Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Added Livescore And Soccer Prediction To My Blog What Do You Think?(pc View) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Added Livescore And Soccer Prediction To My Blog What Do You Think?(pc View) (1328 Views)

I Have 300K To Invest With On My Blog, What And What Should I Get? / Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? / Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Added Livescore And Soccer Prediction To My Blog What Do You Think?(pc View) by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 07, 2015
I added a soccer prediction page and live score to my blogs PC view . advice pls... http://amebocity.com
Re: Added Livescore And Soccer Prediction To My Blog What Do You Think?(pc View) by luigiajah(m): 6:53am On Feb 08, 2015
Issokay Buh You Should have Focused On Putting It On The Mobile View... Responsive Blogger Templates Should Help.. You can check the link on my signature
Re: Added Livescore And Soccer Prediction To My Blog What Do You Think?(pc View) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
luigiajah:
Issokay Buh You Should have Focused On Putting It On The Mobile View... Responsive Blogger Templates Should Help.. You can check the link on my signature
thanks a lot . so the PC view is OK?

(1) (Reply)

Ecommerce Website Development With Any Payment Integration / Clarifications Regarding Closure Of Mywapblog.com / Promotion Is The Key To A Successful Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.