Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp (61968 Views)

Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants / Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by mustymatic(m): 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
fuckerholic:
Chai what a humiliation and shame for Osibanjo from the same people for which he hopes to garner surpport and votes from cheering up the very person he is claiming to wanting to liberate them from and thereby contesting against..Osibanjo should just withdraw and immediatelly anounce his support for GEJ..my reasonable friendly advice though
d only one standing is gej himself, I also advice u to mind ur business
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Really? When did we start to respect the office? Hypocrites.
my brother,u can't blame me,am an aggrieved nigerian,no matter what happen,we will blame him cos we voted him and he disappointed us..what do u expect? And who do u expect me to blame? You? We must vent our anger on someone,and he is just the right person so no vex u hear?

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Dewze(m): 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
southniyikaye:
no matter how stupid,crazy,mad,idiotic and an asshole gej is,he is still d president,the office is being respected not the person!

I wonder what you had to say when you heard GEJ was booed there. If you did not condemn it, then you are a hypocrite and a devil.

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by dorodee(m): 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
zingywingy:
But people didnt stand up for him now...unlike winners..thou people booed the clueless GEJ in winners..I wish Buhari
could visit any of these churches and see if the pastors could be able to control the chants for change..
GMB we want

Buhari should visit church abii... don't worry you will know what an extremist he is after the election.

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by mustymatic(m): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
Rextayne:
Hahahahahaha osibanjo go frown tire cheesy anyway
Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ
How market na? tongue
Rextayne:
Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ
How market na?

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jodesky:

Did u say 'frown' ?
Its either that u are blind or downright stupid or both.
Half-education is a disease!
get off my mention Ediot!

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
mustymatic:

How market na? tongue
How market na?
we thank God. smiley

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by okitom(m): 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
Who GOD has blessed,no man can curse.GOODLUCK till my mum turns back to virgin.

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Champele(m): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
I notice that some dudes here are using APC e-rats to gather likes this days.lol.
Rextayne:
Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
Champele:
I notice that some dudes here are using APC e-rats to gather likes this days.lol.
hmmm
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Allisonrichy(m): 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
Itz GEJ all the wat till 2019 even GMB Osibanjo and Amaechi knw too well dat GEJ is d man to win

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by paycash: 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
Why are we afraid of elections ?
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by udysweet(f): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
*Gently walks out of thread*
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by tomzman: 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
The only thing I admire about GEJ is his humility and calmness.

But it's time for change. It's time to move Nigeria forward.
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Loud ovations ? The crowd I'm seeing there doesn't look like they're giving any loud ovation. Even the general overseer of the church doesnt look happy sitting down beside jonathan in the first photo. Better stop deceiving urselves, no one is happy with this man. He must go. Nigeria needs him no more.
You've already taken God's job by judging your fellow man,whereas you do worse things,chief justice of the federation;people who can't even control their own families..

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Xavier9ja(m): 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
bobostykah:
the people you are seeing are the senior pastors of redeem (you can't expect them to start jumping)
take a look at d first pix before u quote me
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
Dewze:

I wonder what you had to say when you heard GEJ was booed there. If you did not condemn it, then you are a hypocrite and a devil.
I didn't even read that shit,I saw the headline,I jump am pass sincerely..
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Eluwilussit(m): 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
southniyikaye:
my brother,u can't blame me,am an aggrieved nigerian,no matter what happen,we will blame him cos we voted him and he disappointed us..what do u expect? And who do u expect me to blame? You? We must vent our anger on someone,and he is just the right person so no vex u hear?

I hear you, my person. Jonathan has tried. I am surprised at the sudden high expectations. No be naija again?

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by johnok(m): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
I WAS AT THE SERVICE! Daddy G.O shows he did not ENDORSED ANYBODY NOT EVEN Osinbajo!! Whose name was not mentioned. The crowd at the camp cannot be fooled by Tinumbu! If Buhari is indeed not an Islamic fanatics,and our votes matters,he could have shown up as well. AT THE CAMP YESTERDAY IT WAS GEL7/10 Osinbajo 2/10
.WHAT IS A REDEEMED PARISH PASTOR DOING AMONG HEAVILY DOMINATED ISLAMIC PARTY?

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by samplegirl(f): 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=donphilopus post=30505764]

That's what most of them don't know. I guess they were expecting the congregation to boo him like uncivilised fellows! Redeemers ain't like that. They know who to vote. Jonathan sure knows he's a goner. So, you guys should stop encouraging him wrongly.

Please do you know the meaning of the bold-red-word above. I know of only one REDEEMER.
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
Eluwilussit:

I hear you, my person. Jonathan has tried. I am surprised at the sudden high expectations. No be naija again?
that's my point exactly,my brother,we want make he change commot from former naija to new naija,where our resources won't be mismanaged,where our youths won't be jobless and our elders won't go hungry!! Why am most angry is,the job scam,jonathan persecuted nobody!! 20billion$,nothing was done about it...chibok girls,did u hear anytin again? According to statistics,fuel should be sold for 46naira,so why 87naira? See our soldiers,them turn dem to cowards!! Deprey wey suppose dey cell,gej pardon am..the list is endless my brother.

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Here2BustnScrew: 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
acidtalk:
Fellow compatriots the time has come again to decide our future and the future of our generation even yet unborn.

In about a week from now, we will be taking a decision to determine how things will play out in our lives in the next four years and beyond.

Have you decided on who you want to trust in handling the Security, Economy, Youth Development, Healthcare, Education, and General improvement of the affairs of Nigeria and its citizens? If you haven’t now is the time to realize something.

1) We trusted the last 6years into the hands of a man who people felt his “luck” might bring Luck to the land because of the way he has always risen to power but unfortunately, one man’s favour from God isn’t enough to bring about solution to the land.

2) A man who travels abroad for the slightest flu while ignoring the healthcare system of the entire nation

3) A man whose 6years in power could boast of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

4) A man whose campaign was based on personal attacks on his opponent about events that too place OVER 30YEARS AGAIN. Whereas can not boast of achieving anything in the last 6years.

5) A man who claims he doesn’t give a DAMN about not declaring his assets and also claims STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION

6) A man who gallivants with corrupt past and present individuals while ignoring honest and upright individuals in the land.

7) A man who can defend supposed militants in the October 1st Abuja bomb attack only to come several years later to LIE that the same militants he defended years back attempted to kill him just because the militants are not in support of his government.

8 ) A man whose wife controls almost all critical national issues. Fellow Nigerians ask yourself this question and be honest about it; “can Michael Obama debate of political, security, and governance issue in America? But yet we see nothing wrong in Patience Jonathan peddling into national issues.

9) A man whose ONLY achievement in 6years is boasting of some outdated railway construction that 98% of the Nigerian population do not make use of.

10) A man who under his watch Nigeria can’t boast of a National Carrier yet he has 5 presidential jet to his name and has helped all his associated acquire theirs.

11) A country that sells forms to unemployed Nigerians only to DUPE the same JOBLESS youths as neither the government or the agencies have any job for the youths.

12) A country whose Universities were close for over 6 months and polytechnics for over a year.

13) A country whose medical health workers go on strike all year round leading to millions of people’s sudden death.

14) A country whose citizens die in their thousands on a weekly basis without the president saying or doing absolutely nothing yet the same president sends messages to a country who lost JUST 5 citizens.

15) A president who has emptied the countries foreign reserve and yet cooks up report to hide his elicit acts

The list is endless my fellow Nigerians. This is the time to end all religious and ethnic sentiments and vote in an upright man.
A man who has NO TRACE of any corruption activities and whose associates have all performed averagely well as governors in their various states.

LETS BE WISE. OUR FUTURE IS AT STAKE. WE CAN’T AFFORD TO WASTE THE NEXT FOUR YEARS AGAIN.

VOTE OUT JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE BECAUSE WE HAVE TESTED HIM AND HE PROVED HE ISN’T A MAN TO GIVE A SECOND CHANCE TO.
Buhari isnt a man to give second chance to too..

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by estherdennis(f): 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
acidtalk:
Fellow compatriots the time has come again to decide our future and the future of our generation even yet unborn.

In about a week from now, we will be taking a decision to determine how things will play out in our lives in the next four years and beyond.

Have you decided on who you want to trust in handling the Security, Economy, Youth Development, Healthcare, Education, and General improvement of the affairs of Nigeria and its citizens? If you haven’t now is the time to realize something.

1) We trusted the last 6years into the hands of a man who people felt his “luck” might bring Luck to the land because of the way he has always risen to power but unfortunately, one man’s favour from God isn’t enough to bring about solution to the land.

2) A man who travels abroad for the slightest flu while ignoring the healthcare system of the entire nation

4) A man whose campaign was based on personal attacks on his opponent about events that too place OVER 30YEARS AGAIN. Whereas can not boast of achieving anything in the last 6years.

5) A man who claims he doesn’t give a DAMN about not declaring his assets and also claims STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION

6) A man who gallivants with corrupt past and present individuals while ignoring honest and upright individuals in the land.

7) A man who can defend supposed militants in the October 1st Abuja bomb attack only to come several years later to LIE that the same militants he defended years back attempted to kill him just because the militants are not in support of his government.

8 ) A man whose wife controls almost all critical national issues. Fellow Nigerians ask yourself this question and be honest about it; “can Michael Obama debate of political, security, and governance issue in America? But yet we see nothing wrong in Patience Jonathan peddling into national issues.

9) A man whose ONLY achievement in 6years is boasting of some outdated railway construction that 98% of the Nigerian population do not make use of.

10) A man who under his watch Nigeria can’t boast of a National Carrier yet he has 5 presidential jet to his name and has helped all his associated acquire theirs.

11) A country that sells forms to unemployed Nigerians only to DUPE the same JOBLESS youths as neither the government or the agencies have any job for the youths.

12) A country whose Universities were close for over 6 months and polytechnics for over a year.

13) A country whose medical health workers go on strike all year round leading to millions of people’s sudden death.

14) A country whose citizens die in their thousands on a weekly basis without the president saying or doing absolutely nothing yet the same president sends messages to a country who lost JUST 5 citizens.

15) A president who has emptied the countries foreign reserve and yet cooks up report to hide his elicit acts

The list is endless my fellow Nigerians. This is the time to end all religious and ethnic sentiments and vote in an upright man.
A man who has NO TRACE of any corruption activities and whose associates have all performed averagely well as governors in their various states.

LETS BE WISE. OUR FUTURE IS AT STAKE. WE CAN’T AFFORD TO WASTE THE NEXT FOUR YEARS AGAIN.

VOTE OUT JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE BECAUSE WE HAVE TESTED HIM AND HE PROVED HE ISN’T A MAN TO GIVE A SECOND CHANCE TO.
u re the one who sees nothing good in Jonathan's goverment So don't preach to us just go And vote who u like anD let us be.

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by PhockPhockMan: 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
donphilopus:

That's what most of them don't know. I guess they were expecting the congregation to boo him like uncivilised fellows! Redeemers ain't like that. They know who to vote. Jonathan sure knows he's a goner. So, you guys should stop encouraging him wrongly.
Do Nigerians gave Abacha this kind of loud ovation everywhere he goes?
It's still you people that write how the president is treated with disrespect in the north, now tell me, are they disrespecting the president or the presidency?

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by nortcentrallord(m): 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
southniyikaye:
no matter how stupid,crazy,mad,idiotic and an asshole gej is,he is still d president,the office is being respected not the person!
You sound frustrated. Hahahaha, but you have alwayz lacked respect even for the "office".I was expecting you to sa the redeemed church was paid by PDP too na. Hahahahahaha.... Diss me u won't get a reply for it.

Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by DavidHume(m): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
acidtalk:

I love your sincerity......pls mail me at Princeopegold1@gmail.com
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by Deeninetyseven(m): 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
simplemach:
Ofcourse he should, he is still the president dont forget.
I stand to disagree on that. He is still the president, but the rate at which people want him out of office, I don't think he deserves such ovation or whatever.
That shows that people still love the president.
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by DzTzl(f): 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
dorodee:

Buhari should visit church abii... don't worry you will know what an extremist he is after the election.
of course he was at RCCG ydae, guess op forgot to add dt bt he didn't stay there for long!
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by tijehi(f): 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
zingywingy:
But people didnt stand up for him now...unlike winners..thou people booed the clueless GEJ in winners..I wish Buhari
could visit any of these churches and see if the pastors could be able to control the chants for change..
GMB we want

Oga o, Buhari was with Adeboye during January 2015 thanksgiving service.
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by yomanovic: 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
fuckerholic:
Chai what a humiliation and shame for Osibanjo from the same people for which he hopes to garner surpport and votes from cheering up the very person he is claiming to wanting to liberate them from and thereby contesting against..Osibanjo should just withdraw and immediatelly anounce his support for GEJ..my reasonable friendly advice though

Your statement is shameful. You expect redeemed church members to boo the president? Why you dey think like chicken like this?

Moreso, do you expect Osinbajo to boycott the president? Osinbajo is a mature politician and not a do or die politician.

By the way, with all that pdp has done in recent times, they have always only succeeded in campaigning for GMB/PYO. It is evident in all online poles conducted by pdp allies themselves.
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by nortcentrallord(m): 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

Buhari isnt a man to give second chance to too..
Ok sir but first can you define Democracy for me?
Define rule of law?
Define corruption?
Define human rights?
Define how democracy works?
The power of a democratic president?
Define the power of the three arms of government?
Tell me 1 single responsibility of the president he hasn't carried out over the last 6 years. UntiLl you define these and apply them to Nigeria, Buhari can never get my vote... It appears it is the six years that is boiling a whole lot of you guyz.
Re: Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp by acidtalk: 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
hardeyincah:
after all ur dirty points, u are not ashamed... Just 1 like for u and buhari.... Too bad

Can you now EDIT this crap because you should now BURY your head in shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Military Officer Confronts Policemen Shooting At Unarmed Protesters / Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) / 'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70