Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) (32953 Views)

Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself / Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
Reno Omokri @renoomokri 4h
Your eyes dont deceive you! This is the train station at the Enugu end of the PH-Enugu route revived by GEJ #GEJisitâś“ pic.twitter.com/OISfDOlbCV

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/media/grid

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by tman14(m): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
Showing a picture of a train in the station is one thing. What I'm interested in is whether steady operations will be maintained.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
God bless President GEJ. Democracy is all about interest. That we don't support one party should not make you see me as an enemy to attack me in any way. It is thing of choice. We shall overcome in Jesus name, Amen!

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by usernamez: 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Land Not for sale! Beware of my friend Ajanlekoko & his wife yanibo cry

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
To be sincere, Jonathan has done well for this government just that people won't admit it. The only problem with him is; not taking decisions by himself.

APC is trying to sell fraudlent change to us. Check out how Fashola hijacked "Lagos state University" school fees to 350k but sheepishly reduced it to 25k, now that election is around.

APC members are wolf in sheep clothing - They are sugar coating us with sweet talks but it'll dawn on us if Buhari is elected.

#Ihaven'tdecided tongue

153 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Skako(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
Even our governor rauf aregbesola transformation still fine pass goodbye ebele Jonathan one's

sai buhari

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by jmoore(m): 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
tman14:
Showing a picture of a train in the station is one thing. What I'm interested in is whether steady operations will be maintained.

It is working. Log off from the internet and go and see with your eyes.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by stebell(m): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
Skako:
Even our governor rauf aregbesola transformation still fine pass goodbye ebele Jonathan one's

sai buhari

Mumu.

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Ivanspring(f): 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
Never seen a train before.
Never been on a train.
cry

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
Who uses this outdated train in any part of the world if not Nigeria You will have to get your panadol ready incase of any "emergency headache" that will attack you while you are in the silly train... And the spent billions of dollars to buy this trash. Smh

10 Likes

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Rilwayne001: 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
FrancisTony:
To be sincere, Jonathan has done well for this government just that people won't admit it. The only problem with him is; not taking decisions by himself.

Yes he has done well, especially in the northwest. despite setting aside N968bn to fight terrorism in Nigeria dailypost.ng/2014/05/24/budget-2014-jonathan-sets-aside-n968bn-fight-terrorism-nigeria/ and also despite taking N1billion loan to fight Boko haram www.premiumtimesng.com/news/168645-jonathan-gets-approval-to-borrow-1billion-to-fight-boko-haram.html yet over 15,000 have died so far and millions of our people are homless in those part of the country, over 200school girls went missing, he was even dancing a days after ovet 50children were killed in Yobe school attack. The question is where is this money going to? Perhaps, to the Boko haram, because I find it hard to believe that bh are more funded and more equipped than our military. and you are shout Train! Train!! Train!!! WTF angry

Is train all that we would eat? how many job opportunities has been created from his train transformation? Who uses those outdated train in any part of the world again despite allegedly spending billions of naira in buying those "pangolo" he call train? Is train the major thing you can point out as the only achievement that makes you think he has performed [size=15pt] bros are you okay [/size]

APC is trying to sell fraudlent change to us.

Yes. its a fraudulent Change to gullible nigerias who think train is all that we need in this country. SMH

Check out how Fashola hijacked "Lagos state University" school fees to 350k but sheepishly reduced it to 25k, now that election is around.

And why did jonaTAN reduce the price of petrol by N10 when we all know how drastically the price of oil as gone down in the world.

Is'nt that an attempt to buy our votes?

APC members are wolf in sheep clothing - They are sugar coating us with sweet talks but it'll dawn on us if Buhari is elected.

Let it be dawn on us, if he also go the way of this clueless government he will be booted out after 4years.

#Ihaven'tdecided tongue

The risk of a wrong decision is preferable to the terror of indecision. -----Maimonides

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by KwoiZabo(m): 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
Reviving the trains is the brain child of Sambo. He revived the train in Kaduna metro under 3 yrs as governor. I wonder what Osin-bade has done rather than to write fraudulent tax policies for LASG.
Goodluck/Sambo till 2019.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Yes he has done well, especially in the northwest. despite setting aside N968bn to fight terrorism in Nigeria dailypost.ng/2014/05/24/budget-2014-jonathan-sets-aside-n968bn-fight-terrorism-nigeria/ and also despite taking N1billion loan to fight Boko haram www.premiumtimesng.com/news/168645-jonathan-gets-approval-to-borrow-1billion-to-fight-boko-haram.html yet over 15,000 have died so far and millions of our people are homless in those part of the country, over 200school girls went missing, he was even dancing a days after ovet 50children were killed in Yobe school attack. The question is where is this money going to? Perhaps, to the Boko haram, because I find it hard to believe that bh are more funded and more equipped than our military. and you are shout Train! Train!! Train!!! WTF angry
The missing chibok girl is an APC & Buhari cheap propaganda to tag Goodluck Jonathan clueless and incompetent.
As a matter of fact, no girls were missing.
About fighting terrorism, the menace has been in existence long ago even before GEJ administration begun. So, don't heap all the blames on him.
By the way, I know that Goodluck hasn't done really well but he's not the worst president as APC and its cohorts are propagating. You guys should be truthful to yourself.
Goodluck current administration has produced its good and bad sides.
Meanwhile, Illiterate Buhari isn't a better option for us.

Is train all that we would eat? how many job opportunities has been created from his train transformation? Who uses those outdated train in any part of the world again despite allegedly spending billions of naira in buying those "pangolo" he call train? Is train the major thing you can point out as the only achievement that makes you think he has performed [size=15pt] bros are you okay [/size]
Atleast, he achieved something tangible.
Our Agriculture economy is blossoming and other sectors.
He built many Public federal university and "Federal University Oye Ekiti" which was established recently by GEJ was ranked 24th according to recently released Nigerian universities ranking. GEJ is working--I won't give the credit to PDP as a party.....
CNN listed Nigeria as one of the countries with fastest growing economies in 2015
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/cnn-verdict-an-affirmation-of-global-confidence-in-nigerias-economy-pdp/
What do you have to say about it?
APC E-rats like you & your cohorts are fast to point fingers at GEJ without scrutinizing well.

Yes. its a fraudulent Change to gullible nigerias who think train is all that we need in this country. SMH
We can't be deceived.
APC is trying to take us backward and keep deceiving us that they are for change. I'll never fall into their cheap blackmail in the name of fraudlent change.
There are better candidates out there.
By the way, I don't care who wins February14 presidential elections

And why did jonaTAN reduce the price of petrol by N10 when we all know how drastically the price of oil as gone down in the world.

Is'nt that an attempt to buy our votes?
No one cares

Let it be dawn on us, if he also go the way of this clueless government he will be booted out after 4years.
None of my business

The risk of a wrong decision is preferable to the terror of indecision. -----Maimonides
Choosing a better evil between GEJ and GMB is the greatest mistake Nigerians would make in their whole existence and electoral decisions.
They are indeed "Devil" and "Blue seas"..

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
president talk na do,GEJ TILL 2019

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by barackodam: 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
Tarrh.

Na by that one??

Abegi make we hear word jorrh.

What of his many unfulfilled promises.

Na now wey election don dey near na im him come dey do dem abi.

There is God!!!!
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by akashi01(m): 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
barackodam:
Tarrh.

Na by that one??

Abegi make we hear word jorrh.

What of his many unfulfilled promises.

Na now wey election don dey near na im him come dey do dem abi.

There is God!!!!
God bless you for this post

Vote out the retardd

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Collynzo9: 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
Skako:

sai buhari
Brown roofs and shanty houses transformation?
Don't make me laugh.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by mytime24(f): 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nice1
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by EdCure: 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
Be sure to see this on frontpage anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
[b]
jswags:
APC Leaders 22 Notable Quotes.
1] Go and die! - Oshiomole to the widow

2] I only reduced tuition fees to N50,000, I
did not reduce school fees. That's why the
students are paying N120,000- Fayemi

3] I only congratulated my brother, Ayo
Fayose, I did not concede defeat- Fayemi

4] APC will end bokoharam within 100 days
in office- Buhari

5] IBB is nigeria's biggest problem - Tinubu
(2004)

6] We need IBB's wisdom to move our
nation forward - Tinubu (2013)

7] If you pay N25,000 as school fees, you
will get N25,000 worth of knowledge. But if
you pay N350,000 as school fees, you will
get 8] N350,000 worth of knowledge- Raji
Fashola
8] You can't expect me to run for 2nd term
because it is only a failed student that
repeats a class- Raji Fashola

9] Abuja is not for poor people -Nasir El-
Rufai 2006.

10] Take charms, guns and cutlasses to
polling units- Aregbesola

11] If I lose the election, Nigeria will be soak
in blood- Buhari

12] I only got N5bn contract from CBN
governor- El rufai

13] If I don't allocate FCT lands to my friends
will I allocate it to my enemies." - Nasir el
Rufia to the Senate Committee 2009

14] If your monthly salary is below N100
000, leave Abuja because u don't deserve to
be there".- Mallam Nasir El-rufai, FCT Minister

- Addressing low Income Nigerians living in
Abuja in 2004

15] I open this university for the poor and
the school fees is N800,000.00- Atiku
abubakar

16] Tinubu is a regional leader - El rufai

17] Buhari is unelectable and not corruption
free - El rufai, (2011)

18] Rig election and be roasted - Tinubu
(2014).

19] He who make peaceful resolution
impossible makes violent resolution
inevitable. - Atiku Abubakar

20] Fashola should sack all striking workers
- Tinubu

21] I'll make d country ungovernable if I
lose the election- Buhari

22] If wat happenz in 2011 hapenz in 2015,
d "dog and d baboons will be soaked in
blood" - Buhari.
[/b]

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by iconize(m): 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
Skako:

sai buhari
Indeed! Transformations like the tallest talking drum in the world.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Skako(m): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
stebell:

Mumu.
like ur papa

1 Like

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by adedam007(m): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
So i never book space
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by bokohalal(m): 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
Okay, South east, vote for Goodluck Jonathan. The rest of us are for ONLY Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
bokohalal:
Okay, South east, vote for Goodluck Jonathan. The rest of us are for ONLY Buhari.
What's the one saying?
For you information, GEJ is from South south.

No one is influencing us because there are many easterners who support Buhari unlike South west that has been brainwashed by Tinubu etc

16 Likes

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by alaoeri: 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
I regard anything from reno like a pinch of salt. undecided
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by spinna: 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2015

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by jackpot(f): 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
bokohalal:
FOOOOL! angry

13 Likes

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Juliaann(f): 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
Skako:

sai buhari
To be honest you need a brain surgery

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by apcmustwin(f): 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
Skako:

sai buhari

Didirin

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
Is this what you call revive ? Nothing has been revived from what I'm seeing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seized Allocation: "We Warned You, FG Tells Fayose.. / 939,268 Votes Were Rejected In Presidential Election / Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.