Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ (3027 Views)

Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story / Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" / Romancelanders Hall Of Fame 2016 Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by luigiajah(m): 10:27am On Feb 07, 2015
Welcome

★★★ Romance Section's Hall Of Fame™★★★

VIP'S

tosyne2much
elantraceey
Unibenstudent
Ireneony
Tallesty1
Naijaboiy
Alberto2k
Farano
Pasqal09
Luigiajah
Kachisbarbie
Rodriquez
Samflexxy
MrCork
EroticAngelina
Mirexx
Cutieberie1

These Are Those Who Make This Section Very Interesting..

MORE CATEGORIES LOADING.....

1 Like

Re: ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by alberto2k(m): 10:35am On Feb 07, 2015
*Parks bus, climbs on the rooftop to observe clearly*
Re: ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by mirexxx(f): 10:40am On Feb 07, 2015
all this una biased lists. nansense!! smileysmiley
get busy with sumfin else jare
anoda controversial thread undecided

1 Like

Re: ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by vizkiz: 10:41am On Feb 07, 2015
after seeing this shiii...I think I'll have to vote for buhari.
We youth need jobs mehn! angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by elantraceey(f): 10:55am On Feb 07, 2015
Blackett:
You must be a jobless 1diot. What fame on cyberspace? Your mates are striving to get on forbes list and you're drumming up fame on a forum. What is the net worth of all those people you mentioned up there and what has been their achievements to their community? Nonsense.

Why do you keep hating on every thread undecided undecided
Re: ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 07, 2015
elantraceey:

And you are?

1 Like

Re: ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by elantraceey(f): 10:59am On Feb 07, 2015
Blackett:
And you are?

Someone you don't wanna know undecided
Re: ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 07, 2015
elantraceey:

Someone you don't wanna know undecided
Yeah. I didn't give 2 fvcks about you till you quoted me. Wtf do you want?

1 Like

Re: ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 07, 2015
Oh I see your name is on the "fame" list. No wonder you think I want to know you. 2 words - fvck you.

4 Likes

Re: ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by elantraceey(f): 11:04am On Feb 07, 2015
Blackett:
Yeah. I didn't give 2 fvcks about you till you quoted me. Wtf do you want?

My concern is not about this thread but every single thread i've seen your comment on since morning undecided

Anyway it's none of my business you can keep hating but it will do you no good.
Re: ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 07, 2015
elantraceey:

My concern is not about this thread but every single thread i've seen your comment on since morning undecided

Hating on who? Someone that is something, has something, or just plain ol jobless on cyberspace?

Mind how you use the word hate. I can't hate on people I don't care about. And the number of people I care about(them or their feelings) on nairaland is zero!

2 Likes

Re: ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 07, 2015
See the faces of NL gigolos n casanovas cheesy grin
Re: ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 07, 2015
mirexxx:
I don't know what makes them think their opinion matters or is relevant. is this not the boy that was crushing foolishly on one girl the other time?
Re: ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by mirexxx(f): 11:56am On Feb 07, 2015
Prixus:

I don't know what makes them think their opinion matters or is relevant. is this not the boy that was crushing foolishly on one girl the other time?
its him
Re: ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by TrueFcts(f): 11:56am On Feb 07, 2015
Please stop all this..... Its un called for
Re: ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by valdes00(m): 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Blackett:
Hating on who? Someone that is something, has something, or just plain ol jobless on cyberspace?

Mind how you use the word hate. I can't hate on people I don't care about. And the number of people I care about(them or their feelings) on nairaland is zero!
Guy.. Thumbs up... I jus lik d way u dey answer anybody wit ur comment.... D tin dey swt me ehn...

1 Like

Re: ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by auntymi(f): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
Blackett:
You must be a jobless 1diot. What fame on cyberspace? Your mates are striving to get on forbes list and you're drumming up fame on a forum. What is the net worth of all those people you mentioned up there and what has been their achievements to their community? Nonsense.
u really make sense, bt i'm nt in suppoRt of coursin him
Re: ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by Juliano47(m): 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
elantraceey:

if someone's opinions ain't on same levels as yours, it doesn't mean they hating....got that? angry

1 Like

Re: ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
Blackett:
jealous!!!
Re: ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by Juliano47(m): 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
So disappointed in OP for creating such a moronic thread....anyway, the Mods allowed it....can't blame him fully. Depressing something angry

1 Like

Re: ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
alberto2k:
*Parks bus, climbs on the rooftop to observe clearly*
happy!!!
Re: ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by Juliano47(m): 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
diddydiva:

jealous!!!
you'll be in same shoes (assuming he was jealous, of course) if one of your cyber-lovers wasn't listed.
Re: ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
mirexxx:
angry!!!
Re: ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
vizkiz:
after seeing this shiii...I think I'll have to vote for buhari.
We youth need jobs mehn! angry
irritated!!!
Re: ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
elantraceey:

satisfied!!!
Re: ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
See the faces of NL gigolos n casanovas cheesy grin
funny!!!
Re: ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by alberto2k(m): 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
diddydiva:

happy!!!

Who is this? undecided

And why are u quoting me? undecided

1 Like

Re: ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by mirexxx(f): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
diddydiva:

angry!!!
go solve ur anger issues then smiley
Re: ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
Prixus:

supportive!!!
Re: ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by cutieberie1(f): 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
mirexxx:

lol..
Re: ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
Juliano47:
you'll be in same shoes (assuming he was jealous, of course) if one of your cyber-lovers wasn't listed.

waooooo

did I actually quote u?

anyways I don't have cyber lovers huh?

get DAT into your thick skull

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Use Your Tithe Money For Make-up!!! / . / A Thought Inspired By Ivvy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.