us To Be Friends. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! She Broke Up With Me And Still Want Us To Be Friends. (2426 Views)

She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! She Broke Up With Me And Still Want Us To Be Friends. by Kingsasian(m): 12:23am On Feb 07, 2015
There is this lady I love so much up till now. We have been dating for almost two years until she decided to call it quits last week monday despite all my pleas. She said she loves me too but she can't continue due to her past lifestyle which she later revealed to me. I still love her despite her past and her flaws. The problem I am having is that she still wants us to be friends and I don't know how to keep friendship with exs. Please what should I do? No insult please, matured advice only.
Re: Help! She Broke Up With Me And Still Want Us To Be Friends. by zyzxx(m): 12:27am On Feb 07, 2015
Maybe she still need u h as ATM or to kill boredom

maybe

1 Like

Re: Help! She Broke Up With Me And Still Want Us To Be Friends. by OracleMxNelson(m): 12:40am On Feb 07, 2015
Please shed more light on the past lifestyle... It's important.
Re: Help! She Broke Up With Me And Still Want Us To Be Friends. by sunnydayasaba(m): 12:44am On Feb 07, 2015
Simply walk away and never look back, its obvious she wants to go back to her past life. Dnt let her friend zone u
Re: Help! She Broke Up With Me And Still Want Us To Be Friends. by Expressions(m): 12:46am On Feb 07, 2015
Kingsasian:
There is this lady I love so much up till now. We have been dating for almost two years until she decided to call it quits last week monday despite all my pleas. She said she loves me too but she can't continue due to her past lifestyle which she later revealed to me. I still love her despite her past and her flaws. The problem I am having is that she still wants us to be friends and I don't know how to keep friendship with exs. Please what should I do? No insult please, matured advice only.
The issue was past lifestyle.
You have no problem with that.
So what's the issue?

It hurts, I can relate with that but:

I think you're lucky she's straight up with you. Resiprocate the gesture by letting her know your problem which is your inability to maintain friendships with exes.
Whatever comes out of it becomes your "should do".

Disclaimer: I'm no love doc.

1 Like

Re: Help! She Broke Up With Me And Still Want Us To Be Friends. by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Help! She Broke Up With Me And Still Want Us To Be Friends. by passionate88: 1:27am On Feb 07, 2015
Maybe she's seen someone that will do what you might not want to do for now
Re: Help! She Broke Up With Me And Still Want Us To Be Friends. by Fairgodwin(m): 1:58am On Feb 07, 2015
OracleMxNelson:

Hahahahaha...... Dis guy go like amebo gan o grin

1 Like

Re: Help! She Broke Up With Me And Still Want Us To Be Friends. by ifihearam: 2:13am On Feb 07, 2015
Start by telling us about her past lifestyle.
Re: Help! She Broke Up With Me And Still Want Us To Be Friends. by Afrok(m): 2:14am On Feb 07, 2015
Yeah! U two should be friends while she dates another dude leaving U with the confusion of I still love her, we can still be together instead of U casting ur net into the river again to catch a fish with better past lifestyles undecided.
Re: Help! She Broke Up With Me And Still Want Us To Be Friends. by Nobody: 2:46am On Feb 07, 2015
What you should do is not be friends with her, if you don't want to. duh! no one is holding you
Re: Help! She Broke Up With Me And Still Want Us To Be Friends. by nawtikid(m): 2:51am On Feb 07, 2015
Op, av u bin able 2 yansh her?

If not, take dis as an opportunity 2 initiate frnds with benefits

Thank me later
Re: Help! She Broke Up With Me And Still Want Us To Be Friends. by japhmanuel: 4:38am On Feb 07, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Help! She Broke Up With Me And Still Want Us To Be Friends. by sweettease(f): 4:48am On Feb 07, 2015
She is just trying to use the friendship to appease her conscience for breaking up with you. If you are not comfortable with it, don't be friends, make she find her friends go far.

3 Likes

Re: Help! She Broke Up With Me And Still Want Us To Be Friends. by habbey143: 6:31am On Feb 07, 2015
my gf will tell me he likes other guys but still want me to have sex with her abi i go just try forget the love Bleep the day out of her
Re: Help! She Broke Up With Me And Still Want Us To Be Friends. by Kingsasian(m): 5:35am On Feb 14, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
Simply walk away and never look back, its obvious she wants to go back to her past life. Dnt let her friend zone u
exactly wat I hv in mind
Re: Help! She Broke Up With Me And Still Want Us To Be Friends. by Kingsasian(m): 5:35am On Feb 14, 2015
OracleMxNelson:
its not necessary
Re: Help! She Broke Up With Me And Still Want Us To Be Friends. by Kingsasian(m): 5:37am On Feb 14, 2015
Expressions:

The issue was past lifestyle.
You have no problem with that.
So what's the issue?

It hurts, I can relate with that but:

I think you're lucky she's straight up with you. Resiprocate the gesture by letting her know your problem which is your inability to maintain friendships with exes.
Whatever comes out of it becomes your "should do".

Disclaimer: I'm no love doc.
I hv already told her but she still insists that I let her go while we still maintain friendship
Re: Help! She Broke Up With Me And Still Want Us To Be Friends. by Kingsasian(m): 5:39am On Feb 14, 2015
passionate88:
Maybe she's seen someone that will do what you might not want to do for now
hmmmm
Re: Help! She Broke Up With Me And Still Want Us To Be Friends. by Kingsasian(m): 5:41am On Feb 14, 2015
ifihearam:
Start by telling us about her past lifestyle.
u go wait tire
Re: Help! She Broke Up With Me And Still Want Us To Be Friends. by Kingsasian(m): 5:42am On Feb 14, 2015
Nneka123:
What you should do is not be friends with her, if you don't want to. duh! no one is holding you
thanks
Re: Help! She Broke Up With Me And Still Want Us To Be Friends. by Kingsasian(m): 5:44am On Feb 14, 2015
sweettease:
She is just trying to use the friendship to appease her conscience for breaking up with you. If you are not comfortable with it, don't be friends, make she find her friends go far.
exactly wat I told her this wk that she is trying to appease me with the friendship thing. Thanks for the advice

1 Like

Re: Help! She Broke Up With Me And Still Want Us To Be Friends. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
grin grin Lol Do you blame her for dumping a walking lump of burnt sh.!T?
What a dork!

(1) (Reply)

She Says That Am Not A Man. What Does She Mean? / Secrets To Have A Successful Relationship That Will Leads To Marriage / Paulkillerman To Contest For Mr. Naireland....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.