Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) (63288 Views)

Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? / Will U Marry A Girl That Exposed Her Body Like This In Music (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Sunnybabe(m): 8:01am On Feb 07, 2015
hrykanu231:
This one na gobe, original gobe...
ayakata grin grin grin ORIGINAL GOBE
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by mencade4: 8:01am On Feb 07, 2015
i love bre...easts.....and it is not there.....no way

2 Likes

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by udemedia: 8:01am On Feb 07, 2015
NEVER ... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 07, 2015
A woman's body is supposed to be soft and supple. Da fuq are you having a brick body for? These kind of ladies can't make my diick stand. . . Fvck! sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by emperorbarbosa1: 8:02am On Feb 07, 2015
Chaiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y not.....d girl na settima..........
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Lifebender(m): 8:02am On Feb 07, 2015
jaybee3:
Nahhhhh since Bobby na the koko

Youundecided
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Starthemes(m): 8:02am On Feb 07, 2015
she z nt dat badt buh me qo love-vendor am lyk m.j if ha wan date am
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Oskilala: 8:02am On Feb 07, 2015
YES! Exactly how i want cool
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by wallex2(m): 8:03am On Feb 07, 2015
Weytin cum make hedey diffrent from me?
When me and her dey commot pple dey see 2 goys instead of one boy and one girl
Abeg make she dey her lane I dey my o lane je je
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Chrisaali(f): 8:04am On Feb 07, 2015
Are they transgender? 'Cos I see both male and female hormones at work!
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by henryomez(m): 8:04am On Feb 07, 2015
I will only that i ll make sure we no go argue cos na dere wahala dey
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by aristocrazzy: 8:05am On Feb 07, 2015
This kine gf go flog me if I no cook indomie for her on friday night.
Lol!

1 Like

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 8:05am On Feb 07, 2015
Looks like Medunah
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by jamesadonai(m): 8:05am On Feb 07, 2015
Yes na becus she go help me fight my enemies

2 Likes

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by jaybee3(m): 8:05am On Feb 07, 2015
Lifebender:

Youundecided
Tell me ooooo if you get bobby as i go like queue sharpish cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by ignis: 8:06am On Feb 07, 2015
This lady can beat up her guy, anytime, any day.
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Beennkumar(m): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2015
I see males. embarassed
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by anonym0us: 8:08am On Feb 07, 2015
Even me no get packets
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Emmysteve(m): 8:09am On Feb 07, 2015
Cynthia Uwak.
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Lifebender(m): 8:10am On Feb 07, 2015
jaybee3:

Tell me ooooo if you get bobby as i go like queue sharpish cheesy cheesy

angry
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Medunah: 8:10am On Feb 07, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Looks like Medunah
Never knew u as a trouble maker oo but tnx anyway, i should be able to box pple's eye (urs 4 a start) with body like that
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Bifwoli: 8:10am On Feb 07, 2015
She was probably a man and later did sex change to a she.
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 07, 2015
She looks manly and might come across as a dyke but it should be basically about personality before looks.
I'm sure there are guys out there that would date her, obviously most NL guys are immature if looks mean everything to you.

1 Like

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 07, 2015
I dey craz how can i get married to a guy like me

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 07, 2015
Bifwoli:
She was probably a man and later did sex change to a she.

Okay, now you're just spreading rumours. Thats not fair!

1 Like

Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by coolzeal(m): 8:13am On Feb 07, 2015
I think am still homophobic and super straight. No... I cannot date a muscular woman or a woman that disguise or change her looks just to be like a man. I still crave for the smooth, soft and succulent part of a woman.
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by jaybee3(m): 8:13am On Feb 07, 2015
Lifebender:

angry
Smile jor... Fine girls don't get angry early in da morning
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Comradekenny(m): 8:15am On Feb 07, 2015
When am nt mad.....even love go fear to surface between me with dis 1......
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Adela10: 8:15am On Feb 07, 2015
Noting to compliment ma feelings Jorrrrr! Pls, I'm not available now... Don't even border trying next tym cos,I no dey!
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by momo22: 8:16am On Feb 07, 2015
I dey mad?
Re: Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) by Lifebender(m): 8:16am On Feb 07, 2015
jaybee3:

Smile jor... Fine girls don't get angry early in da morning

grin Oya see my perfect 32

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit / FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.