Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,819 members, 7,889,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections (15221 Views)

Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) / Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha / Kwankwaso Visits Shehu Sani In Kaduna Over Death His Mother. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Bobandgreat: 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Caseless:
u knw tudun wada and riasa nau. Na only dem fit cross the river. Abi u no how dem de deal with tirkania and nasarawa? If soldiers are not positioned around that bridge, trust them to cross.

I hope u live in Kaduna and not somewhere in Lagos. May your relations be in front of the 'movement'. You are caseless.

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by arewafederation: 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

Why are you getting angry....he doesn't need to know you before he empathize with your poor family...

I wonder oooooo! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by arewafederation: 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:
Hahahahahahaha...a lot of certified clowns in town gringrin

You are supposed to say Amen to my prayers.
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:
Honestly, you really need a clinical psychologist; never knew it has degenerated to this level.grin Smh

Your poor mother is dying and you spend all your life on NL....very bad!!

I can only imaging the horror on her face if she knows you still steal her money to buy data. grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

Your poor mother is dying and you spend all your life on NL....very bad!!
Continue fooling yourself if that's what makes you happy. grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:
Continue fooling yourself if that's what makes you happy. grin

Now everybody on NL is aware that your mother is dying of cancer and your sister visit my office to beg for money...Very shameful indeed!

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

Now everybody on NL is aware that your mother is dying of cancer and your sister visit my office to beg for money...Very shameful indeed!
How market?grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:
How market?grin
Lool, English is hard!!

2 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:
How market?grin

Hope your mother do get the message I sends through your sister...?it would be bad if she has been keeping part of the money

Money is an issue in your family...
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

Hope your mother have been getting the message I sends through your sister...?it would be bad if she has been keeping part of the money
Senility at its peakgrin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:
Senility at its peakgrin

If your father is as responsible as he ought to.....your life won't be this horrible....I feel your family pains.... grin grin

May God heal the pains in your family....Amin. NAIRALAND will keep your mother in our prayers...
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
mhizenugu:
Lool, English is hard!!
The old boy calls every Díck, Tom and Harry "olodo" not remembering that "he who lives in glass house should not throw stones".

3 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

If your father is as responsible as he ought to.....your life won't be this horrible....I feel your family pains....

May God heal the pains in your family....Amin.
Pa Ilugunboy, am just respecting you because your senile nature, if not would have gone bananas on you but was advised not to do so. Continue with your hallucinatiön grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:
Pa Ilugunboy, am just respecting you because your senile nature, if not would have gone bananas on you but was advised not to do so. Continue with your hallucinatiön grin

May your father life be miserable till his dying day for not been responsible.....

Your dying mother will forever curse the day she set her eyes on the irresponsible swine you call a father....

I also curse the day she made the mistake to sleep with that swine to conceived a hopeless animal like you.... grin

I know you will surface here with another moniker after this shame....

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

How is your sick mum doing? Hope there is enough money now for her chemotherapy session...let your ashewoooo sisters hustle wella or she will die...
You're a certified jester. You are a thing of comic relief grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
Macelliot:
Larger percentage of yorubas and Hausas are against Break-up, but the Igbos fully supports breakup. We the Igbos and S-south are tired of Nothern born to rule mentality and as for the yorubas, some of them are deceivers. The North is really afraid... Northern Nigeria will be like Niger republic.... If Nigeria breakup, Biafra will out-grow Oduduwa & Arewa republic put together....
In Biafra we Stand.
Land of the rising Sun.

Let me give you a true picture of your Biafra Nation in the next 30yrs; Central Africa and your Biafra Nation ll be in the same league of Nations as soon as we all part ways.

You have everything in common with Central Africa and the common one is being landlocked.

Pls, bookmark this page and if you are better than Central Africa in the next 30yrs, call me names.

Watch out for this after separation, Igbos ll be the first asylum seekers in either Odua Nation or Arewa Nation; I can bet my life on this......

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Chikamary20(m): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
knw tudun wada and riasa nau. Na only dem fit cross the river. Abi u no how dem de deal with tirkania and nasarawa? If soldiers are not positioned around that bridge, trust them to cross.hausa=senseless
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:
You think I'm a coward like you grin

Ahahahahhaa....see this useless goat.....I know your mother sickness is taking a toll on your mental state...

Why do you always change to this handle if not that you are a foolish ibo coward ....

Why not post with your handle...Oloshi omo Yibooo... grin

Your mother is on the verge of death and your are here trolling on NL with different monikers....

May God punish your suffering family if this is not your main handle...Amin

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

Ahahahahhaa....see this useless goat.....I know your mother sickness is taking a toll on your mental state...

Why do you always change to this handle if not that you are a foolish ibo coward ....

Google my handle, you will learn more from it. Once more wisdom is not a function of age. grin

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:
Google my handle, you will learn more frow it. One more wisdom is not a function of age. grin

God punish you if this is not just one of your numerous monikers you troll with.....bastard Yibooo son of a dying harlottt. grin

May your father rot in hell for being a bad role model to you his children...

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Bobandgreat: 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
ilugunboy:

Your mother is on the verge of death and your are here trolling on NL with different monikers....

Yoruba can curse eh! Dem take curse curse una? Haba! give peace a chance.
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
Bobandgreat:

[s]Yoruba can curse eh! Dem take curse curse una? Haba! give peace a chance.[/s]
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

God punish you if this is not just one of your numerous monikers you troll with.....bastard Yibooo son of a dying harlottt. grin
Your clueless is legendary and shouldn't be taken seriously. grin
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:
Your clueless is legendary and shouldn't be taken seriously. grin

Better than your father that can't afford 120k to take care of your dying mother....but pushes his daughters into prostitution.

May your father life continue the way it is.....

I will rather die than to live the miserable life your father is living at the moment....drinking Ogogoro from morning till night....always drunk
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
Bobandgreat:
[color=#770077][/color]

Yoruba can curse eh! Dem take curse curse una? Haba! give peace a chance.
No mind the old boy, he is as old as Nigeria. Insult has been a trademark of those living in the Southwest.

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:
No mind the old boy, he is old as Nigeria. Insult has been a trademark of those living in the Southwest.

Continue to make yourself happy.....nairaland is the only place that gives you a semblance of a normal life grin

See the useless English the yibbbo ediot is writing....your mother sickness is getting at you...

The fool is looking for those to help him out.... grin

I will mess you up tonite that you will throw this handle away ...
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Let me give you a true picture of your Biafra Nation in the next 30yrs; Central Africa and your Biafra Nation ll be in the same league of Nations as soon as we all part ways.

You have everything in common with Central Africa and the common one is being landlocked.

Pls, bookmark this page and if you are better than Central Africa in the next 30yrs, call me names.

Watch out for this after separation, Igbos ll be the first asylum seekers in either Odua Nation or Arewa Nation; I can bet my life on this ......
Lmao,. Your life is obviously useless.. Can definitely bet my fat bum.. Loser!
Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

Better than your father that can afford 120k to take care of your dying mother....but pushes his daughters into prostitution.

May your father life continue the way it is.....
I'm just according you some respect due to your senile nature. If I go ballistics on you and your family, you will deactivate your handle due to shame. Have been avoiding that, although insult people has been the trademark of your tribe(Yoruba).The likes of Liar Mohammed, FFK, Okupe, Fayose, Akande, Obj etc are perfect examples.grin

1 Like

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
Descartes:
Am just according you some respect due to your senile nature. If I go ballistics on you and your family will deactivate your handle due to shame. Have been avoiding that, although insult people has been the trademark of your tribe(Yoruba).The likes of Liar Mohammed, FFK, Okupe, Fayose, Akande, Obj etc are perfect examples.grin

May God punish your useless father and your smelling dying mother..if you don't go ballistic .... grin

Ybiboooo coward....

Stupiddd mumu dropping smelly saliva since threatening to go ballistic ... grin

God punish you...

2 Likes

Re: Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections by Descartes: 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

May God punish your father and your smelling dying mother..if you don't go ballistic .... grin

Ybiboooo coward....
Calm down, already know that you are jittery.Slow and steady...grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Maku Denies Calling Jonathan A Boko Haram Sponsor / Osinbajo Opens Nigeria International Petroleum Summit / Nigeria Doctors Honour Godwin Maduka At The Centenary Dinner Anniversary In Abuj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.