Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! (2331 Views)

Did Jonathan Lose The 2015 Presidential Election On August 13, 2013? / Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji / Has President Jonathan Become A Tourist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by rebranded(m): 4:19am On Feb 07, 2015
How did Jonathan become this Powerful!

Simple: By rewarding corrupt and evil people and purnishing anyone trying to do good.

It amazes me how all the institutions have been compromised and working only for Jonathan not even PDP again.

It is unfortunate that the love of money has almost destroyed this country

well what do you expect from a head that says stealing is not corruption. Free for all while the people suffer.

5 Likes

Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by dunkem21(m): 4:29am On Feb 07, 2015
Walahi, the man is very powerful.

He will use his iron gist to finish Buhari again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by ladi02(m): 4:35am On Feb 07, 2015
The guy don dey more powerful than Obasanjo when obasanjo be president o!

1 Like

Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by nickusoro(m): 4:54am On Feb 07, 2015
Okay. First off, I really would've ignored this post but it won't be right if I let a few points go by just like that?

OP, when you talk of GEJ being "Powerful" , how do you mean? Is this mere sarcasm or what?
Well whatever it is, before you rate GEJ's strength and prowess, take A good look at his counterparts.

Yes, I know that the insurgency has crippled the nation, particularly the northern economy but I don't think the challenge GEJ is facing as current president is anything close to what Obama is facing (and please this is based on their individual). The Republicans have done everything possible to wreck Obama's administration but to no avail. Have it in mind that Nigeria is just as big as the state if Texas alone, yet governing it is such an impossible task for the president. Another admirable example of a "Powerful" leader is the Jordanian. What more can I say? This is deeper than it seems. Nigeria lacks focus which is the foundation of any great economy. Simple truth

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna

1 Like

Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by amawodoga: 5:03am On Feb 07, 2015
rebranded:
How did Jonathan become this Powerful!

Simple: By rewarding corrupt and evil people and purnishing anyone trying to do good.

It amazes me how all the institutions have been compromised and working only for Jonathan not even PDP again.

It is unfortunate that the love of money has almost destroyed this country

well what do you expect from a head that says stealing is not corruption. Free for all while the people suffer.
short-up!!! What do you know about politics, he is powerful because he understand the law that says that silent is the best answer to a fool like you, he is using the natural law and that is what made him powerful,

3 Likes

Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by amawodoga: 5:05am On Feb 07, 2015
ladi02:
The guy don dey more powerful than Obasanjo when obasanjo be president o!
yet he speaks not much. Look at what happened at bauchi yet he is not bordered.

1 Like

Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by amawodoga: 5:24am On Feb 07, 2015
nickusoro:
Okay. First off, I really would've ignored this post but it won't be right if I let a few points go by just like that?

OP, when you talk of GEJ being "Powerful" , how do you mean? Is this mere sarcasm or what?
Well whatever it is, before you rate GEJ's strength and prowess, take A good look at his counterparts.

Yes, I know that the insurgency has crippled the nation, particularly the northern economy but I don't think the challenge GEJ is facing as current president is anything close to what Obama is facing (and please this is based on their individual). The Republicans have done everything possible to wreck Obama's administration but to no avail. Have it in mind that Nigeria is just as big as the state if Texas alone, yet governing it is such an impossible task for the president. Another admirable example of a "Powerful" leader is the Jordanian. What more can I say? This is deeper than it seems. Nigeria lacks focus which is the foundation of any great economy. Simple truth

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
but dont you know that its more easier to govern all USA than to govern only the northern part of Nigeria where 60 percent of them are illiterates. Nigeria is not civilised and their government are not organised at all but everything in the USA in computerized which will make it more easier to govern them. Let me tell you the truth, Even obama wouldn't be able to handle the problem of Nigeria, dont calculate population but the level of evolution, mentality and more.

4 Likes

Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by egift(m): 5:26am On Feb 07, 2015
Jonathan is not Powerful. He has followers because he currently has Nigeria's ATM card. Take it away, he will be deserted. All the folks who have made money off Jonathan will switch interest just to stay afloat.

For 2015, it is Sai Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by nickusoro(m): 5:31am On Feb 07, 2015
amawodoga:
but dont you know that its more easier to govern all USA than to govern only the northern part of Nigeria where 60 percent of them are illiterates. Nigeria is not civilised and their government are not organised at all but everything in the USA in computerized which will make it more easier to govern them. Let me tell you the truth, Even obama wouldn't be able to handle the problem of Nigeria, dont calculate population but the level of evolution, mentality and more.

Dude, what are you saying? In a nutshell, I live in the US and I know what's up. It's even worse here besides the size of the nation, the number of illiterates here is way more outrageous (mostly blacks and Mexicans). If you don't live here, you'll never know. Don't be deceived by what you see in the movies. Even Rick Perry will readily govern Nigeria well
Again, I say... Nigeria lacks focus.

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 07, 2015
He is powerful because he is the king, take it or leave it.
Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by amawodoga: 6:08am On Feb 07, 2015
egift:
Jonathan is not Powerful. He has followers because he currently has Nigeria's ATM card. Take it away, he will be deserted. All the folks who have made money off Jonathan will switch interest just to stay afloat.

For 2015, it is Sai Buhari.
hahahahaha!! Why cant you read the handwriting on the wall, we are waiting. Everything will be to our favour. What happen in the moning will not repeat in the evening.
Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by amawodoga: 6:27am On Feb 07, 2015
nickusoro:

Dude, what are you saying? In a nutshell, I live in the US and I know what's up. It's even worse here besides the size of the nation, the number of illiterates here is way more outrageous (mostly blacks and Mexicans). If you don't live here, you'll never know. Don't be deceived by what you see in the movies. Even Rick Perry will readily govern Nigeria well
Again, I say... Nigeria lacks focus.

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
now let me quot you wrong, its true you are there but you are not vigilant enough, let me ask you, how many political party are there in the usa, do you know that the less party we have the less corupt we will be, if you are in a fight which you know that you just have one opponent do you know it will be more easier for you to handle than when you have more that 50 opponents, and because of the level of corruption in Nigeria it will be hard to have only two parties, i have not being to USA but i believe it will be more easier to give account of there citizens than in Nigeria, look at how even those in power worship foreigners not even minding weather they are legal immigrants or not, what i m trying to say here is that USA is far more organise than Nigeria so it will be more easier to govern.
Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by fuckerholic(m): 6:29am On Feb 07, 2015
Believe me na GOD
Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 07, 2015
Jonathan is not powerful bit power drunk
Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by amawodoga: 6:42am On Feb 07, 2015
fuckerholic:
Believe me na GOD
?
Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by lilbabyak(m): 6:46am On Feb 07, 2015
power tends to corrupt. And absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But this power will also bring his downfall.
Mark my words
Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by maureen546: 6:55am On Feb 07, 2015
Ebola couldn't survive in Nigeria,Guinea worm could survive,the same way,terrorism won't survive,those beating d drums of war will not survive in Nigeria,God bless GEJ,Gog bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:12am On Feb 07, 2015
If the cockroach wants to rule over the chicken, then it must hire the fox as a body-guard.

Datz what jonathan did.

But, does fox are excorting him to otuoke may 29

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by ednut1(m): 7:31am On Feb 07, 2015
ethnocentric chauvinism
Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by amawodoga: 7:39am On Feb 07, 2015
ednut1:
ethnocentric chauvinism
this na grammmaaa
Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 07, 2015
nickusoro:

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
broda God. Bless u.We the youths love reading comments lyk urs cos they influence us intelligently. Btw view my pix I am a youth, so young!lol #blessyou
Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by nickusoro(m): 8:14am On Feb 07, 2015
amawodoga:
now let me quot you wrong, its true you are there but you are not vigilant enough, let me ask you, how many political party are there in the usa, do you know that the less party we have the less corupt we will be, if you are in a fight which you know that you just have one opponent do you know it will be more easier for you to handle than when you have more that 50 opponents, and because of the level of corruption in Nigeria it will be hard to have only two parties, i have not being to USA but i believe it will be more easier to give account of there citizens than in Nigeria, look at how even those in power worship foreigners not even minding weather they are legal immigrants or not, what i m trying to say here is that USA is far more organise than Nigeria so it will be more easier to govern.

Now I really wish I could talk to you orally, bro because just a few words won't conveniently drive my point home. Therefore, I rest my case

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by nickusoro(m): 8:16am On Feb 07, 2015
chigo93:
broda God. Bless u.We the youths love reading comments lyk urs cos they influence us intelligently. Btw view my pix I am a youth, so young!lol #blessyou
Word, young player. wink

Bless you too

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by OluBendel: 8:30am On Feb 07, 2015
Jonathan is not powerful anything, just wait till he loses this election and see how his so called loyalist will desert him with speed. He only seem powerful cos he has turned his administration into a huge opportunity to steal. That is why many elites-political,ethnic and religious rally round him at the moment!
Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by peziz(f): 8:40am On Feb 07, 2015
chigo93:

I had to peep at your profile. You fine sha wink
Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by MalcoImX: 8:46am On Feb 07, 2015
dunkem21:

Well, we'll see. We'll see whether lies have ever overtaken the truth. We know from history where all such maneuvers will end.
Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by dunkem21(m): 9:08am On Feb 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
Well, we'll see. We'll see whether lies have ever overtaken the truth. We know from history where all such maneuvers will end.

Lies will never overcome truth.

Lies of certificate ..

Lies of Reinhard Bonnke crusade.

We'll see.
Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by nuclearboy(m): 9:19am On Feb 07, 2015
OluBendel:
Jonathan is not powerful anything, just wait till he loses this election and see how his so called loyalist will desert him with speed. He only seem powerful cos he has turned his administration into a huge opportunity to steal. That is why many elites-political,ethnic and religious rally round him at the moment!

Nobody is rallying around him..... just a few vultures, some misinformed youths and a ragtag collection of the hungry
Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by MalcoImX: 9:22am On Feb 07, 2015
dunkem21:

Lies will never overcome truth.

Lies of certificate ..

Lies of Reinhard Bonnke crusade.

We'll see.

Time, brother. Mobutu, Amin, Gbagbo, IBB, etc. once thought they were smart. But they all bowed to time.
Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by dunkem21(m): 9:27am On Feb 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
Time, brother. Mobutu, Amin, Gbagbo, IBB, etc. once thought they were smart. But they all bowed to time.

Yeah, you are so right, brother. They all thought they were smart but bowed to time.

You omitted one name. ..BUHARI.

Again, I agree with you, they all bowed to time.

1 Like

Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by freshdude99(m): 9:30am On Feb 07, 2015
dunkem21:

Shebi all of Una say him weak and clueless join. I piri una
Re: How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! by freshdude99(m): 9:32am On Feb 07, 2015
nickusoro:

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Talking trash again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Fools Will Vote For General Muhammadu Buhari For President 2015 / Injustice In Kogi Politics / Top 10 Most Hated People In Nigeria (2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.