Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Happy New Year To U All - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Year To U All (619 Views)

No Face But Want To Talk Big Hell No. To U All! / Face Me I Face U - All The Women Are Pregnant! / I Need Help Please From U All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Year To U All by pheesayor(m): 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2008
2008, the year leap year, the year of multiple notable deaths, the year of different happenings and the year I lost two friends in two weeks has finally come to an end.
First I will thank God I made cos I almost lost my life too in an accident.
Life was good this year, all I wanted was fulfilled except one, no steady lover. Nevertheless, I'm grateful for surviving this leap year.

And with this I wish every NAIRALANDER a happy and prosperous 2009. May our dreams be filfilled and may we live to tell the story at the end,

Much love from , Pheesayor!!!
Re: Happy New Year To U All by Don4life: 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2008
We Wish u D same
Re: Happy New Year To U All by Shaz(f): 3:49am On Jan 01, 2009
Happy new year to y'all too. . xx
Re: Happy New Year To U All by luck007(m): 6:15am On Jan 01, 2009
Happy new Year to all my nairalanders. Happy New Year once more. We made it, glory be to God. We should be Happy right now, I'm popping shampane right now!! Happy New Year !!! Again

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo For Real On Nairaland / Attn: Seun / There Are Rotten Girls In Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.