Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 - Sports (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 (103419 Views)

Ivory Coast Vs Senegal Match Abandoned After Fans Invade Pitch(pics+video) / Nigeria Vs Senegal: AYC 2015 Final (1 - 0) On 22nd March 2015 / South Africa Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 27th January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by vandalZA(m): 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
VandalZA
Am on top of the KWERE KWERES today...One of their bitches insulted South Africans...
never mind Nigerians they've been living in a dream since 1960 until today

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by dieantwordRSA: 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
VandalZA
Please look for that thread broer I can't seem to find it now. Where's Nobody and 14 these days...if u find it Pls post it here for me. I want to expose this CHEAP PITCH BLACK STINKING SLUT from Ghana. Just imagine Ghanaians....the stinkies. grin grin grin grin
this bitch mentioned she use to get taunted at school hence she took her hate for SA to NL. If I see any Ghanaian bitch am gonna make MONEKY CHANTS from today. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by dieantwordRSA: 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
Please look for that Thread I saw it here on Nairaland and online. Its an article writen by a Nigerian lady who use to live in SA where she analyzes the type of Nigerians living in SA. She mentioned most were Igbo Yahoo boys and mentioned the "Nigerian ASHAWOS in SA streets". I will bring that shit here if I find it.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that was an honest post by a Nigerian lady in SA. Not the wishy washy crap that was spitted by Volvo. She got "1 pitch black kwere kwere like" for her empty claim. grin grin grin grin grin grin

vandalZA:
never mind Nigerians they've been living in a dream since 1960 until today
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by vandalZA(m): 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
VandalZA
Please look for that thread broer I can't seem to find it now. Where's Nobody and 14 these days...if u find it Pls post it here for me. I want to expose this CHEAP PITCH BLACK STINKING SLUT from Ghana. Just imagine Ghanaians....the stinkies. grin grin grin grin
this bitch mentioned she use to get taunted at school hence she took her hate for SA to NL. If I see any Ghanaian bitch am gonna make MONEKY CHANTS from today. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss
ok
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
@Volvo
You know you can only insult me here infront of this BABOON GANG. In SA I would have bleeped up at the spot and did the same to your brother.
PITCH BLACK APE...Msunu kanyoko mfene ndini. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Am glad this type of shit is happening on young people between age 18-30 yrs in SA. WE HATE U APES. Zimbabweans hate u as well.....Am sure Volvo would have been at the graveyard blogging from there. KEEP THAT SPIRIT UP VOLVO AND TRY TO INSULT PEOPLE IN S.A. IN PERSON NEXT TIME. Instead of hiding here on Nairaland and see what will happen. Pitch black bitch one day you will TORCHED ALIVE motherfucker.

Nigerian girl murdered in South Africa by her Zimbabwean Lover!
27/05/2014 08:11:00 // Headline | Nigerian girl murdered in South Africa by her Zimbabwean Lover!

The Nigerian girl, Naizi, studying in South Africa, was murdered by her Zimbabwean boyfriend on Saturday morning.
According to her friends who sent this story;
“She has been dating the Zimbabwean boy for a while but she got tired because it was an abusive relationship, he would hit her at any slightest provocation and she loved him still.
She knew he was bad for her but it was hard to let him go because she loved him.”
“She finally summoned up courage and broke up with him in December 2013. The guy however refused to let her go, he was always threatening her….she reported him to the school authority and he was sanctioned.
Fast forward to Saturday morning, he showed up in her room….argument here and there, beatings and he ended up murdering her. On realizing what he had done, he ran out, went to the security officials and cooked up a story.

Murder is not a thing to be proud of whether you are xenophobic or not. A time will come when the whole of Africa or the World will have to unite against a common cause, but perhaps the likes of you will be the first to be extinguished because you do not count in that number.

Right now you are not sane and I advise you seek medical help. You have just promoted murder over ethnic differences. That shows something has gone out of place.

My advice: Seek medical help now.

3 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by RoyalPearl(f): 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
Modified
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by dieantwordRSA: 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
Volvo
SA IS A MINING COUNTRY AND HAS BEEN LEADING IN GOLD AND DIAMONDS FOR OVER 100 YEARS. Joburg was built out of GOLD MONEY.

WE WALK ON GOLD HENCE WE'RE LOUDEST.
Alan Knott-Craig’s Three Reasons Not to Panic about South Africa
by Nicola on May 12th, 2014

Really, Don't Panic! Alan Knott-Craig, author of Really, Don’t Panic!, shares three reasons not to stress about the state of South Africa.

Talking on The Complimentary Breakfast on Jacaranda FM, Knott-Craig says his first reason would be economic fundamentals.

“If you just look at the resources we have in the ground, there’s something like $5 trillion of resources sitting under the ground, waiting for opportunity,” Knott-Craig says. “And if you take into account that it was the gold that made South Africa, and that was only $1.5 trillion over a hundred years, we’ve still got a lot of runway”

Listen to the full interview here:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pitch black bitch made noise about tax. VandalZA that the same MONKEY TRICKS they used on Toix against African Americans in USA. Calling em names and shit.

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by RoyalPearl(f): 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
V0lv0:
^^ Typical primitive xenophobic ape. Lol you are the biggest coward on earth. Btw I spoke to the person you were claiming to be. I did not even have too cos you are too barbaric and primitive to be from Ghana.

You need psychological help or better yet Jesus. This hate in you is killing you. I understand that your gal left you for a Nigerian but don't make your problems mine or Ghana's problems.

Ignore mode activated smiley

Please peeps ignore him. He needs to get a real job and stop living of them government grants.

South African men are the worst men in Africa and you are doing a pretty good job of showing why. Sies
Detective Volvo. How are you? lol I think you hurt someone's feelings. But on a serious note I really never knew they were like this. Always used to defend them so much but now I know better. You are right about ignoring them. A lot of these peeps are just craving for attention and it sure hurts more when they are ignored.

Sad part is they don't realise how dumb and desperate they look. I just feel sorry for the good ones. This site is not just viewed by us but a lot of people(foreigners) and as such wrong ideas/perceptions will be created about them when others view such threads.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by dieantwordRSA: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
^^^^^Yes already in SA the Mail and Guardian and Sunday Times mentioned how bleeped up Nairaland was.

Thats when Nigerian monkeys were trying to defend Nigeria and fiddling with the number of dead Southies. Their journo got GATVOL about Nigeria. We know the broke owner of Nairaland ASS-EWA. they call him SEUN...pitch black nigger from Logos.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
Honeric01 you need to chain someone here o
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by dieantwordRSA: 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
GOT IT THIS IS AN HONEST POST I'VE EVER SEEN BY THESE BOONS. grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss

[b]Warning to Nigerians coming to South Africa, by Chika Osueze
January 29, 2013 by j j

For anyone thinking of coming to South Africa from Nigeria, you better do your home work well. Otherwise you will regret at last.

To be fair and honest to South Africa, there are some very nice and wonderful people out there, but they are greatly outnumbered by the bigots among them. I live and work in South Africa and I’ve observed a bias pattern in judicial procedures and policing as regards to corruption and crime prevention.

My assertions are based on my day to day experience and observation as a resident. I have no statistical analysis of the Nigerian population living in South Africa neither do I have the exact figures or nationality of the number of cases prosecuted by the South African judiciary.

From the Nigerian side, the easterners (Igbos) out-number other ethnic groups within the Nigerian community here. That’s why most Nigerians you meet are from the east. A lot (of) Nigerians you meet are not in South Africa to study, though they are enrolled in one college or another, they are semi-illiterates or outright illiterates, very lousy, brash and arrogant (for reasons I don’t understand). Then we have the stranded group who were duped by travel agents into thinking the pasture in South Africa is greener.

In short, you meet criminals of all shapes, size and age. They just sleep, eat, wake up, and hope the next “Mugu” pays. They are so much, you’ll think all Nigerians living in South Africa are criminals, but we have bright students doing well and graduating in South African Universities, we have gainfully employed graduates trained by South Africans themselves (few) and business men and women doing legitimate business exporting goods to and from Nigeria (also few compared to the population of the Nigerian community). But the dot.com or Yahoo boys and drug traffickers are so high in number it seems they’ve all relocated from Nigeria to South Africa. Conditions here favor them.

Basic infrastructure is great here compared to what we have in Nigeria. 24 hours electricity, running water, well laid roads, affordable high speed internet, compact 3/4 bedroom apartment, affordable furniture, little or no scrutiny on international remittance etc. South Africa is a Yahoo Boy’s paradise. Though, most foreigners especially new comers call them as lazy and silly .

On the South African side, you’ll meet the White Supremacist. A white bigot, loud, aggressive and assertive. He (male and female) hates Blacks and despises Nigerians in particular. He wants to protect the “sanctity” of White superiority; State resources are at his disposal. His opinion and interest supersedes that of others. His ancestors are the second settlers in South Africa. His interpretation of the freedom dictates and guides that the White community must be in control of economic power in South Africa. His favourite question when he meets you for the first time in class or anywhere he sees you provided your black is “Are you a Nigerian?”. He runs the country economically and he knows the “risk” of doing any business with most Nigerians.

Then we have the South African indigenous Chauvinist or the BEE boy, a business tycoon/ hard working student. Drives flashy cars, he believes his ancestors are the real owners of the South. He is rich and he has read stories of Nigerians using South African girls as drug mules, black/chemical money stories; he has seen or read of stranded Nigerians who loiter around the streets of Hillbrow begging for money (these stranded guys don’t shower, so they stink). He cringes when you happen to be in the same elevator, crosses to the other side of the road when you are walking towards each other and always thinks you need something from him any time you try to talk to him. He has held on to so many Nigerian horrible stories and thinks every Nigerian is like that.

Then, we have the Angry Jews, always pissed off and mean-mugging you. He has been discriminated against so much that even his language is not included in the country’s ATM machine .He is always trying to pick fights with you and the first comment he makes is “THIS IS MY COUNTRY!”. He’ll smash his crash helmet on you at the slightest provocation or stab you. He also reads of atrocities committed by Nigerians and sees you as a threat.

So, living in South Africa has made me a racism connoisseur of sought. In fact, I have become so sensitive that I believe I can tell if an individual is racist within a few seconds of being around him or her. There are people in South Africa whose sole purpose in life is just to ruin your day. Racism in South Africa is perfect. It is subtle when it needs to be and brass when necessary.

As a foreigner you might be misled into thinking South Africa is a boring place and no one gives a damn about you, so you can do whatever you like and get away with it. No, you are seriously mistaken. South Africa sometimes feels like the Islamic Republic of Iran we watch on T.V. Some citizens are very nosy and they watch and observe every move you make. I read a news article some weeks ago that says about 80% of Police personnel don’t do normal Policing but rather, spy and gather intelligence.

So, my point is this: South Africa is a tightly controlled society where the authorities decide what business prospers, whether legal or otherwise. Elements within the certain faceless authorities control the drug trade, the distributors are under their command and they arrest them when it’s politically needed to unite the country against a common enemy. We hear of stories of Cuban and Libyan drug traffickers who are quietly deported and warned never to return to South Africa but other nationalities are shown off as trophy in front of news men who broadcast and publish sensational news headlines.

SADC countries are united against drug trafficking and they hold meetings regularly to discuss new strategies on deterrent, Life imprisonment. But our boys would not listen. Too bad.

In all fairness to the South African authorities , Whatever measures they take to combat drug trafficking in this country could be justified considering that foreigners have turned their teenage girls into drug addicts.

Nigerians in South Africa: please behave ethically because God and justice will judge at the end of time.

Chika, a Nigerian, writes from Republic of South Africa[/b]
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by RoyalPearl(f): 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
RoyalPearl
I will try and bring that thread about YAHOO BOYS IN S.A. tomorrow shit is gonna hit the fan. Out of all people Ghanaian slummies. No we will bring this thread down.
Don't bother. Unlike you I am a busy lady with important things to do and think about. Go and find your mates and irk to play with. I like to be stimulated intellectually smiley

Do have yourself a good day.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by RoyalPearl(f): 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
Motherforker12:

Now I know who u are. You are also that demented South African on topix Zeus that always talk ish about west africans and sometimes even your own South Africans.

You are totally a mental case, most people when they admired someone will start by hating on them as time goes by and they figured that they can't be like them or beat them then they join them. You case is completely the opposite first you wanted to be like us to the point of claiming that your dad is Ghanaian but after you were denied, now you have resulted to insults and hate. Like the saying goes

Imitation is the highest form of flattery, but clones kind of get it wrong because we are promoting individuality and being proud of being yourself.
he is just mad cos he can't sit with us lol. No new friends :-p

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by thaoriginator: 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
cocostrawberry:
Ghana and u?
Nigeria. I have a Ghana/Nigerian friend he use to travel to accra a lot.. I will like to visit someday too wink
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by V0lv0(f): 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
The number of times this mphetu boy mentioned my name says it all. But you brought it all on yourself. I told you countless times stop bringing Ghana into your ish but you would not listen till I eventually had to expose your lying bottom.

I almost feel bad now cheesy. Come here let me get you your favourite nyama(meat) from mzolis and black label so you can grow your as..sss and belly as the norm with you guys. Reminds me of a guy i saw today. Nigga had hips that did not quit and an a.s.s.s that did not lie shocked shocked.

mphethu Stop wasting money in the gym when you know that the whole weekend you will be babalas of alcohol and nyama. Just don't get into any fights in the sheebeens/taverns cos even BEE will not save your uncivilised a.ssss.. then.

Chisa mpama I bet that's your anthem isn't it grin grin. Song just makes me think of you.

7 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
Thanks honeric01. I think the troll has been banned.

2 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Weah96: 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
^^^^^Yes already in SA the Mail and Guardian and Sunday Times mentioned how bleeped up Nairaland was.

Thats when Nigerian monkeys were trying to defend Nigeria and fiddling with the number of dead Southies. Their journo got GATVOL about Nigeria. We know the broke owner of Nairaland ASS-EWA. they call him SEUN...pitch black nigger from Logos.

All apes have pale skin. They're the real ancestors of pale people. That's why you never see monkeys and baboons with full lips. They all look like John McCain. Do your research well. We are the true humans, built to tolerate prolonged exposure to the stars and light, particularly our own sun, without incurring DNA damage. You are bacteria, bred to do well in the darkness, the laboratory product of a relationship between a mad African scientist and a chimpanzee. The only star in our solar system hates you, like it hates bacteria. Go figure.

This is courtesy of Minister Farrakhan. Go f))uck yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 11, 2015
Ariel20:
Je suis tres contente!

Dear coach,

I love you so much,

Did anyone notice how handsome the Cote d'Ivoire players are?
i knew it! Aintcha on a mission to get a fucck by all means possible?!! Desparation is now leading u to ivory coast,HOLLY BANANAS!

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time / The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic / Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.