Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,380 members, 7,800,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. (7675 Views)

Funny quotes You Have Never Heard,read This / Guilty Or Not? Top 10 Quotes You Never Realised Were Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
I share the quotations that have inspired me as I’ve launched my thread, written my
books and raised my
children. In the spirit of
self motivation, here
are some
inspirational quotes.
Discover the timeless advice that the world’s great thinkers, billionaires, writers and business people have to offer.
Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made
them feel.
Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
Life is about making
an impact, not making an income.
Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
Whatever the mind of
man can conceive and
believe, it can achieve.
Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
Strive not to be a
success, but rather to be of value.
Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
Two roads diverged
in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.
Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse
Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
I’ve missed more
than 9000 shots in my
career. I’ve lost almost
300 games. 26 times
I’ve been trusted to
take the game winning
shot and missed. I’ve
failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I
succeed.
Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
The most difficult
thing is the decision to
act, the rest is merely
tenacity.
Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
Every strike brings
me closer to the next
home run.
Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
Definiteness of
purpose is the starting
point of all achievement.
Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
Life isn’t about
getting and having, it’s
about giving and being.
Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
Life is what happens
to you while you’re
busy making other
plans.
Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
Never Never give up, but keep trying...

1 Like

Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
For every problem, there's always a solution.
Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
“Success is going
from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.

Getting knocked around
by failures is never fun
or easy, but this advice
from Churchill reminds
us that it’s vital that
you remain enthusiastic
when facing your next
venture, or you can
expect more of the
same. It’s not an easy task, but it’s clear to see that if you let your
defeats get you down
you only make it harder
to get that next success under your belt.
Make an effort to get
enthusiastic about your
current endeavor,
regardless of how
many times you’ve
fallen short in the past.
This is sure to result in
a success or two, which builds momentum and
makes it easier to get
excited about what
you’ll do next.
Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
“The journey of a
thousand miles begins with one step.

Each step you take
toward a bigger goal
might not seem like
much. It may seem like
you’re not really doing
much at all. This will be
especially true of any
outside observers. Others might think
you’re not getting
anywhere, that you’re
not getting anything
done. That’s why you
have to have a lot of
confidence in where
you’re going. You need
to be clear about where
you want to end up so
that you have the
conviction that the
small steps you are
taking will eventually
get you to where you
want to be, and you can squash any naysayers.

Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
Dream big and dare to fail.
Having small dreams
and being afraid to fail
is the antithesis of this
advice, and it’s something many of us
do, even though we
may not want to admit
it. The two go hand in
hand, if you are too
afraid of failing you’ll
keep your dreams on a
leash. But if you overcome that fear,
and jump out there fully
willing to completely
fail, you free your mind
to dream up new
adventures and goals
for your life. Failure
comes with trying, and
a life of not trying will
not leave you satisfied,
so it’s good to continually put yourself
out there.
Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 08, 2015
What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.
Here’s a take on the
“Actions speak louder
than words. adage. It’s
true that words can
often be contradicted
by the actions we take.
This may be because
words are easy to
spew out, but you can
only perform so many
actions in a day. Actions
must be more thought
out and are a more
accurate measure of
what you really intend
to do. Make sure to
choose your actions
wisely, as others will
come to their conclusions about you
based on what you do
rather than what you
say. Many times there
is a big discrepancy
between what is said
and what is done, which is why what you do matters more.
Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 08, 2015
You must be the
change you wish to see in the world.

It’s easy to get
frustrated by all the
violence and pain being
experienced around the
world, and even easier
to feel helpless about it.
But rather than sitting
around waiting for the
world to change, it’s
better to start making
changes within your
own sphere of influence. The theory
behind this quote is
that if everyone tended
to their own selves the
world would be the way we all want it to be. What can you do today that would help make the world around you a better place? By making the changes you wish the world would make you instantly and automatically make the
world better.
Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 08, 2015
Tough times never last, but tough people do.
It’s true that even the
toughest of times don’t last forever, and as long as you remain strong you’ll make it through and be able to weather whatever storms come your way. The human spirit has shown that it’s capable of making it through tough times, and getting to the end
of the tunnel. The best
part of dealing with
adversity is that it
toughens you up for the next trial in your life. Knowing that you’re only getting better with each new struggle can be an inspiration during those times when you feel like giving up. Being a tough person doesn’t
mean you have to be
callous, it just means
you have an inner strength that’s battle-
tested.
Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 08, 2015
Keep your face to
the sunshine and you can never see the shadow.

As long as you’re
looking on the bright
side of things you’ll be
ignoring the not-so-
good things in your life.
What you give attention to grows, so if you’re focusing on what’s wrong in your life you’ll just get more of it to focus on. But if you focus on what’s right in your life, what makes you happy, what you’re grateful for, and why things are so fantastic for you, you’ll only get more of the same to be happy and grateful for. Some days are easier to face towards the sunshine than others, but it’s always there, you just have to try harder during hard times.
Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by kemiola89(f): 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
The key to success!

Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by kemiola89(f): 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
Be proud of you!

Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by kemiola89(f): 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
Focus on the good!

Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by kemiola89(f): 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Live life like you've never been hurt

Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by kemiola89(f): 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
The designer is perfect

Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by kemiola89(f): 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
Don't be so hard on yourself!

Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by kemiola89(f): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hate no one no matter how much they've wronged you

Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by kemiola89(f): 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
She's a woman; she's you

Re: Post Inspirational & Motivational Quotes You Know Here.. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
It does not matter
how slowly you go
as long as you do
not stop.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Of Kano State Beautiful Flyover Built By Kwankwaso / Moderator Wanted In Politics Section / Which Month Baby Are You? / What Are Your Qualities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.